[ROM][LineageOS13.0][Marshmallow][Android 6.0.1] NightOwl 20171029-Fixed

Search This thread

bluesky99324

Jan 9, 2016
Could you please add Uksm, TuxOnIce and pf-kernel patch for this ROM?

Hi bauner;
Thanks you very much! Well done!I want to use f2fs for n7000. Could you please add f2fs for /system /storage/sdcard0 and /efs? Right now, [Android 6.0.1] NightOwl 20160616 only support for /cache /data. And tell me how to do it. Thanks a lot!
Hi bauner;
Thanks for your quick reply. Could you please add Uksm, TuxOnIce and pf-kernel patch for this ROM?Because those featrues are fantastic! I guess everyone want to add these features in n7000. I know it takes your time to do that. If you could do these, everyone uses the ROM will appreciate your hard work.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Hi bauner;
Thanks for your quick reply. Could you please add Uksm, TuxOnIce and pf-kernel patch for this ROM?Because those featrues are fantastic! I guess everyone want to add these features in n7000. I know it takes your time to do that. If you could do these, everyone uses the ROM will appreciate your hard work. How can I change the size of the zram0, and the swappiness should be 100 or 60 in this ROM. How about let /data and /sdcard share one partition, and use wrapfs for /sdcard. Beause the performance of fuse filesystem is not so good.

Last edited:

davidex46x

May 27, 2016
Sydney Australia
Hi everyone.

I was wondering if I would be able to flash CM13 from device portable storage? (internal device storage allocated to store photos files etc)

Basically I want to move all the zip files into this partition so that I can format my SD card as internal storage to get more space for apps.

Would I be able to flash CM13 zip file from phone internal storage if needs be?

I did consider repartitioning my internal storage, but being a newcomer I'm still not confident enough to give it a go, therefore I went with SD card option.

Thanks a lot in advance. You guys rock! :good:

bauner

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
Just one more thing I need to ask, which out of the two, 12.1 or MM should I install if I want smoothness and speed (battery okayish)
It is nearly the same. But it seems that cm12.1 performs better on gaming.

Hi bauner;
Thanks for your quick reply. Could you please add Uksm, TuxOnIce and pf-kernel patch for this ROM?Because those featrues are fantastic! I guess everyone want to add these features in n7000. I know it takes your time to do that. If you could do these, everyone uses the ROM will appreciate your hard work. How can I change the size of the zram0, and the swappiness should be 100 or 60 in this ROM. How about let /data and /sdcard share one partition, and use wrapfs for /sdcard. Beause the performance of fuse filesystem is not so good.
Maybe I will test later uksm but not tuxonice and the pf kernel patches.
As I see the pf patches are mostly the ck patchset which is optimized for a desktop workload and not for android.
The swappiness is set to 100 as default. You can modify the zram size and many other kernel settings with tools like Kernel Adiutor.

Making the sdcard as emulated storage in the data partition would need to repartition the internal storage with a layout which would break all other (stock)roms. So I will not do it.

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if I would be able to flash CM13 from device portable storage? (internal device storage allocated to store photos files etc)

Basically I want to move all the zip files into this partition so that I can format my SD card as internal storage to get more space for apps.

Would I be able to flash CM13 zip file from phone internal storage if needs be?

I did consider repartitioning my internal storage, but being a newcomer I'm still not confident enough to give it a go, therefore I went with SD card option.

Thanks a lot in advance. You guys rock! :good:
Adoptable storage is currently not working in this rom.
So if you want to get more space for apps you should repartition your device.
lanchon's repit method (more infos in the first post) is safe to use and you will not loose any data

motimon92

Jun 30, 2016
Hello there,

Can someone help me. I just flash to this rom from stock firmware 4.1.2.
I follow all the step mention on the first thread. It was successful.
But, the mobile network is not working. Sometimes, it detect the sim, but only for a second. Then gone again.
Wifi+camera+bluetooth seems to work though.
Is there something i missed? Please help.
Still new to this custom rom flashing :)

JerwinSayat

Feb 18, 2016
Your posted repit settings will only enlarge the system partition to 1GB. It will not enlarge the data partition to allow installing more apps.
I would suggest you to use my one (It will also not modify the preload partition so it is also possible to go back to a stock rom without the need to repartition again)
lanchon-repit-20160406-system=same+keep+ext4-data=6+keep+ext4-sdcard=max+keep+vfat-preload=same+keep+ext4-n7000.zip

ext4 is the used format for the /system, /data, /cache and /preload partition and vfat is used for the sdcards

I made 2 versions of twrp 3.0.2 because the first one did only work with cm13.
To go sure that you will get the fixed version you should use the download link in the first post
Hello, can I use Lanchon's repit to reduce my 6gb data partition from pitfiles. I want to reduce my data to 4gb so I can have about 8gb internal data (sdcard0). Is it possible?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: SoulSlayer69

davidex46x

May 27, 2016
Sydney Australia
Hi Bauner

It is nearly the same. But it seems that cm12.1 performs better on gaming.

Maybe I will test later uksm but not tuxonice and the pf kernel patches.
As I see the pf patches are mostly the ck patchset which is optimized for a desktop workload and not for android.
The swappiness is set to 100 as default. You can modify the zram size and many other kernel settings with tools like Kernel Adiutor.

Making the sdcard as emulated storage in the data partition would need to repartition the internal storage with a layout which would break all other (stock)roms. So I will not do it.

Adoptable storage is currently not working in this rom.
So if you want to get more space for apps you should repartition your device.
lanchon's repit method (more infos in the first post) is safe to use and you will not loose any data

I did format my SD-card as internal storage and it is working fine (so far) however I have read somewhere it's not a good idea to do so because it can cause system instability if the card is removed. Unfortunately when I read the article it was too late as I had already formatted my SD-card as internal storage. So now my question is, can I just remove it and re-flash ROM from scratch? Or am I forced to keep the SD mounted on my device from now on?

Thank you very much for your ongoing support. :)

bauner

Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
Hello there,

Can someone help me. I just flash to this rom from stock firmware 4.1.2.
I follow all the step mention on the first thread. It was successful.
But, the mobile network is not working. Sometimes, it detect the sim, but only for a second. Then gone again.
Wifi+camera+bluetooth seems to work though.
Is there something i missed? Please help.
Still new to this custom rom flashing :)
Is only the mobile data connection is affected and you can make calls?
Can you enter the sim pin?
Can you try it with another sim card?

Hello, can I use Lanchon's repit to reduce my 6gb data partition from pitfiles. I want to reduce my data to 4gb so I can have about 8gb internal data (sdcard0). Is it possible?

I did not test it but it should also work. But make a backup of your files

I did format my SD-card as internal storage and it is working fine (so far) however I have read somewhere it's not a good idea to do so because it can cause system instability if the card is removed. Unfortunately when I read the article it was too late as I had already formatted my SD-card as internal storage. So now my question is, can I just remove it and re-flash ROM from scratch? Or am I forced to keep the SD mounted on my device from now on?

Thank you very much for your ongoing support. :)
I can't say much about it because in my earlier tests it did not work to format it as internal.
Here are some more informations about adoptable storage
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/109134/p/1449,9582

To undo it it should be enough to format the sdcard again as mobile storage.
If this should not be enough you can make a factory reset (and format the sdcard again in the recovery to go sure).
There should be no need to reflash the rom

Reactions: SoulSlayer69

davidex46x

May 27, 2016
Sydney Australia
Is only the mobile data connection is affected and you can make calls?
Can you enter the sim pin?
Can you try it with another sim card?

I did not test it but it should also work. But make a backup of your files

I can't say much about it because in my earlier tests it did not work to format it as internal.
Here are some more informations about adoptable storage
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/109134/p/1449,9582

To undo it it should be enough to format the sdcard again as mobile storage.
If this should not be enough you can make a factory reset (and format the sdcard again in the recovery to go sure).
There should be no need to reflash the rom

Thanks Bauner.
I did reflash the ROM to avoid any system issue.
Only thing is my device internal partition (sdcard0) got renamed when I formatted the external SD card as internal storage. It's now showing as M-^IPNG^M^J^Z^J instead of it's usual /storage/sdcard0 volume name and that's even after re-flashing. However If I boot into recovery the volume name is still sdcard0 as per usual. It's basically showing that odd volume name when I'm booted. Any tips on how to rename the volume to it's original name before I try repit?
Thank you very much in advance. :)

bauner

Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
Thanks Bauner.
I did reflash the ROM to avoid any system issue.
Only thing is my device internal partition (sdcard0) got renamed when I formatted the external SD card as internal storage. It's now showing as M-^IPNG^M^J^Z^J instead of it's usual /storage/sdcard0 volume name and that's even after re-flashing. However If I boot into recovery the volume name is still sdcard0 as per usual. It's basically showing that odd volume name when I'm booted. Any tips on how to rename the volume to it's original name before I try repit?
Thank you very much in advance. :)
The sdcard should also work with this name.
But you can try to format it in the recovery as (v)fat to get the default name back

davidex46x

May 27, 2016
Sydney Australia
The sdcard should also work with this name.
But you can try to format it in the recovery as (v)fat to get the default name back

Ok thank you very much for the prompt response.

Only option I see in philz cmw 6 is mount/unmount. Should I look into format option or elsewhere?

Funny thing is I even removed the extrenal sd card nevertheless phone internal storage storage still showing that odd name.

bauner

Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
Ok thank you very much for the prompt response.

Only option I see in philz cmw 6 is mount/unmount. Should I look into format option or elsewhere?

Funny thing is I even removed the extrenal sd card nevertheless phone internal storage storage still showing that odd name.
I currently use the isorec twrp so I can't say where you can exactly find it in philz. But I believe it is named wipe and format options.

You earlier wrote about the name of sdcard0 which is the internal sdcard.
The external sdcard is sdcard1

Reactions: davidex46x

davidex46x

May 27, 2016
Sydney Australia
Hi Bauner

I currently use the isorec twrp so I can't say where you can exactly find it in philz. But I believe it is named wipe and format options.

You earlier wrote about the name of sdcard0 which is the internal sdcard.
The external sdcard is sdcard1

Yeah I was and I am still referring to sdcard0 phone internal storage. I only mention sdcard1 just to point out that sdcard0 was renamed right after i formatted sdcard1 as internal storage. And even after removing sdcard1 and re-flashing ROM my sdcard0 is still showing that odd volume name.

Would that be an issue if I leave it as it is (M-^IPNG^M^J^Z^J that's how is currently showing when I'm booteed) considering I wanna try re-partitioning through repit?

I really want to extend a big thank you for you help. Also my apology for bothering you this morning. :)

davidex46x

May 27, 2016
Sydney Australia
Same issue here.

my sdcard0 name is "m-^ipng^m^j^z^j" , how i fix it?

Hi there.

I have got the same issue. It did occur after I formatted sdcard1 as internal storage. Right after that I noticed sdcard0 had been ranamed "M-^IPNG^M^J^Z^J". I then took sdcard1 out re-flashed ROM but sdcard0 is still showing that odd name. Have you managed to fix the issue? How would I fix that?

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

JerwinSayat

Feb 18, 2016
Hi there.

I have got the same issue. It did occur after I formatted sdcard1 as internal storage. Right after that I noticed sdcard0 had been ranamed "M-^IPNG^M^J^Z^J". I then took sdcard1 out re-flashed ROM but sdcard0 is still showing that odd name. Have you managed to fix the issue? How would I fix that?

Thanks a lot in advance. :)
Dont worry too much about it. I have the same issue as yours back then but as bauner said it will be fine working. After a few week it was back to its default name sdcard0. Same in external sdcard1.

davidex46x

May 27, 2016
Sydney Australia
Hi there.

Dont worry too much about it. I have the same issue as yours back then but as bauner said it will be fine working. After a few week it was back to its default name sdcard0. Same in external sdcard1.

Thanks, I'll see how I go. You had no issue whatsoever with that?
Only thing is I want to try and repartition sdcard0 through repit and I'm worried it won't work if the volume has the wrong name.

winter01942

Feb 19, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Here no problems with GPS. Working just fine with maps and sygic.
Have within seconds a good GPS signal, see image below.
Also uploaded my GPS config file, perhaps you should check that out. Perhaps there are some settings missing, just change the nl word for your local country. For example be (Belgium or de (Germany).

Sent from my Samsung GT-N7000 using XDA Labs

UPDATE : GPS is now alot better, although still takes longer compared to CM12.1
Thanks for the gps file!

bauner

Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
Thanks, I'll see how I go. You had no issue whatsoever with that?
Only thing is I want to try and repartition sdcard0 through repit and I'm worried it won't work if the volume has the wrong name.
It should also work fine with the name.
But repit seems only to work with the twrp 3.0.2 isorec recovery. So you should install it first.

Hi @bauner

this morning i have had a reboot. Here it is last_kmsg file.

i'm currently using last nightowl
The last_kmsg log will only help if you had a full reboot.
What exactly did you do as you had the reboot?
Can you reproduce it if you will do the same again?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uc
    This is the NightOwl LineageOS 13.0 Android 6.0.1 20171029-Fixed built from source for the Galaxy Note 1 GT-N7000/GT-N7000B

This Rom is developed to provide you an as close as possible experience of LineageOS 13.0 on the GT-N7000 without modifying the stock LineageOS look and feel

The LineageOS13 20171029-Fixed is tested and running stable for all day use.
    The most functions are working but there still can be some minor bugs!

Code:
    Use my Roms only if you are sure about the risks of flashing custom Roms/Kernel to your device. I'm not responsible for any damage caused by using one of my files.

NOTE:
    Because of the ART runtime in Android 5/6 all Apps will need more space. If you want to install more Apps you should think about repartitioning your internal storage. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2642299
    You can also find a repartition howto in the Howto Install section.

Changes:
    20171029-Fixed:
    * Fixed Apps can cause a Bootloop
    I made a fixed version of 20171029 because all my testroms after 10/2017 did not work stable and I currently don't know the exact reason

Older Changes:

20171029:
    * Updated lineage sources
    * October security patches
    * 'Krack' vulnerability fixes
    20170925:
    * September security patches
    * Bluetooth: Properly check L2CAP config option output buffer length
    20170720:
    * July security patches
    20170630:
    * June security patches
    * Possible miracast fix
    20170528:
    * May security patches
    * Fixed whatsapp videocall colors with back camera
    * Some kernel updates
    20170413:
    * April security patches
    * Some kernel updates
    20170313:
    * Updated lineage source
    * February security patches
    * Added the earlier skipped frameworks/av november patches
    * New dark bootanimation (modified by Fix_ita)
    * Colors in whatsapp video calls fixed
    * Possible ix for Sound cuts off at low volume playback
    * Remove 800Mhz cpu step up limit
    * Some kernel updates
    * Toybox: fix loading of custom kernel modules
    20170204:
    * Based on LineageOS
    * Updated sources
    * January security patches
    * Merged updates from lineage smdk4412 kernel
    20161214:
    * Updated cm sources
    * December security patches
    * Merged updates from cm smdk4412 kernel
    20161115:
    * Xposed is working again with an workaround from @arter97
    * Reverted frameworks/av november patches to fix screenrecording and instagram video upload
    20161110:
    * Merged cm changes
    * November security patches
    * Use better working gps blobs fom nexus 10
    * Video recording in whatsapp and other apps is working again
    * Removed nonremovale flag from sdcard1
    20161012:
    * Merged cm changes
    * October security patches
    * Enabled secure adb
    * Possible fix for chromecast (please give me your feedback because I don't have a chromecast)
    20160914:
    * Merged cm changes
    * September security patches
    20160807:
    * Merged cm changes
    * August security patches
    * Enable MMS with disabled mobile data
    * Use my kernel again
    * Reverted zram, lz4 and lmk updates in the kernel because of stability problems
    * 350mb zram lzo 1 stream
    20160711:
    * Merged cm changes
    * July security patches
    * Camera: HAL improvements and fixes
    * Smdk4412 based kernel
    * Removed 13 step cpu table
    20160616:
    * Merged cm changes
    * June security patches
    * Many updates from the smdk4412 kernel (mostly for zRam and Lmk)
    * Added Westwood TCP Algorithm
    * Added Sio/Sioplus scheduler
    * Mali 3 step 160/200/267MHz
    * 13 CPU steps
    * zRam use lz4 compression
    * 400MB zRam lz4 2 stream
    * Back to Ondemand
    * Removed custom lmk override (make it more aggressive)
    20160510:
    * Merged cm changes
    * May security patches
    * Fixed instagram (and other apps) video upload
    * Fixed builtin screenrecording app
    * Fixed front camera pictures
    * Updated ext4 driver to fix ext4 related crashes
    * Fixed 'TIME_NS' and 'UID' not found errors
    * Standalone hotplug policy
    * Update pegasusq in kernel
    * Enabled pegasusq
    * Use pegasusq as default
    * Pegasusq powerhal (to support battery profiles again)
    * Enabled config_enableAutoPowerModes to support app standby
    * Delete lockscreen shortcuts fixed
    * Pattern unlock for dialer fixed
    * Swap buffers workaround
    * Kernel updates from smdk4412
    * Use hammerhead drm blobs
    Beta5:
    * Updated cm sources
    * April security patches
    * Opensource libUMP
    * Fixed crash in clock settings
    * Start macloader later
    * Start gps later
    * Added more timeservers for gps
    * Disable hw keys and enable navbar in settings
    * Some sepolicy updates to set enforcing in future versions
    * Translations for the gesture settings
    * Trim on reboot support (if you create a file "trim" on the /cache partition)
    * Merged some updates from the smdk4412 kernel
    * mm: remove compressed copy from zram in-memory
    * Modified art settings to fix playstore crashes
    * Optional twrp 2.8.7.0 and 3.0.2 IsoRec recovery
    Beta4.3:
    * Exchange support back again
    * Themes dont loose icons on reboot
    * Fixed clock crash on alarm
    * Fix crash in call log
    * Better screen rotation fix
    Beta4.2:
    * Fixed sdcard problems
    * Fixed screen rotation
    * Add back gesture support for ambient display
    Changes beta 4.1:
    * Fixed beta4 problems on clean install/factory reset
    * Better fix for the screen rotation problem
    Changes beta 4:
    * Updated cm sources
    * March security patches
    * Fix for not working screen rotation after some time of usage
    * Removed gesture wake support (did consume to much battery)
    * Netflix is working
    * Limit dex2oat to 2 threads to reduce the lag while installing/updating apps
    * Enabled DMA CMA and MFC cMA
    * Optimized zRam settings
    * Disabled low latency audio (fix audio stuttering in some games)
    * Possible fix for bt music stuttering
    * Enabled cant reallocate omx buffers
    * Merged some smdk4412 kernel updates
    * Kernel: OOM performance improvement
    * Flashlight is working with screen off
    * F2fs support (only possible with twrp isorec)
    * Kernel: cgroup: Take css_set_lock from cgroup_css_sets_empty()
    * Kernel cgroup: Fix use after free of cgrp (cgrp->css_sets)
    * Fixed h.264 fullscreen videos in browser
    * Optional twrp 2.8.7.0 and 3.0.0 IsoRec recovery
    Changes beta 3:
    Rom:
    * merged cm changes
    * february security patches
    * stagefright: fix YV12 chroma stride align for Exynos4
    * bring SamsungExynos4RIL inline with framework-fixed 2g/3g switch
    * fix MTP USB node permissions
    * ambient display with proximity sensor support
    * daydream support
    * netflix hack ---please test netflix and give me some feedback
    (also if you know videos which will work in cm12.1 and not in cm13 please tell it to me)
    * update wifi fw to 5.90.195.114
    * update media_codecs.xml
    Kernel:
    * back to smdk4412 usb gadget driver
    * stop the modem from crashing and rebooting the device for no real reason
    * wifi driver bring in sync with smdk4412 kernel
    * Zeitferne's freeze fix new version
    * Lanchon's IsoRec support
    Recovery:
    * optional twrp 2.8.7.0 IsoRec recovery
    Changes beta 2:
    * merged cm changes
    * january security patches
    * some kernel config changes
    * updated interactive governor
    * updated row iosched
    * back to stock samsung usb gadget driver
    * zeitferne's freeze fix
    * fixed move apps to sd
    * back to aosp webview to fix webview related app problems
    * vold: Make public volumes publicly writable based on WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
    * fixed ext sd permissions for some apps (like titanium backup)
    * camera add storage location
    * stock browser will ask for storage permissions on first download instead of crashing with permission denied
    * audio recorder storage permissions fixed
    * wifi disconnect sometimes in standby seems to be fixed
    Changes beta 1.1:
    Fixed screen flickering
    Changes beta 1:
    Merged cm changes
    GPS is working
    Added ota updater
    Fixed the installation of big apps
    Wifi configuration changes
    Some kernel updates
    Changes alpha 4.1:
    Almost the same as alpha 4
    +Sim pin usage fixed
    +possible fix for the sdcards in some apps
    Changes alpha 4:
    Android 6.0.1
    fixed ril crash after end call
    most video formats are now working (also youtube videos)
    video recording is working
    alpha 3:
    Ril is working (you should disable the sim pin usage before or you will need your puk code everytime after a reboot)
    No more app optimization after each reboot
    Merged cm changes from today
    alpha 2:
    More stable as alpha1
    Sdcards are fixed
    Changed ART settings
    Gapps are working (please use my provided modified gapps because the current opengapps will break the keyboard)
    Tuned lmk to fix self closing apps
    Google webview as default
    Some kernel fixes

Known issues LineageOS 13.0 20170925:

The sdcards should be vfat formatted
    Other webview versions as the default can break the video playback in the browser.
    If you have installed any webview versions/updates from the playstore or as apk please uninstall it to use the webview version from the fix.

How to Install:
    If you are running a custom Kitkat or Lollipop Rom:

1. Copy Rom + Google Apps to your sdcard.
    2. Boot into recovery
    3. Factory Reset + Format the /system partition
    4. Flash the Rom and Gapps.
    5. Reboot

The steps to install it from an stock samsung rom are:

If you have already an samsung 4.1.x running you can skip step 1

1.flash N7000ZSLR1_N7000OZSLR1_BRI (or any other other 4.1.2) stock rom using odin
    2.Copy Rom + Google Apps to your sdcard.
    3.flash PhilZ-cwm6-XXLT6-XSA-5.06.1.tar.md5 (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120702299) to get cwm recovery by using odin or mobile odin
    4. boot into recovery
    5. flash this kernel https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95887005526788121 to get an updated cwm recovery
    (this step will make your old rom unbootable stuck in the n7000 screen but you can boot into recovery with press and hold "home" and "volume+" buttons and power on your phone)
    6. you need to reboot! your device now to recovery
    7. you are now in the updated recovery and you need to do a factory reset (and to go sure you should also format the /system partition)
    8. you can now install the rom and gapps and reboot your device

Howto Repartition your device and install this Rom:

Savin Vasudevan has written all the needed steps to repartition your device to add more space for installing Apps
    (Please replace the files in Step 16 with the newest ones from this Post for cm13/android6)
    https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B9I1tLEDTBGPMk1obkd3VGpqWGc

Lanchon has made a tool to make it also possible to repartition your device in the recovery after you have installed the rom without loosing your data
    https://github.com/Lanchon/REPIT

Here you can find 2 example zip file for the n7000 and some instructions how to use it with NightOwl
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=66341193&postcount=2071

Updating If you are running an earlier NightOwl LineageOS13/cm13 version:

1. Copy Rom to your sdcard.
    2. Boot into recovery
    3. Flash the Rom (you dont need to reflash the gapps if you update from an earlier nightowl version)
    4. Wipe dalvik-cache and format the /cache partition (This will not delete your apps or data)
    5. Reboot

How to enable root:

1. Go to Settings-About phone and tip 7 times on Build number to enable the Developer options
    2. Go to Settings-Developer options-Root access and set it to Apps and ADB
    3. (Optional) Install supersu from the playstore (because some apps have problems with the stock root implementation)
    3.1 Open supersu and let it update the su binary (choose normal)

The official (systemless) supersu recovery versions will not work
    If you want to flash supersu in the recovery you can use this modified versions
    http://xdaforums.com/apps/supersu/v2-64-2-66-supersu-mode-t3286120

Download:
    LineageOS 13.0 20171029-Fixed Rom:
    (AFH Link because currently the XDA DevDB upload is not working for me)
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850495137
    Google Apps for LineageOS13/cm 13:
    Use only micro, nano or pico Gapps!
    http://opengapps.org/?arch=arm&api=6.0&variant=micro

Addons for Beta3 and newer Roms:
    Recovery flashable TWRP 3.1.0-0 build2 recovery (IsoRec)
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23752
    Recovery flashable TWRP 3.0.2 recovery (IsoRec) (New version with OTG support)
    New version which will also work with cm12.1
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=18063
    Recovery flashable TWRP 2.8.7.0 recovery (IsoRec)
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=16761
    Mirror:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24421527759881755
    Recovery flashable Package to remove a IsoRec recovery and use the kernel inbuild recovery again
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=16762
    Mirror:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24421527759881753

LineageOS 13.0 20171029 Kernel only:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=27126

Older versions:

LineageOS 13.0 20171029 Rom:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=27127
    LineageOS 13.0 20170925 Rom:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=26782
    LineageOS 13.0 20170925 Kernel only:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=26781
    LineageOS 13.0 20170720 Rom:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=25725
    LineageOS 13.0 20170720 Kernel only:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=25722
    LineageOS 13.0 20170630 Rom:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=25384
    LineageOS 13.0 20170630 Kernel only:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=25383
    LineageOS 13.0 20170528 Rom:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=24909
    LineageOS 13.0 20170528 Kernel only:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=24908
    LineageOS 13.0 20170413 Rom:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=24201
    LineageOS 13.0 20170413 Kernel only:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=24199
    LineageOS 13.0 20170313 Rom:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23618
    LineageOS 13.0 20170313 Kernel only:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23617
    LineageOS13 20170204 Rom:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23022
    LineageOS 13 20170204 Kernel only:
    https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23021
    CM13 20161214 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=22100
    CM13 20161214 Kernel only:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=22097
    CM13 20161115 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=21535
    CM13 20161115 Kernel only:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=21534
    CM13 20161110 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=21422
    CM13 20161110 Kernel only:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=21421
    CM13 20161012 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=20864
    CM13 20161012 Kernel only:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=20863
    CM13 20160914 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=20400
    CM13 20160914 Kernel only:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=20399
    CM13 20160807 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=19700
    CM13 20160807 Kernel only:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=19699
    CM13 20160711 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=19274
    Update for 20160711 to fix video playback in the browser and in some apps:
    If you have installed any webview versions from the playstore or as apk please uninstall it to use the webview version from the fix
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=19312
    CM13 20160616 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=18903&task=view
    CM13 20160616 Kernel only:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=18913
    CM13 20160510 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=18301
    Mirror:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24566454284191354
    CM13 Beta 5 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=17914
    Mirror:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24499762635999501
    CM13 Beta 4.3 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=17451
    Mirror:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995300523
    CM13 Beta 3 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=16760
    Mirror:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24421527759881754
    CM13 Beta 2 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=16261
    Mirror:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24369303960690764
    Addons for Beta2:
    Recovery flashable Testversion of the new CM13 Snap Camera
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=16285
    Recovery flashable Package to restore the Beta2 default Camera
    (if you go back to the default camera you need to answer all 4 permission requests with allow on the first camera start)
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=16284
    CM13 Beta 1.1 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=15777
    Mirror:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24352994023706587
    CM13 Beta 1 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=15770
    CM13 alpha 4.1 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=15633
    CM13 alpha 4 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=15574
    CM13 alpha 3 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=15548
    CM13 alpha 2 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=15426
    CM13 alpha 1 Rom:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=15323

A big THX to:

Cyanogenmod Team
    Lysergic Acid
    rINanDO
    forkbomb444
    Haxynox team
    mcgi5sr2
    Dmitry Grinberg

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][LineageOS13.0][Marshmallow][Android 6.0.1] NightOwl 20171029-Fixed, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Contributors
    bauner
    Source Code: https://github.com/bauner

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Kitkat/Lollipop compatible recovery
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 20171029-Fixed
    Stable Release Date: 2018-02-25

Created 2015-11-23
    Last Updated 2018-08-10
    The cm13 beta2 is finish

Changes beta 2:

* merged cm changes
    * january security patches
    * some kernel config changes
    * updated interactive governor
    * updated row iosched
    * back to stock samsung usb gadget driver
    * zeitferne's freeze fix
    * fixed move apps to sd
    * back to aosp webview to fix webview related app problems
    * vold: Make public volumes publicly writable based on WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
    * fixed ext sd permissions for some apps (like titanium backup)
    * camera add storage location
    * stock browser will ask for storage permissions on first download instead of crashing with permission denied
    * audio recorder storage permissions fixed
    * wifi disconnect sometimes in standby seems to be fixed
    The 20160616 Rom is finish as OTA update and manual download

Changes:
    * Merged cm changes
    * June security patches
    * Many updates from the smdk4412 kernel (mostly for zRam and Lmk)
    * Added Westwood TCP Algorithm
    * Added Sio/Sioplus scheduler
    * Mali 3 step 160/200/267MHz
    * 13 CPU steps
    * zRam use lz4 compression
    * 400MB zRam lz4 2 stream
    * Back to Ondemand
    * Removed custom lmk override (make it more aggressive)
    The 20160807 Rom is finish as OTA update and manual download

Changes:

* Merged cm changes
    * August security patches
    * Enable MMS with disabled mobile data
    * Use my kernel again
    * Reverted zram, lz4 and lmk updates in the kernel because of stability problems
    * 350mb zram lzo 1 stream
    The beta 5 is finish as OTA update and manual download

Changes Beta5:
    * Updated cm sources
    * April security patches
    * Opensource libUMP
    * Fixed crash in clock settings
    * Start macloader later
    * Start gps later
    * Added more timeservers for gps
    * Disable hw keys and enable navbar in settings
    * Some sepolicy updates to set enforcing in future versions
    * Translations for the gesture settings
    * Trim on reboot support (if you create a file "trim" on the /cache partition)
    * Merged some updates from the smdk4412 kernel
    * mm: remove compressed copy from zram in-memory
    * Modified art settings to fix playstore crashes
    * Optional twrp 2.8.7.0 and 3.0.2 IsoRec recovery