[APP] [4.0+] Kernel Adiutor

Search This thread

danbest82

Hello,

first thank you for most awesome kernel tune app. I donated!

Second, my question is I joined beta testing and in beta app many settings are missing that are in normal (non beta) app.

Is there way to fix it? My cell is Xperia Z c6602, this is kernel that I'm using.
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/orig-development/kernel-airless-kernel-t3375848

If you need any logs just say it, I will join beta and test out what you need.

Keep up the good work!

Same for me. I tried the beta and lost kernel options so reinstalled the stable and left the beta program. I will wait for the stable and hope that my kernel features will be recognized again.

Reactions: nick491

frikakwa

Nov 11, 2009
In between
What about gamma control?
Thanks

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6 utilizzando Tapatalk
What about checking in settings - screen...

uploadfromtaptalk1466625531142.png

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

last1left91

Jan 16, 2015
Bucharest
Hi there. I'm using Kernel Adiutor to control Nameless Kernel 7.0. It allows me to use wake gestures but after I double tapped the screen and the screen wakes on there is also some kind of strong vibration which I don't like at all..do someone know how to get rid of this? It seems it can't be controlled via system settings and also I cannot find any options related to it under Kernel Adiutor app... Thanks in advance!!

freworld

Oct 31, 2007
The OP (Grarak) is busy with a complete new version, or better
redesign the older one. .
Given you seem to be using this a lot.
Silly question... BUT what exactly "apply on boot" button does to a Selection menu say CPU
Foe e.g. if any change are made to CPU, and "Apply on boot" is switched on for "CPU", then changes would be applied on next boot & otherwise if "Apply on boot" is off, changes would be applied in real time? is that right?

Asking bcoz even my device supports most of the features, the working is not according to above. Even some settings are not sticking (even after boots) for e.g input boot frequencies remains stuck to same

Ckovvi

Feb 25, 2013
Silly question... BUT what exactly "apply on boot" button does to a Selection menu say CPU
Foe e.g. if any change are made to CPU, and "Apply on boot" is switched on for "CPU", then changes would be applied on next boot & otherwise if "Apply on boot" is off, changes would be applied in real time? is that right?

Asking bcoz even my device supports most of the features, the working is not according to above. Even some settings are not sticking (even after boots) for e.g input boot frequencies remains stuck to same

No, every changes you make are applied instantly but if apply on boot is turned on that means that the values you set up will be applied even if you restart (or turn off and turn on) your phone, otherwise if apply on boot is turned off these values will go back to stock/factory one after restarting/turning off your phone.

Last edited:
No, every changes you make are applied instantly but if apply on boot is turned on that means that the values you set up will be applied even if you restart (or turn off and turn on) your phone, otherwise if apply on boot is turned off these values will go back to stock/factory one after restarting/turning off your phone.

Honestly, the apply on boot was my biggest issue with kernel auditor but I love it regardless.

None of the apply on boot settings would apply on any kernel, any AOSP ROM no matter what I tried, edited, etc, until I found the emotion kernel. For some reason this is the ONLY kernel that works post boot.

sent from my droid

Solitario88

Feb 17, 2013
Guys i've a meizu pro 5 with this kernel. Second your opinion what is the best settings?

Inviato dal mio PRO 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

N

notauseranymore

Guys i've a meizu pro 5 with this kernel. Second your opinion what is the best settings?

Inviato dal mio PRO 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Have you tried setting it to the value? Try disabling the other one, and increase the amount for this slowly.

Sent from my Xperia C3 using XDA Labs

nick491

When are going to get plugins for Kernel Adiutor (specifically Selinux)?

Right now I really like using the old 0.9.9.4 since it works so much better than the 0.9.11 and later. For example, on the older one I can add the "current frequency" to start a CPU logic processor, add dark theme to settings, and more.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I proudly present you Kernel Adiutor!

It's an application which manages your kernel parameters.

It only comes with basic features which are simple to understand:

CPU (Frequency, Governor)
    Battery
    I/O Scheduler
    Kernel Samepage Merging
    Low Memory Killer
    Virtual Memory
    Build prop Editor
    Saving Profiles

Download on Play Store:
    play-store-gratis1.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grarak.kerneladiutor

Join our Google Plus community
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108445529270785762340

Features which aren't supported by your device won't show up in the first place.
    This Application is open source!
    https://github.com/Grarak/KernelAdiutor

XDA:DevDB Information
    Kernel Adiutor, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    Grarak
    Source Code: https://github.com/Grarak/KernelAdiutor

Version Information

Created 2014-12-27
    Last Updated 2016-08-10
    reserved
    just in case
    I don't know why no one has pointed this out... but your app is spelled wrong brotha!! Kernel Auditor is the correct spelling haha :good:

No it's not? Adiutor is latin and means assistant/helper

Sent from my D816w using XDA Free mobile app
    @Grarak: Just read your comment to the latest release on Google Play Store and the short note on G+.
    You have my full appreciation, and observing the ignorance - but I'm convinced it's more stupidity - of lot of people crawling through the play store I'd be fully with you in your decision and likely frustration.
    However, please don't leave us. Don' t leave the community. We need YOU! Just should think about publishing only at XDA and/or F-droid. Please leave the idiots at Google - and Google - behind you!
    @Grarak thanks for a great app! :good:

Just found it and using it on @ak kernel. It has most features the kernel supports but it's missing two: the MSM Limiter and the Franco Sound control. If it's not too much to ask would you consider adding these two features in your app?