MODs For Eclipse/TW 4.4.4 (Note-2/S3)

Search This thread

KechDroid

Jun 22, 2015
Tangier
Take an idea from these links
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=16953464&postcount=1
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/help-i9305/how-to-fix-gps-location-locking-to-t3176151
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2063295
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1617612

Note:There are not enough permissions for me to share ROM files or divulging other details.You can google more for other information.hope you understand!
Thank you!
I Googled, No Suitable Result, I Will Avoid Doing This....
Thanks

Ahmed.Amar

Nov 14, 2012
Cairo
Dr. Harsh
Do you know how can i change navigation voice language in google maps i want change it to arabic .. Thanks alot for helping us

greynoise

Oct 30, 2014
Cagliari
@dr.harsh
Hey bro. .. I have a strange issue with screen off memo.
If I write a note not save anything in Snote both in off screen and directly from the app.
I try to uninstall and reinstall, I try to do wipe cache dalvik...and nothing happen.
it's strange :eek:

dr.harsh

Nov 13, 2015
Aligarh
@dr.harsh
Hey bro. .. I have a strange issue with screen off memo.
If I write a note not save anything in Snote both in off screen and directly from the app.
I try to uninstall and reinstall, I try to do wipe cache dalvik...and nothing happen.
it's strange :eek:
Hey bro,really strange issue.Now time to try some solution.Read the lines I copied from another website and try in this way:
"I am a user of Galaxy Note 3. I bought it in Korea. So the default language for 'Language and Input' was Korean. There was no problem with S Note. But recently I changed the language into English (UK) and I have a similar problem. Whenever I try to save something in S Note it just says 'not saved'. It was solved by re-changing the language into Korean. My memo can be saved in S Note under the system language in Korean."
2.Try to clear cache of S Note in app manager and both screen off memo
3.Check whther S-Note is able to syncronise with the device or sync is open or not!
Do above steps and check if it helps!otherwise report back

Last edited:

greynoise

Oct 30, 2014
Cagliari
Hey bro,really strange issue.Now time to try some solution.Read the lines I copied from another website and try in this way:
"I am a user of Galaxy Note 3. I bought it in Korea. So the default language for 'Language and Input' was Korean. There was no problem with S Note. But recently I changed the language into English (UK) and I have a similar problem. Whenever I try to save something in S Note it just says 'not saved'. It was solved by re-changing the language into Korean. My memo can be saved in S Note under the system language in Korean."
2.Try to clear cache of S Note in app manager and both screen off memo
3.Check whther S-Note is able to syncronise with the device or sync is open or not!
Do above steps and check if it helps!otherwise report back
Thanks for you help bro. ... but I try all solutions and nothing!
it's the first time that happen for me... :rolleyes:

dr.harsh

Nov 13, 2015
Aligarh
Thanks for you help bro. ... but I try all solutions and nothing!
it's the first time that happen for me... :rolleyes:
I went through all solutions for this problem and there is no other way than clean flashing ROM again.
So whenever you are free carry out rom flashing.
Now do some random things
check if you have not disabled these apps in autostart.
Update or install busybox again.
Check your date and time in phone whether it is correct or not
So if not solved then go for clean flash and if again problem comes then go for finding root cause.
Hope you understand!

Reactions: note2xda

greynoise

Oct 30, 2014
Cagliari
I went through all solutions for this problem and there is no other way than clean flashing ROM again.
So whenever you are free carry out rom flashing.
Now do some random things
check if you have not disabled these apps in autostart.
Update or install busybox again.
Check your date and time in phone whether it is correct or not
So if not solved then go for clean flash and if again problem comes then go for finding root cause.
Hope you understand!
Sure I understand... nothing again, thanks :good:
Yes maybe it's a root problem ... Fortunately V9 is upcoming :laugh:

KechDroid

Jun 22, 2015
Tangier
Ryad Super Tweaks

I'm Very Proud To Present You A Compilation Of Useful Tweaks For A Better Performance And Battery Life...
So There Are Many init.d Scripts, And Some Build.Prop Enhancements, For Signal Quality, Faster Boot Time, Better Calls Quality, Huge Battery Life, Good Performance In Gaming, Better Internet Speed And More
There Is Also The Fix For SGear Connectivity Bug By @chankarl... #For S3 Only (Note 2 Doesn't Have This Bug)...
This Remove Some Bloat Apps...
Here Is The List For People Who Asking About Removed Apps :
AccuWeather
AdvSoundDetector (Baby Crying...)
AllShare API
Backup App
Sharing And Connect, NFC Related Apps
OCR Crap
SPlanner
Email App
Video Player (Use MX Player)
Samsung Keyboard (You Must Have An Alternative Keyboard...)
Samsung Text-To-Speech
FlipBoard
WlanTest And Bluethoot Test
S-Voice
SBrowser
SCloud Related Apks
Photo Studio

And For People Who Doesn't Want DeBloat, I've Attached Two Files, One With Tweaks+Debloat And Another With Just Tweaks, It Depends On Your Usage, But With Debloat The RAM Will Be Healthier...
Bonus : I Will Make Also Your Phone Ad-free...
Don't Disturb Me With Quotes Like This (I've Loosed Some Apps Or Your Mod Is Buggy/I've Loosed Signal), It Doesn't Touch Any Signal Related Libs Or Kernel,Either Build.Prop Main Lines Are Not Changed, You Can Choose The Version You Want, It Depends On Your Usage...​

Attachments

• Ryad_Super_Tweaks__Debloat_Note_2.zip
    361.7 KB · Views: 525
  • Ryad_Super_Tweaks__NoDebloat_Note_2.zip
    361.3 KB · Views: 494

KechDroid

Jun 22, 2015
Tangier
Fixed Voice Recorder For Eclipse V8
This Is Fixed Voice Recorder From V8, It Fixed Rename Blank Color Of Text, And It's Themed Like Note 4 Lollipop And Not Marshmallow...
Link : Attached
Edit : Added Screenshots...

Attachments

• Voice_Recorder_Fix.zip
    4 MB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot_2016-06-12-16-38-16.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-12-16-38-16.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 636
  • Screenshot_2016-06-15-15-34-04.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-15-15-34-04.png
    58 KB · Views: 640
  • Screenshot_2016-06-15-15-25-15.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-15-15-25-15.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:

KechDroid

Jun 22, 2015
Tangier
Some Stuff To Test About Calls Fix
Who Wants To Test 2 Paths About Call Bugs Fixing, They Should Fix All Calls Related Problems...
I Need 2 Testers For These Paths, Who Wants To Be A Volunteer Just Mention Me Like This : @KechDroid Count Me In...

Reactions: Dj Kavas

eton3

Mar 18, 2016
Madrid
Try Fixing Contexts/Permissions In TWRP Advanced Menu...
I think that in the last twrp that option was eliminated.
In my device when I use screen off memo and save the note, in Snote the note appear in white. I've got to click the note and appear the words. Come back to paint something and when save it appear the note with the words.

Top Liked Posts