[APPS] [UP:12/12/15] N5 TW Launcher/S6 TW Launchers Like N5 and Themes [N5, Material]

What Tipe Of Theme Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

grasuxxl1

Apr 28, 2013
Could yo update this theme please!App drawer it is black and not white like marshmallow.Thanks.
--------------------------------------
NOTE 5 MARSHMALLOW THEME:

THEME OF NOTE 5 MARSHMALLOW LEAK v1.0 FOR OLD SECTHEME CHOOSER S4, S5, NOTE4,...: WORKING 100%

NOT WORKING ON S6 LAUNCHER, ONLY WITH S4/S5/N4 LAUNCHER!!

Meetdg

Nov 22, 2014
I need a Samsung s6 stock launcher with app drawer features too like hide apps & share apps option for my moto g2 :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay Peolpe of Xda, Today I Present to You A Launcher From Lastest 5.1.1 Updated With Folder, Clock, Drawer And SPlanner Icon From Note 5 For Samsung Galaxy S4, S5,...And With Secret Settings Enabled Thanks To @thereassaad. IN TEAL NEW ADDED And A Variety Of Themes Like N5 For Old Theme Support And More :D

Only Tw Lollipop 5.0.X

5.1.1 LAUNCHERS:

NOTE 5 LAUNCHER ORIGINAL 2.0 ALPHA [CUSTOMIZABLE DRAWER AND HOME]v2.0 [IT'S A FLASHABLE ZIP :)]:

SCREENSHOTS:
    7yIfG2i.jpg

pZKIJnI.jpg

REQUERIMENTS TO GET WIDGETS WORKING:
    1. Got S6 ROM PORTED FOR YOUR DEVICE With S6 SystemUI For Evite Random Dissapears with Widget Like Calendar or Weather in Tw Home

BADGE PROVIDER SERVICE 5.1.1: [FOR SOME USERS THAT, WITH THIS LAUNCHER, DONT WORKS BADGE PROVIDER]
    Download Badge Provider 5.1.1
    -Extract And Put It Manually In System/App/BadgeProvider

*********************************************************************************
    LAUNCHER S6 THEMED LIKE NOTE 5 [5x4 NORMAL] v3.0 : [IT'S A FLASHABLE ZIP :)]

SCREENSHOTS:
    Imgur_The_most_awesome_images_on_the_Internet.jpg

*********************************************************************************
    LAUNCHER S6 THEMED LIKE NOTE 5 [5x5 SMALLER] v1.0 : [IT'S A FLASHABLE ZIP :)]

SCREENSHOTS
    JbTIOeg.jpg

LAUNCHER S6 THEMED LIKE NOTE 5[5x6 W/SMALLER ICONS] v1.0 : [IT'S A FLASHABLE ZIP :)]

SCREENSHOTS
    aDAx01B.jpg

LAUNCHER S6 THEMED LIKE NOTE 5 [5x6 DOCK][5x4 DRAWER] v1.0 : [IT'S A FLASHABLE ZIP :)]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.0.2 LAUNCHER:

LAUNCHER S6 THEMED LIKE NOTE 5 [5x6 DRAWER] v1.0 : [IT'S A FLASHABLE ZIP :)]

SCREENSHOTS
    337xz38.jpg

ORIGINAL LAUCHER S6 THEMED LIKE NOTE 5 [5x4 DRAWER] v1.0: [IT'S A FLASHABLE ZIP :)]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL LAUNCHERS

1. Boot Your Phone In Recovery And Select Intall Zip and Wait Until Says, Done!
    2. Reboot Your Phone Normally, And Enjoy This Launcher With a Best Stability and Fixed Black Status Error in Some Devices

Only Works With Android Lollipop 5.x.x TW

BUG:
    -In 5x5 S6 Launcher Version 5.1.1 The Numbers Of SPlanner in TouchWiz Are Really Big And I'm Working to Reduce The Size
    [If You Known The Solution For This Send Me PM and I'll Update and Mention You ;)]

TWEAKS:
    1. If You Found a Black Status Bar, You Need To Install An App Like Titanium Backup, and Clear Data and Cache of TouchWizHome and Test If The Black Status Bar Continues
    2. Do The Step 1 If Your TouchWizHome, When You Install And reboot, Do FC

3. To Enable Alphabetical Order in S6 5.0.2 Launchers You Need To Follow This :
    With Root Explorer go to System / csc / others - open in text editor and insert this :

<CscFeature_Launcher_EnableViewByAlphabetAsDefau lt >true</CscFeature_Launcher_EnableViewByAlphabetAsDefault>

*Tested All Launchers in Albe95 S6 Port v3.5/4.0 and in Aurora ROM S6 For i9500 and i9505 And Worked Perfectly*

ICONS:
    [PNG] Here is The Download Link For The Icons If You Want :p For Mod Or Dev

SCREENSHOTS:
    bandicam_2015_08_25_14_48_39_264.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEME OF NOTE 5 MARSHMALLOW LEAK v1.0 FOR OLD SECTHEME CHOOSER S4, S5, NOTE4,...: WORKING 100%

NOTE 5 THEME:

THEME OF NOTE 5 v1.3 FOR OLD SECTHEME CHOOSER S4, S5, NOTE4,...: WORKING 100%

MATERIAL DESIGN THEME:

THEME OF NOTE 5 v1.3 FOR OLD SECTHEME CHOOSER S4, S5, NOTE4,...: WORKING 100%

Here Is The New Material Design Theme To All People That Want It [My Way to compensate for not having been here all this time. Hope You Like It...Give Me a Thanks!, Really Apreciate!]

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download This File To Activate The Theme Support In Lollipop 5.X.X :
    Download Old Lollipop Theme Support
    and Install Manually Putting in System/App and System/Csc with Correct Permisions [For Apk And xml, 644 (rw-r--r--) And For Folders 655 (rwxr-xr-x)]
    2. Go to system/etc/floating_feature.xml and search this line:
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_COMMON_CONFIG_CHANGEABLE_UI></SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_COMMON_CONFIG_CHANGEABLE_UI>
    and add this [ITS IN RED]:
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_COMMON_CONFIG_CHANGEABLE_UI>themev2</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_COMMON_CONFIG_CHANGEABLE_UI>
    4. Install My Theme
    3. Reboot Your Phone and Go to To TouchWiz, Themes, Note 5 Theme, Aply, And Enjoy

GUIDE FOR S4 i9500 AURORA S6 ROM Port Users:

1. First Of All, Go System/Priv-App And Delete TouchWiz Folders
    2. Create a New Folder Called TouchWizHome_K and Give It Permission [655 (rwxr-xr-x)]
    3. Download:

-Note 4 Launcher
    -S4/S5 Launcher

4. Put Apk Downloaded In The TouchWizHome Folder That You Have been Created in System/Priv-App And Give It Permissions [644 (rw-r--r--)]
    5. Install The Old Theme Support For Lollipop Following My Guide Above (If You Got Installed Before, Skip This Step Don't Worry)
    6. Later Install My Apk (Or Don't Install Nothing If You Got It) and Reboot
    7. Go to TouchWiz Menu, Search Themes And Select Mine (Note 5 Theme), Apply, Enjoy :D

Only Works With Android Lollipop 5.x.x TW BUT NO WORKS WITH S6 LAUNCHER, ONLY OLD [SORRY FOR REPEAT IT BUT, FOR MAKE IT CLEAR :p]

NOTE 5 THEME UNIVERSAL 5.1.1 (OR S6 APPS WITH 5.0.X):

REMEMBER ONLY WORKS WITH S6 APPS

GUIDE FOR MAKE THIS THEME WORKING:

1. First Of All, Go To Your System Folder And Rename in:
    /App:
    Your Camera Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK : SamsungCamera4><SamsungCamera4.apk
    Your Clock Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK : ClockPackage_L><ClockPackage_L.apk
    Your Clock Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK : ClockPackage_L><ClockPackage_L.apk
    Your Browser Folder And Apk To: FOLDER><APK : SBrowser_3.0.38><SBrowser_3.0.38.apk

/Priv-app:
    Your Calculator Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK : SecCalculator2_L><SecCalculator2_L.apk
    Your Contacts Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK : SecContacts_L><SecContacts_L.apk
    Your Email Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK : SecEmailUI><SecEmailUI.apk
    Your Gallery Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK : SecGallery2015><SecGallery2015.apk
    Your Message App Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK : SecMms_Delight_Open><SecMms_Delight_Open.apk
    Your My Files Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK : SecMyFiles2015><SecMyFiles2015.apk
    Your Settings Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK :SecSettings2><SecSettings2.apk
    Your Music App Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK :SMusic><SMusic.apk
    Your Music App Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK :SMusic><SMusic.apk
    Your S-Voice Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK :S-Voice_Android_phone><S-Voice_Android_phone.apk
    Your Video Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK :ZVideo><ZVideo.apk
    Your Voice Recorder Folder and Apk To: FOLDER><APK :VoiceNote4Z_32><VoiceNote4Z_32.apk

2. Finally Done This You Reboot Your Phone Into Recovery And Flash The Note 5 Theme Above
    3. Enjoy and Remember Too That Is BETA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits for the icons and the S4/S5/N4 Launchers to @Albe95 :victory: and his useful post in S6 Themes And Apps Here with his Great Note 5 Apps

Contributors:
    @Albe95 (For The Icons, The Launcher TW Of N4/S4/S5, For The Old Theme Chooser Support For S4, And The 5.1.1 Baged Provider)
    @thereassaad (for help me how to found where enable TW settings)
    @mhboooool (to test New Version Of The Theme [v1.3])
    @zoreli (To Give The Metode To Obtain Alphabetical Reorder in S6 5.0.2 Old Launchers)

Information:
    Created: 25-06-2015
    Last Updated: 03-10-2015

If You See That this post is useful, Pls Hit Thanks Button, Really Gives Me More Motivation to Make More Amazing Things And It's Free ;) [CONMEMORATE THE 1700 DOWNLOADS FOR S6 5x4 v3.0 LAUNCHER] :D
    News News News!! :D

If I Got More Than 15 Thx I Update the Launcher S6 Themed Like Note 5 to V.2.0 With This ChangeLog

1. I Will Do A Flashable Zip
    2. I Will Do An Improve Of Stability Of Launcher
    [Optional] 3. I Will Do A VrTheme For S4 Old Theme Engine With Note 5 Icons SelfMade.
    Important News!!!!

ABOUT NOTE 5 LAUNCHER....

-Today Finally Fixed Note 5 Launcher!! Within' TW has Stopped Error and...SHADOWS UNDER ICONS ENABLED!!!
    -Enabled Zero Page Content To An User Reply ;)
    -Probably Don't Share Directly in My Post.(...If this Reply got many thanks probably share :D) I Mean...Not Directly in this post...could be on another "spetial"... :fingers-crossed:

SCREENHOTS ATTACHED DOWN :p
    Screenshot_2015-09-22-21-47-35.jpg Screenshot_2015-09-22-21-47-48.jpg
    NOTE 5 Launcher :)

Fully N5 Launcher Fixed v2.0 ALPHA It's Ready!
    IN THIS VERSION:

-Shadows Under Icons
    -Fixed TW Has Stopped At First Time in Reboot
    -Zero Page Enabled
    -The N5 Animation!
    -Fully customizable 5x4...5x5...changes all TW interface [Apps Drawer and Home]

Download!
    Updated OP!!!

-Added N5 Marshmallow Theme v1.0
    ManuProN5 said: