[STABLE][ROM]_{GALAXY}J5-(J500F)[5.1.1]_for-[Grand Prime]{sm-g530h}

Search This thread

Aman°

Apr 12, 2015
No its not. When twrp asked you to root the installation of supersu is incomplete. Better flash the zip file on recovery for better results. Only the device is rooted not the actual custom rom
But bro mine device as well as rom supports su permissions that means device is rooted! Using twrp..

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Eskander

Jan 12, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi 7

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-02-33.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-02-33.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 152

abooooood

Nov 2, 2015
Aleppo
For root you can flash this zip SuperSU-v2.46.zip.
and for the ram here is a screenshot from my phone after a fresh install

Thanks bro
note i am xcu does that zip fully working ???

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Flash super su zip . download super su v41.zip and flash via recovery

Bro i didnt found it can you add it in op xcu

And i send message on facebook 4 hours ago

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Flash super su zip . download super su v41.zip and flash via recovery

Bro i didnt found it can you add it in op xcu

And i send message on facebook 4 hours ago

Eskander

Jan 12, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi 7
I need some files from stock xcu users....so anyone....?

I can help I have the stock rom for the xcu variant
what files do you need?

also I installed your rom on my xcu and I can provide any logcats needed.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

just flash the zip i give you with twrp. it's an official link from the developer of supersu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ANYONE PLEASE UPLOAD MY ROM AND MSG ME AND FIX ALSO IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED,I DELETED BY MISTAKE FROM MY DRIVE
    ******WAITING IS OVER NOW******
    HERE I PRESENTS FINAL VERSION OF ROM J5[SM-J500F]FOR GRAND PRIME(G530H)

********HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKED MY WORK*******

FEATURES

*This rom is fully based on android 5.1.1 and its supports almost features from j5 device,as its also supports samsung newly launched theme engine with awesome themes.Rom is fully smooth and fast. Fully loaded features of j5
    NOTE-Now battery backup is very close to stock and free ram upto 400mb

WORKING/TESTED-

WIFI/HOTSPOT
    BLUETOOTH
    CAMERA/VIDEO RECORDING
    THEME CENTER
    DUAL SIM(3G/2G)
    VOICE/VIDEO CALL
    GPS
    LED TORCH
    INTERNET
    ROTATION
    FM RADIO
    ALL BUTTONS WORKS WELL
    ALL SENSORS WORKS FINE
    AUDIO/VIDEO PLAYER
    ALMOST FEATURES WORKS
    NOTE-STOCK CAMERA DO NOT RECORD REAR CAMERA VIDEO DUE TO RESOLUTION ISSUE{ALL OTHER CAMERA APP RECORDS FRONT AND REAR VIDEO}
    BUT FRONT CAMERA RECORDS VIDEO AS ITS ALSO 5.0MP

BUGS
    NO BUGS

TESTED DEVICE

GRAND PRIME SM-G530H(XXU)(XCU)

*DISCLAIMER

I WILL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF ISSUE AFTER FLASHING THIS ROM.SUCH AS-BRICKED DEVICE /SD CORRUPTED/ANY ISSUE RELATED TO YOUR DEVICE,FLASH ONLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

FLASHING PROCESS

FLASH ROM ONLY VIA TWRP RECOVERY.GO TO RECOVERY AND SELECT WIPE.CHOOSE FACTORY RESET OR SWIPE TO FACTORY RESET.AFTER RESET GO BACK TO MENU,SELECT INSTALL AND CHOOSE LOCATION ,WHERE YOU DOWNLOADED ROM FOLDER THEN SWIPE TO INSTALL .AFTER INSTALL REBOOT PHONE.(FIRST TIME BOOT UP MAY TAKE UPTO 5-10 MINUTES){IF YOU ARE ON PREVIOUS VERSION OF J5 THEN SIMPLY FLASH THE ROM WITHOUT WIPING}

MUST READ:-
    IF YOU ARE ON PREVIOUS VERSION OF J5 THEN OPEN STOCK CAMERA APP AND QUICKLY GO TO CAMERA SETTING AND SET IT TO 8.0MP AND THEN FLASH FINAL VERSION WITHOUT WIPING ANYTHING(IF YOU DONT WANT TO USE STOCK CAMERA NO NEED TO DO IT.)

FOR ALL USERS:-
    IF YOU WANT TO WORK STOCK CAMERA APP THEN SIMPLY(WITHOUT WIPING)FLASH "STOCK-FIX-1" AND REBOOT,THEN GO TO CAMERA SETTING QUICKLY AND SET IT TO 8.0MP ,AFTER THAT GO TO RECOVERY AND SIMPLY FLASH(DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING) "STOCK-FIX-2" AND REBOOT ,NOW YOU CAN ENJOY STOCK CAMERA FEATURES

FOR XXU USERS I RECOMMEND TO FLASH THIS ROM ON STOCK BASEBAND "G530HXXU2BOH5"STOCK FIRMWARE LINK-HERE

LINKS:-

ROM J5=HERE
    STOCK FIX-1=HERE
    STOCK FIX-2=HERE
    BATTERY&HEATING ISSUE FIX[XXU&XCU]-HERE
    IF YOU STILL GETTING BATTERY ISSUE, FOLLOW PAGE 166-167 FOR BATTERY AND CPU FIXING PROCESS

NOTE-BELOW LINK FOR XCU VARIENTS ONLY{DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING WHILE FLASHING FIXES}

XCU WIFI,CAM,ETC FIX-HERE
    For xcu users who have still wifi issue,Follow step below to fix....
    Flash this BOOTIMG via odin or compress this in your j5 rom and replace modules folder{modules folder are in system/lib} from your stock rom to j5 rom and wifi will work 100%.
    NOTE-COPY MODULE FOLDER FROM YOUR BASEBAND FIRMWARE ONLY NOT FROM OTHER BASEBAND FIRMWARE

OTHER LINKS:-
    G-APPS-HERE
    XPOSED-HERE
    XPOSED APP-HERE
    XPOSED UNINSTALLER-HERE

.....*....."HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKED MY WORK"....*.....

CREDITS:-

@Force
    @ratnesh1992
    ******************PRESS:good:*************
    Final suggestion from users ...if you want ROM without camera..then hit thanks button only ,no comment.as I got 10thanks from user,I will upload it tonight.so just start hitting thanks button.comment always makes the thread long.
    Porting Marshmallow is really very tough....still struggling to boot up ROM marshmallow..
    Now paused for some days.......
    Yes camera fully works with all app .
    Stock camera all features works ,only issue with autofocus and video recording.
    But use any app other than stock and each and every features will work definitely.
    And please don't ask to upload as I will upload as I got high speed data .
    Now fixing stock camera video recording and AF.
    Camera 100% OK now...no lack quality too....