[ROM][N910C/H] CyanogenMod 13 semi-official builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5545167

Okay guys, it's been a while since I've been on CM.... On the last 3 builds, advanced display doesn't work. It doesn't let me change mDINE mode.... Also, I was wondering if anyone uses spotify here.... Anyone?

white7561

Sep 27, 2013
Somewhere
Hey. Just checking. Remember on old builds it sometime make efs corrupt? Is it happening on new build? And which is the newest? Andrew builds or rayman builds? Thx and btw. Anyone found good camera app that take pic like quickly and can record 60fps and 4k? And also. Is the camera still doing error that needed a reboot? Does the rom still laggs like build 7-9? And. If i want to flash systemless supersu. Do i just flash the zip when i first flash it without needing to reboot first?

Last edited:

slowik515

Nov 11, 2010
ASUS ROG Phone 5
Hey. Just checking. Remember on old builds it sometime make efs corrupt? Is it happening on new build? And which is the newest? Andrew builds or rayman builds? Thx and btw. Anyone found good camera app that take pic like quickly and can record 60fps and 4k? And also. Is the camera still doing error that needed a reboot? Does the rom still laggs like build 7-9? And. If i want to flash systemless supersu. Do i just flash the zip when i first flash it without needing to reboot first?
No EFS corruption for a long time but it is still problem to get back to TW without backup of your EFS so remember about that. The newest build is 21.07 and you have it three posts above... No matter which made a build, both are stable.

Reactions: white7561

white7561

Sep 27, 2013
Somewhere
No EFS corruption for a long time but it is still problem to get back to TW without backup of your EFS so remember about that. The newest build is 21.07 and you have it three posts above... No matter which made a build, both are stable.
found good camera app that take pic like quickly and can record 60fps and 4k? And also. Is the camera still doing error that needed a reboot? Does the rom still laggs like build 7-9? And. If i want to flash systemless supersu. Do i just flash the zip when i first flash it without needing to reboot first?

And bugs? Im afraid that maybe the bugs on first post outdated . So gps no work and video?

xTMODx

Jun 10, 2008
I have a problem with the camera, if i start and close it a few times in a row it wont start up again and the phone getting hot. Is this a bug that can be fixed?

slowik515

Nov 11, 2010
ASUS ROG Phone 5
found good camera app that take pic like quickly and can record 60fps and 4k? And also. Is the camera still doing error that needed a reboot? Does the rom still laggs like build 7-9? And. If i want to flash systemless supersu. Do i just flash the zip when i first flash it without needing to reboot first?

And bugs? Im afraid that maybe the bugs on first post outdated . So gps no work and video?
I use built-in camera app and it's enough for me but it does not have option to record in 4k or even 60 fps. I'm not sure if this ROM supports these features at all. About one month ago I have some camera reboots from BlackBerry Messenger when accidentally clicked on camera button but except that no bigger problem. But I'm not hard camera user. No lags for a long time. I use built-in superuser so dunno.

Reactions: white7561

leandrop80

Feb 27, 2015
Last edited:

Slaid_

Feb 28, 2011
Brisbane
I use built-in camera app and it's enough for me but it does not have option to record in 4k or even 60 fps. I'm not sure if this ROM supports these features at all. About one month ago I have some camera reboots from BlackBerry Messenger when accidentally clicked on camera button but except that no bigger problem. But I'm not hard camera user. No lags for a long time. I use built-in superuser so dunno.
I would recommend using open camera, great app

Sent from my SM-N910C using XDA-Developers mobile app

muratbaizhanov

Oct 19, 2010
Almaty
I'm using it.

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
and what about bt calls, buddy?

can someone share opengapps micro module? seems like i cant donwload it. some problems with the gapps homepage

so, fresh install of latest available build without gapps. right after the boot the phone's onscreen buttons lock.
the top side of the display is not locked, only lowest row of buttons. the LOCK icon appears and thats it.
so i cant even pass the initial setup

Last edited:

ejswagon

Feb 22, 2012
and what about bt calls, buddy?

can someone share opengapps micro module? seems like i cant donwload it. some problems with the gapps homepage

so, fresh install of latest available build without gapps. right after the boot the phone's onscreen buttons lock.
the top side of the display is not locked, only lowest row of buttons. the LOCK icon appears and thats it.
so i cant even pass the initial setup
I had the same issue. I thought it was a bad flash but apparently not. I just returned to v7/21

Sent from my SM-N910C using XDA-Developers mobile app

ArakniD

Sep 24, 2011
Brisbane
910U 0720 build; (24 hrs use)
*sms shows "error" on send, but does actually get to the other side.. well at least one message did.
*mobile data did turn off on me once
*Battery and Wifi are ok.
*Bt unknown, will check tomorrow.

On par with build 10, minus the SMS issue..

Anything I can do? logs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Broken:
    • Video recording (Missing symbols for AVC Encoder)
    • GPS
    • Bluetooth calls
    • RenderScript driver (Missing symbols)

Changelog:
    http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/project:CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_treltexx

Downloads:
    Build 1

Builds can be flashed by your favorite recovery.
    Please do not post bug reports (or logcats) at this point!
    I'm well aware of most of them and will try to fix them as fast as possible.

If you like my work, please consider donating a few bucks, it will help buying new devices and maintaining them (Most probably Exynos ones that no one else likes doing AOSP development on).

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    RaymanFX
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_trelte

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information

Created 2015-11-29
    Last Updated 2016-07-15
    Upcoming build #7 has some notable changes:

* Finally fixed video decoding. This took me way longer than it should have, sleepless nights were spent debugging
    (plz donate caffeine).
    * Fixed music playback with Eleven (Music player) - the correct duration is displayed now; seek is working again.
    * Fixed numerous other audio bugs - someone should try BT headset functionality with the upcoming build
    * ro.secure=1 (FINALLY) - This was the most urgent blocking issue towards official nightlies
    * SELinux enforcing mode (almost) fully working - This is the second most urgent bugs preventing us from having nightlies

So, let's squash the remaining annoyances and have some official builds!
    The second Marshmallow! I am sure that you will solve the issues it has now.

Thank you for your work and support mate. :D
    Video encoding is fixed! :)
    http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/122021/

Next on my list is the RenderScript driver (once it's working it should provide a noticeable performance boost).
    It seems to be broken on the cm-12.1 branch as well by the way.

I also fixed a bunch of overlays, the most important one (to me) being proper brightness levels.
    Auto brightness works much better now :)
    Also, with Android's Doze feature (to save battery while suspended) I was able to make it through the day with 40% charge left in the morning, and now it's 8pm here. This includes flashing multiple test builds, debugging and so on, with the device being connected via USB for short periods (a few minutes each).
    Now we all know that charging on the USB port doesn't really 'charge' the device all that effectively, so I'm super impressed by this uptime.
    I wasn't able to get anywhere near this in any of my Lollipop builds, it's just crazy.
    Btw. @RaymanFX please add option on Wifi , then Advanced then add to use auto band or only 2.4 or only 5 ghz. Cuz like on starbucks or mall. They have dual band wifi. And the 2.4ghz is crowded like what. And the speed only 2 mbit. And when it connect 5ghz its 50 mbit. So please make the option next update. That would be so helpful :) thz

Hey, please check for 5 GHz functionality on build 8.
    I added the option for network channel back to Settings (in the WiFi submenu) - but you need to confirm it's actually working.

@RaymanFX there is big problem, proximity sensor works BUT in-call when the device screen goes black the screen is still responsive and register all the touches. You can't make call without messing everything with your ear.. Please found some solution for this. I think this is something problem with the Doze feature that you removed or by the sensors.

Should be fixed in build 8 :)
    I just made a few test calls and wasn't able to trigger any actions when the proximity sensor triggered screen off.
    But please test it and confirm on your side as well.

I also made some changes to the audio HAL (support for BT wideband calls), but I doubt that it helps with the microphone issue. Anyways, I'd appreciate if someone could run a BT call and grab a logcat while doing so.

Build 8 also has *proper* ExFAT and NTFS support, userspace and kernel were fighting over the correct mount in the previous builds. So if you were having issues with ExFAT/NTFS sticks or sdcards, please check again on build 8.

On top of that, 4k video recording is implemented (not in the stock camera app, but for OpenCamera or FV-5 Cinema and friends).

Last but not least, I remember someone reporting issues with Ethernet (via USB OTG), I did some changes to the network configuration tackling that area, so please test and confirm.
    I figured it was time for a new build, so here's #10 (with BT and video recording being fixed again).
    This one should be pretty stable overall, at least it is for me (apart from some glaring camera issues, but that's because of our Lollipop blobs).
    I also updated the kernel to Linux 3.10.99.