[ROM] [6.0.1] DarkobasROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

anbinhv

Sep 27, 2009
Hanoi
You should totally send me a link to that one. That was the best build yet but I accidentally deleted it now I can only get the 7/14 build. That was the last build before the GPS and Cell Signal went whacky.

See you on the flip side.
I don't have a link. I save it on my phone and It's a huge file (over 600mb)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Gawd

Jan 26, 2015
Probably the battery, should replace it.

Which build? For me 0722 is much more better on battery.

The battery is alright. When I was all stock, there was no drain at all. I tested it for 2 days, then I flashed SuperSU 2.67 and some normal Apps. No Xposed. Here is a recent graph and the stats. The phone was still and didn't move an inch for the part of time the screen wasn't on, yet the battery drain is insane. Even the Wi-Fi was off, don't know why is it appearing to be turned on in the graph.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160809-130510.png
    Screenshot_20160809-130510.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 418
  • Screenshot_20160809-130822.jpg
    Screenshot_20160809-130822.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 414
  • Screenshot_20160809-130842.png
    Screenshot_20160809-130842.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 420
  • Screenshot_20160809-130848.png
    Screenshot_20160809-130848.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 403
  • Screenshot_20160809-130855.jpg
    Screenshot_20160809-130855.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 390

anbinhv

Sep 27, 2009
Hanoi

nikhil18

May 9, 2012
bangalore
Random reboot for the first time.

Also, can somebody please explain me the charging logic? It fluctuates real bad.

The battery is alright. When I was all stock, there was no drain at all. I tested it for 2 days, then I flashed SuperSU 2.67 and some normal Apps. No Xposed. Here is a recent graph and the stats. The phone was still and didn't move an inch for the part of time the screen wasn't on, yet the battery drain is insane. Even the Wi-Fi was off, don't know why is it appearing to be turned on in the graph.

bro most wakelocks are related to googleplay services so its not roms problem

"gapps: choose any except stock/full"
I used BaNk'S GApps. Which one are you using? Suggest me something to fix the problem at least.

i use open gapps nano

Last edited:

TheNerd

Sep 16, 2006
this rom solved my mic problems !!!
i realy do not know why cyanogen mod / cyanogen os cannot solve this oneplus one problem for so long.
after installation no more mic problems on regular calls and in speakerphone mod!
thank you ! thank you ! thank you!
same here!

Reactions: theekilla

kingsathurthi

Dec 1, 2013
How to change fonts in this rom, I tried ifonts app to change fonts but it collapsed in lock screen time it kind like box instead of colon:))

lou2s

Jun 19, 2010
Hi, I am on 8-8 build. I dont usually take panorama photo but now I am on a trip, saw a beautiful place and just found I cant take panorama! Then I installed panorama 360 photo from Playstore, and it doesnt work bcoz the camera is inverted. Not only upside down but left and right is inverted as well so I couldnt just take the shot and invert the photo myself. Any experience with panorama photo on this ROM? Cheers!

kalapapa

Feb 22, 2015
Hi, I am on 8-8 build. I dont usually take panorama photo but now I am on a trip, saw a beautiful place and just found I cant take panorama! Then I installed panorama 360 photo from Playstore, and it doesnt work bcoz the camera is inverted. Not only upside down but left and right is inverted as well so I couldnt just take the shot and invert the photo myself. Any experience with panorama photo on this ROM? Cheers!
Use Google camera for panorama
It stitches panoramas the best

Reactions: lou2s and TheNerd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CLOSED PER OP REQUEST

Here is my rom.

Its hasn't got many features, and doesnt support many stuff, but it runs really good.

its not rooted, doesnt support multirom and needs >241 FW.

DL: https://basketbuild.com/devs/darkobas/bacon
    gapps: choose any except stock/full

github: https://github.com/darkobas

Every rom for OPO is CAF, so is this one.
    Most kernels should boot and work... just check camera.
    my rom got @Sultanxda camera, praise him!
    Also praise @nikhil18 for my kernel base

flash on your own risk.

some stuff you dont wanna read:
    1st rules: doing so will most probably result in
    Nerver say battery backup
    Never say slow charging
    Never complain about play services
    Never ask about how to flash or boot or whatever
    Never ask ANY questions about flashing! if you have come this far, you should know better.

FORMAT YOUR **** TO EXT4!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHATS UP BUG THEM!

FAQ
    0. HALP! MY BRAIN IS BRICKED!
    > go here https://plus.google.com/+MarkoMan/posts/3yXx9zkoUVA

1. Where do I download the rom?
    Internetz

2. How do I install the rom?
    Like any other rom, flash rom, gapps. OP suggest some gapps and SuperSu2.52!

3. OTA / upgrades
    ----- = == = = =++++ YOU NEED TO HAVE CURRENT ZIP OF THE ROM ON STORAGE FOR OTA TO WORK! OTA SERVER IS SLOW AND INTENDED FOR DELTA UPDATES ONLYYYYYY!!!!! NOT FULL ROM DOWNLODS!
    - Do I need to flash Gapps with every OTA update?
    ---- No! they will be backup up on OTA.
    ++++ vendor build.prop is perserved also

There is also a FlashAfterUpdate folder in OpenDelta folder. Put whatever other flashable addons there for the OTA script to automatically flash them.

4. Does this rom include a theme engine?
    All 6.0 roms support RRO/Layers, just install the layers app from the market (https://goo.gl/Pwrsjd) and install layer and you are good to go.
    4.a I messed up with layers, device doesnt boot.
    go to recovery/ mount system/ browse to /system/vendor/overlay and delete the whole overlay folder

5. OpenDelta app is CRASHING. (WIP)
    Go to Settings>Apps>(three top dots) Show System, scroll down to OpenDelta and grant storage permission.

6. Are there any custom kernels compatible?
    Yes, 

-DONT USE /SYSTEM/BUILD.PROP TO CHANGE DPI (OR ANY STUPID LAZY WHACK APP FROM PLAYSTORE THAT DOES IT), doing this BREAKS GOOGLE BACKUP (at least it did in lollipop which means its 99,999% probability that it does also in marshmallow, but i dont bother to check since there workarrounds
    - create build.prop (permissions 644 owner root) in /system/vendor/ put qemu.sf.lcd_density=xxx
    my unofficial test build of omni 7.1 http://bit.ly/2fGz2Nf

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    thank you all for blessing me with your sot debate. its so interesting, please dont stop.

I will make more builds. Its just pita as i dont have enough space on hdd.

I have nougat eady