[ROM][OFFICIAL][kenzo][6.0.1] CyanogenMod 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

indiffereddie

Apr 16, 2012
Been using this ROM for a couple of days now, but haven't figured out how to use the Fingerprint Scanner. Is it in settings or do I need to re-flash until it shows up? I see that it's listed as working, but with 150 pages to search through, it made sense to ask instead of hoping to find an answer.
It seems like you have goodix fingerprint sensor, developers still do nothing to make this rom working with that sensor :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: OptimalGrammar

Earthsolars

Jul 16, 2016
Been using this ROM for a couple of days now, but haven't figured out how to use the Fingerprint Scanner. Is it in settings or do I need to re-flash until it shows up? I see that it's listed as working, but with 150 pages to search through, it made sense to ask instead of hoping to find an answer.

Usually during setup, you should have the fingerprint setting. Otherwise, you are like some people who do not have the Fp scanner working. You can search within the thread.

Reactions: OptimalGrammar

fauzanskywalker

Mar 18, 2012
Bandung
Please give me a suggestion.
Why signal seems weak when in any CM13 rom compared to MIUI rom? In my area I've got full bar 4G signal when in MIUI but when using CM13 is only about 1-2 bar 4G signal, and sometimes declined to H. I love stock android interface but this signal problem make me stuck on MIUI rom.

Shira_nai

Sep 29, 2013
Hi,
I am using snapdragon 3/32 variant, with the latest 8/18 nightly. My in-call volume (normal call, line/whatsapp call) is too loud ONLY when I use earphone/headphone. Did you guys also have this problem?
It also happen with Santosh M cm13 build. I haven't tried it on MIUI rom though.
Is there any possible fix?
Thanks!

Reactions: 1emrys1

EP21

Jul 22, 2010
Vilnius
Xiaomi Poco F1
Please give me a suggestion.
Why signal seems weak when in any CM13 rom compared to MIUI rom? In my area I've got full bar 4G signal when in MIUI but when using CM13 is only about 1-2 bar 4G signal, and sometimes declined to H. I love stock android interface but this signal problem make me stuck on MIUI rom.

Have you checked the dBm value? It may be due to different settings for the given bars.

adwait.bhandari

Aug 28, 2013
Bug regarding LiveDisplay

When livedisplay is turned on, sometimes using fingerprint to unlock causes the screen to flicker/flash repeatedly. Pressing the power button during this causes the phone to reboot. If left alone for a while, the flickering dies out and can use the device as normal. I was able to obtain logs while the screen was flickering by using the command "adb logcat" I also grabbed a logcat from the phone using the command "logcat -d -f /sdcard/logcat.log *:V"
This problem was introduced when "Updates and enable new CM LiveDisplay features (CABC, SRE)" was merged in the 08/06 nightly.
The logcat.log file :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B96fm4G9qSOrWTJ0RV9ib0I3TGM/view?usp=sharing

Attachments

• log.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 1

elprincipe06

Aug 17, 2016
Yes I did... dont know what makes it hard to support for goodix while santosh can... i really like the over the air update of this build how ever problem is the FP....

indiffereddie

Apr 16, 2012
There it is, developers. There are many of us with goodix sensor who would like to use this rom, so we would be very thankful if you'd try to make this rom work with the goodix sensor. Thank you in advance!

amit1009000

Sep 13, 2015
@TheStrix No data symbol like 3g , H+ not shown in status bar when my sim card is in roaming only R symbol shown , Is this a bug or default system in cyanogen

5amar31

Feb 4, 2016
Yes IR blaster working for me here and I'm using peel smartphone remote instead of mi remote.
I setup my AC with the Peel Smart Remote but when I press either temp + or -, it just starts increasing or decreasing. I just tap it once and the app feels like I'm pressing and holding the buttons. Tried older version too but with no luck. Was working fine in MIUI.

hon3y

Feb 17, 2015
Surat
I setup my AC with the Peel Smart Remote but when I press either temp + or -, it just starts increasing or decreasing. I just tap it once and the app feels like I'm pressing and holding the buttons. Tried older version too but with no luck. Was working fine in MIUI.

Try to resetup mine is working fine dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ysIY849.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint (FPC1020 only)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

What's not working :

• You tell me!

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :
    • @banmeifyouwant (aka balika011): For his kernel patches
    • @luca020400: "Me: HAALP!" He answered me
    • CyanogenMod Team
    • kenzo tg group members: For bugging me
    • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code

Donations:

You don't have to but if you want;
    Donate via PayPal: http://paypal.me/ParthBhatia/
    Donate via PayTM: http://i.imgur.com/54cQl9N.jpg (QR code)

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13 for kenzo, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    TheStrix
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-08-03
    Last Updated 2017-04-07
    Supported Firmware:

Download: https://goo.gl/G64qlA (Last updated: Jul 31, 2016)

Note: It is the firmware CyanogenMod supports and all users are expected to be on this very firmware. So it's mandatory that you flash this firmware via TWRP if you're newly installing CM.
    You need to flash this zip only once. In case you installed MIUI and then wanna install CM back, reflash the following firmware.
    You don't need to reflash this everytime you update you CyanogenMod build.

TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP):

Download: https://goo.gl/AmEDJo (F2FS support)
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Where are Developer options?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
    A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) I don't like superuser icon in statusbar, can I install SuperSU?
    A) Yes, that would not show superuser icon in statusbar.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
    A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.

Q) Facing Settings -> Security force close?
    B]A)[/B] Flash the supported firmware linked in Post #2.

Q) Is VoLTE supported? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
    A) No. We use all proprietary blobs from MIUI Marshmallow alpha 'leaked' builds and those builds itself do not have it working. So we'll have to wait until Xiaomi fixes it in their marshmallow builds in future. Also we can't fallback to old LP radio blobs/libs and are not suited with current setup. #blamexiaomi
    Update!

What's new in today's CyanogenMod nightly (20160806):

• Solved no 3G network faced by few people
    • Updates and enable new CM LiveDisplay features (CABC, SRE)
    • Enable CMHW vibration intensity control
    • Enable Camera2 API (HAL3)
    • Fix a few kernel panics
    • Updates in audio

Thanks to @abhishek987 for his patches. :good:
    Update of what I am doing

I have already moved on to cm-14.0 dev. You can follow it on CM gerrit: here

Also I have rebased kernel to N CAF tag and added back Xiaomi edits from LP release. (Camera, battery drivers are 100% from Xiaomi kernel release with no edits regarding adding/removing any new support)
    Keep calm and wait for it :D

Also, wanted to know ov16880_f16v01a and ov16880_omida05 camera sensors are present on some devices too? Anyone with them here?
    On CM, I just now added s5k5e8_z5e8yab thought it was the only one missing. If those two exist too on fewer RN3, let me know so that I can add support for those 2 sensors in CM.