[CLOSED]🤖 Fluence HD KERNEL🤖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ArmalSharefe

Feb 26, 2016
Paused the Development of the PATCH and the ROM for a new exciting Project !
It's a Co-Work with another German XDA Member, but thats it with the Infos for now...
[ Stay tuned for more Infos ]

Hi... Just got a question... The Patch isnt paused anymore... So does it mean that you will also start working on the Rom again ? Pls ? xD

Again thanks for your work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PAUSE

Paused the Development of the PATCH and the ROM for a new exciting Project !
    It's a Co-Work with another German XDA Member, but thats it with the Infos for now...
    [ Stay tuned for more Infos ]
    Changelog

REMOVED
    Downloads and Instructions

REMOVED
    So what version of zip we must download?Why two versions?
    User: 18th.abn
    Typically, a rom is supposed to be odexed for smoother and faster loading of apps into memory. Each app(.apk) has a corresponding sister file(.odex). When a app is opened, called to memory, the. Odex has the information needed to start loading the app. A rom that is deodexed has only the.apk file. So when it is opened/called to memory the information to load the app is inside of the .apk and and must be pulled from it to begin loading it into memory. So at this level you would probably ask "then why are most custom roms deodexed?" People really started deodexing roms for themability. It is much much simplier to theme roms that are deodexed. It wasnt for faster speeds but for easier customization. So "themers" could build custom themes instead of have to build a whole themed rom. So now on one side you have odexed for speed, or deodexed for customizations? Well the brilliant devs in the android world came up with pretty good solutions to even out the field. In most any custom deodexed, youll see that they zipalign all the .apks in boot. While boot up time will be slightly longer, zipaligning optimizes every. Apk on every reboot which basically optimizes the information in each. Apk so when it is called to memory, the information is at the ready and quickly loaded witbout the need of a. Odex file. I kinda rambled here but wanted to answer this one as best i could because i kno many people wonder, and not a whole lot always ask. Hope this helps explain a little bit for anyone curious. :beer:
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2