[Comp_Theme] ** GlossSuite ** Fixed NoLock Version [RC33]

Search This thread

stellarman

Feb 9, 2009
Clearwater, FL
Haven't heard of this. Try wiping your phone and pushing fresh updates onto it.

I have been working on an OFFICIAL theme of GlossSuite for Dude's 1.5. It will have a few updates that the RC33 version doesn't have.

Any prediction on when this will be available. The GlossSuite theme was one of the main things I hated to give up when I switched to Dude's builds. I would love to have it back.

malaeus

Mar 27, 2009
will the dudes compatible theme also work with the JF 1.5? ( sorry i do not know what difference, if any, there is in the code necessary for different build compatibility with themes, at least with 1.5 builds. )

parmenti

Feb 28, 2009
@ moonsspoon - which xml controls the blue text in menu

@moonsspoon

which xml controls the blue text in the menu? I'm trying to port this theme to dudes 1.1a and I have just about everything working except for that. Your assistance will be much appreciated. Thanks.

mpav88

May 23, 2009
So I'm a bit new to DX Top so please bear with me. I really like this theme and downloaded it from the market however I don't get the black status bar or new lock screen. I saw in this forum there is a way to download but where do i go from there? Also, do I need root for any of this?

Thanks

pershoot

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2008
So I'm a bit new to DX Top so please bear with me. I really like this theme and downloaded it from the market however I don't get the black status bar or new lock screen. I saw in this forum there is a way to download but where do i go from there? Also, do I need root for any of this?

Thanks

you will need root to get down to where the finer details can be changed (i.e. this theme and the rest of the themes within the threads in this forum).

ReganH22

Nov 25, 2009
Chicago
Does anyone know of another theme that has the glossy black look like this theme that will work with a Cyanogen Rom? I have searched all over this site and the net, but cant find anything. I am running Cyanogen 4.2.5 with the "death" spl, and build DRC83. I really like this theme, a lot, but would rather find one that will work with CM 4.2.5 or the latest Cyanogen Rom on the G1. I looked at gChrome, but didn't care for the light colors.

DeenPrecious

Jan 23, 2010
Heyhoz~ I'm new to Android with the HTC Desire and I don't know how to install this theme and which Programms/Files I need. Could someone post them me with a link to download or send it to me via PM? I had WM 6.5 x.x

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts