: my results about your 2nd build160914:
- Sensors don't work and BT-install error pop-up is gone, as written yet.
- Gallery and MusicPlayer work, if files are saved in sdcard0 - they don't show extSdCard.
- FileManager accesses extSdCard now, but often denies with [I]An error was detected[/].
- Terminal, switched on in DevOptions, works fine. Explores and manages all locations. Used it to install TotalCommander. TC works fine, so only FileManager is buggy.
- Restored some simple apps: apps&settings ok.
- Stock AppInstaller and Deinstaller work.
- QS-editing works.
- StatusLine: BatteryStatusStyle not changeable. Charging animation is ok. QuickPulldown doesn't work. BrightnessControl via StatusBar works.
- Settings for ButtonBacklight don't work, stay on stock.
- Settings for long pressing menuButton don't work.
That's for now, must go back to my dayly ROM. Thanks for your efforts, of course.