[18/SEP/16][AOSP/CM-14.0][NRD90M] Unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat build for D851

Search This thread

thejegjeg

Sep 5, 2016
Yeah, same here. I'll wait for the next test build. Was gonna try crDroid Nougat also but I've read enough posts showing it doesn't fare much better.

LG G3 D851, PAC-MAN LP ROM, Nebula 9.1 Kernel, Tapatalk 4.9.5

I'm running the crDroid Nougat ROM on my d851, with Open Gapps micro or mini the play services dont crash, everything but bluetooth works. I want this ROM to be fixed because it has a lot more features than the crDroid ROM does.

Reactions: Antonioblee1

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
No if you go on android file host and search for d851 u will find crDroidAndroid-7.0.0
That's a different ROM. I believe he's asking about the ones in the op. CM14 build from the 18th I think was the last one we got to try.

Tried crDroid last night. Bluetooth Share kept crashing immediately. That's probably the last major issue to be dealt with.

LG G3 D851, PAC-ROM 6, Tapatalk 4.9.5

A

aclegg2011

That's a different ROM. I believe he's asking about the ones in the op. CM14 build from the 18th I think was the last one we got to try.

Tried crDroid last night. Bluetooth Share kept crashing immediately. That's probably the last major issue to be dealt with.

LG G3 D851, PAC-ROM 6, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Bluetooth seems to work on cm14. Im off today and Im going to see if I can work on some issues with the cm14 rom. ie incorrect date on first boot, wifi only seeing 2.4ghz wifi, etc. Im also trying to see if I can get @Eliminater74 to come back and work on his Nebula kernel for the g3.

MiamiMike

Mar 20, 2010
Hello, been a while since I flashed some ROMs but I see here you mentioned multirom, can you tell me which one you are using?
I'm assuming you can boot into some kind of boot loader and then pick the ROM to run?

Thanks!

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Hello, been a while since I flashed some ROMs but I see here you mentioned multirom, can you tell me which one you are using?
I'm assuming you can boot into some kind of boot loader and then pick the ROM to run?

Thanks!

Hiya,
Currently not using as G3 got bricked (temporary I hope).
Using MultiROM is similar to multibooting on PC. At boot you're greeting with a boot manager allowing you to choose different Android ROMs.
Before my mishap I had about six ROMs, from KitKat to Nougat.
Flash-a-holic heaven. ?

You can find the latest builds and info in the following thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3147242

[MOD+TWRP][D85x|F400|LS990|VS985] MultiRom v33b [10-10-2016]

Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399, CyanogenMod CM12 ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Last edited:

MiamiMike

Mar 20, 2010
Thanks, I appreciate the info!

Hiya,
Currently not using as G3 got bricked (temporary I hope).
Using MultiROM is similar to multibooting on PC. At boot you're greeting with a boot manager allowing you to choose different Android ROMs.
Before my mishap I had about six ROMs, from KitKat to Nougat.
Flash-a-holic heaven.

You can find the latest builds and info in the following thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3147242

[MOD+TWRP][D85x|F400|LS990|VS985] MultiRom v33b [10-10-2016]

Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399, CyanogenMod CM12 ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

pgg285

Aug 18, 2012
I flashed this last night after running the alpha of Slim 7.0 for a day—is the issue with no auto-rotate consistent across all of these ROMs based off the early CM14 build?

RealPariah

Aug 4, 2010
I'm running the crDroid Nougat ROM on my d851, with Open Gapps micro or mini the play services dont crash, everything but bluetooth works. I want this ROM to be fixed because it has a lot more features than the crDroid ROM does.

Have you tried using Xposed and just adding a module or 2 that would thus enable more features on any ROM [I specifically enjoy the Unique Controls mod which gives you the Paranoid Halo notification floating button and the PIE nav control scheme and there are some like Gravity Box that can enable quite a number of slick features all at once].

I know they have a solid working Beta for Android 6 and 7. I have not yet tried it in Android 7, but I have it running just fine with Resurrection Remix [Android 6].

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

EpKDXul.jpg

Hello guys, this is an unofficial build of AOSP Nougat (with tag android-7.0.0_r1). Kernel is based on CM13's
    NOTE: This is only for development purposes, I am not responsible if you damage your device, you always have to make a backup
    What's working:
    Camera (partial, auto iso disable this moment)
    Wifi
    Audio (partial)
    Vibrator
    H/W
    MTP

What's broken:
    RIL
    Bluetooth
    Sensors
    NFC

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/VzbEr

Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905724006

Update: 04/09/16 "only for purposes of development"
    NOTE:this version can by or no erase the internal memory, please make a backup first
    GPS works, "is slow to conect for now"
    Radio and AutoISO still no works,

Update: 18/09/16 "CM-14.0 build"
    * Works:
    - Radio
    - Data
    - WiFi
    - Camera
    - Thermal
    - NFC
    - GPS
    - Sensors
    - Audio
    - Vibrator
    - H/W
    - MTP

* What's broken:
    - Bluetooth
    - If more mistakes please let me know! xD

Source:
    Device: https://github.com/Arc-Team/android_device_lge_d851/tree/aosp-7.0
    kernel: https://github.com/Arc-Team/android_kernel_lge_d851/tree/cm-14.0
    Build: https://github.com/Arc-Team/android_build/tree/aosp-7.0

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat build for D851, ROM for the T-Mobile LG G3

Contributors
    josegalre
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2016-08-30
    Last Updated 2016-09-18
    UPDATE:

Update: 18/09/16 "CM-14.0 build"
    * Works:
    - Radio
    - Data
    - WiFi
    - Camera
    - Thermal
    - NFC
    - GPS
    - Sensors
    - Audio
    - Vibrator
    - H/W
    - MTP

* What's broken:
    - Bluetooth
    - If more mistakes please let me know! xD
    I found a fix!

Open rom.zip
    Go to META-INF - com - google - android
    Open updater-script in notepad
    Replace the whole script with this one

Code:
    (!less_than_int(1472462926, getprop("ro.build.date.utc"))) || abort("E3003: Can't install this package (lun ago 29 03:28:46 CST 2016) over newer build (" + getprop("ro.build.date") + ").");
    getprop("ro.product.device") == "g3" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "g3" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "d851" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "d851" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"g3,d851\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");
    ui_print("Target: lge/aosp_d851/d851:7.0/NRD90M/josega08290328:userdebug/test-keys");
    show_progress(0.750000, 0);
    ui_print("Patching system image unconditionally...");
    block_image_update("/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", package_extract_file("system.transfer.list"), "system.new.dat", "system.patch.dat");
    show_progress(0.050000, 5);
    package_extract_file("boot.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot");
    show_progress(0.200000, 10);

Save and flash
    Enjoy!..
    Yeah, same here. I'll wait for the next test build. Was gonna try crDroid Nougat also but I've read enough posts showing it doesn't fare much better.

LG G3 D851, PAC-MAN LP ROM, Nebula 9.1 Kernel, Tapatalk 4.9.5