[ROM] [6.0.1] [OFFICIAL] HydrogenOS H2OS v1.4.0

Search This thread

Mobile Fan

Feb 2, 2016
I was downloading the new update and it was downloaded 53%, suddenly the download stopped and now I'm unable to download the file. Its showing timeout.

Dr. Narinder

Nov 20, 2011
India
Steps to install v12 stable H2OS with september security patch are same ie

Start TWRP
Flash H2OS v12
Flash Bloat Remover
Wipe Dalvik / Cache
Flash Pico Gapps
Wipe Dalvik / Cache
Reboot in recovery
and reboot system

Reactions: shamps

VocaloidBoy

Nov 29, 2012
Phnom Penh
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 9
Testing Hydrogen 2.5 beta 2 build seem pretty stable I think I stick to this one for now
The way I flash this is
1.flash twrp modified
2.wipe and install ROM
3.Flash super su and bloat wars removed zip from first post
4.Install play store by google installer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161002-171752.jpg
    Screenshot_20161002-171752.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 429
  • Screenshot_20161002-171740.png
    Screenshot_20161002-171740.png
    82 KB · Views: 426
Reactions: siquebal

Mobile Fan

Feb 2, 2016
Finally the new update file started downloading again. Successfully downloaded. :)

Flashed. No changes found.

Last edited:

ramyanihh

Feb 11, 2016
San Pedro
Testing Hydrogen 2.5 beta 2 build seem pretty stable I think I stick to this one for now
The way I flash this is
1.flash twrp modified
2.wipe and install ROM
3.Flash super su and bloat wars removed zip from first post
4.Install play store by google installer

hello where did you get the 2.5 beta 2 build? can you provide the link here? Thank you in advance :)

alirezamatrian1

Feb 1, 2016
hello where did you get the 2.5 beta 2 build? can you provide the link here? Thank you in advance :)

http://download.h2os.com/oneplus3/PublicTest/OnePlus3Hydrogen_16_OTA_002_all_1609130645_7dd2f72a286144b5.zip

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Thanks, I tried it but it's the 2.0 version.

yes, it's the 2.0 version but it's just released 2 days ago.

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi

alirezamatrian1

Feb 1, 2016
Hi,
I am on 3.2.4 rooted and twrp installed.
Can u pl guide me how to install latest hydrogen OS from link step by step :)
In previous post I also read for this rom modified twrp is required. Why .?

just flash the modified twrp recovery image
then
Wipe everything but internal storage
then u can install H²OS v2.5.1
(for bloatremover and gapps, read previous posts.)

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

The Contacts Sync is missing on Google. I can't take my contact back. please help.

If you want to back up your Google Contacts or import them into another email account, you can export your contacts as a vCard file.

Go to the old version of Google Contacts webpage.
Click More and then Export.
Check the contacts you want to export.
Select which format you want your contacts in. To back up your contacts, select vCard file.
To save your .vcf file, click Export.
go to your contacts app and import the .vcf file.

Last edited:
The Contacts Sync is missing on Google. I can't take my contact back. please help.
I had the same issue on latest h2os beta 2. I wiped the data for "contacts storage" and after that it will sync properly

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

I just installed the beta that was linked on here but it says 2.0, not 2.5.1? Where is the correct link?
Link for 2.5.1 beta 2 : http://download.h2os.com/oneplus3/P...6_OTA_002_all_1609130645_7dd2f72a286144b5.zip

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
just flash the modified twrp recovery image
then
Wipe everything but internal storage
then u can install H�²OS v2.5.1
(for bloatremover and gapps, read previous posts.)

Thanks friend for your help. I have 3 queries
1. Can I wipe everything including internal storage, then sideload this latest 2.5.1 beta 2 release.

2. I am on currently 3.2.4, do not i need to flash 3.2.6 firmware for latest finger print drivers? Asking this because in latest oxygen based rom its compulsory to flash 3.2.6 firmware first.

3. one thing, this latest 2.5.1 beta 2 stable enough ? Because I attend dairy so many important calls and messages :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    J91QQANpO2GdKLKdCozbtaNcKDTzkiOs45zMf49f2FUYVtnBCX22PhcdTuOQL1ev1A=w256

phone.jpg

Downloads:
    ROM: Link
    Bloat Remover | SuperSU: Link
    GApps (ARM64 - 6.0 - nano) : Link

Prerequisites:
    • Bootloader Unlocked and TWRP installed (help!)
    Instructions (follow completely!):
    • Download all files linked above and copy to internal storage
    • Boot into TWRP and go to Wipe then Swipe to factory reset
    • Flash ROM (OnePlus3Hydrogen_16_OTA_0XX_all_DXAXTEXXXX.zip)
    • Flash Debloater+SuperSU (removes included Chinese bloatware) (H2OS_MM_DBLOATR+SuperSU.zip)
    • Flash G-Apps and then everything else you requre (like Xposed)
    • Reboot into System, TWRP will ask to Disable stock recovery flash, swipe it!
    • Done!
    Screenshots:

cDLrAYx.png
    W7RACYg.png
    Pwz72fj.png
    jcxt16C.png
    xSDgxRE.png
    aEWRbmz.png
    MEedTBs.png
    OTA Updates (delta)

I will add Hydrogen OS OTAs here:
    How to install delta OTAs:
    1. Make sure you are already running Hydrogen version according to OTA (For example OTA 004->005 means you must be running H2OS v004 and must have its full zip)
    2. Boot to TWRP
    3. Flash HydrogenOS full zip (version: as indicated above)
    4. Flash corresponding OTA (Note: If you downloaded through the H2OS updater app, you'll find the OTA in /sdcard/.OnePlusH2OTA)
    5. Flash Gapps/Debloater/Xposed
    PS: You can chain OTAs if you want, for example: if you have 002 Full zip and you want to upgrade to v004 just apply 002->003 then 003->004 OTA to get to v004 update!

How to capture OTA links and help to provide OTAs?
    1. Start downloading your OTA in H2OS
    2. Start adb logcat
    3. Pause the download by clicking % downloaded in Update app and then resume the download
    4. Check logcat, link will be there somewhere. Post it here!
    FAQ

Q. I am currently running HydrogenOS and I received an update, what should I do?
    A. Check Post #4 (below) for further instructions. (If your update is not there then help me out with a link (see Post))

Q. Dash charge working?
    A. Yep
    At OP, I apologize if I am derailing this thread mentioning a version that is not mentioned in the first post. Since many of us are trying to flashing v2.5 and keep coming back to this thread, I figured why not post it here.

Anyway, I followed all the guides as mentioned above and none of them worked for me. Sometime I get stuck on the Wifi screen, sometime Gapps doesn't show up. I tried installer Google Installer (.apk) and it allowed me to install PlayStore, however there is no way to install or update any of my apps. I keep getting the DLA error. Yes, I made sure all apps has all permissions. I tried wiping cache, adding and removing account, reboot it numerous times and no luck!!!!

So I took sometime last night to figure it out on my own and I finally made it work! Follow the guide below!

Guide 1: Flashing H2OS v2.5
    1. Make sure you have HydrongenOS H2OS 1.4.0 [010] Installed! If not please follow Guide 2 below and then come back to Guide 1
    2. Load TWRP
    3. Flash H2OS 2.5 (link)
    4. Flash Bloat Remover (link)
    5. Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    6. Reboot TWRP Recovery
    7. Flash Pico Gapps (link)
    8. Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    9. Optional: to install Xposed Framework, use the new version APK which lets you install it through the app instead of flashing any zip

Guide 2: Flashing H2OS v010
    1. Load TWRP
    2. Wipe via Factory Reset
    3. Flash v010 (link)
    4. Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    5. Flash Bloat Remover (link)
    6. Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    7. Flash Pico Gapps (link)
    8. Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    9. Reboot
    10. Go through Android setup, make sure to skip security setup and skip restore. Add Google account and make your way through the home screen. Now you are ready to Flash H2OS 2.5. Follow Guide 1. Just to be safe, I would recommend to update all your apps through PlayStore before updating to version 2.5