How to root Lenovo vibe k5 note A7020a48, Tired searching everywhere.

Search This thread

KingRaheel

Sep 8, 2016
Bangalore
OnePlus 7 Pro
I searched everywhere, Is there any way to root Lenovo vibe k5 note A7020a48. I wish XDA can help it. Is there any developer who can root this phone? There is not any way to root over Internet, I searched almost every possible place.
Click on the link below my signature pic that says ROOT GUIDE :good: ..There are lots of rooting methods mentioned there

raul2speed

May 17, 2014
Patna
Hope this helps

I searched everywhere, Is there any way to root Lenovo vibe k5 note A7020a48. I wish XDA can help it. Is there any developer who can root this phone? There is not any way to root over Internet, I searched almost every possible place.

K5 Note cannot be rooted in Marshmallow(6.0) as of now because marshmallow rooting needs installation of custom recovery first, and no one has yet ported a custom recovery (TWRP CWM etc) for k5note. And porting custom recovery for k5note seems hard too cause the stock firmware has image check parameter, It doesn't flash just any customized image using SP Root tools.

However if you haven't updated it yet to marshmallow, It can be rooted when it is still in Android 5.1 Lollipop by using kingroot 4.50. , and then using Super Sume.

Reactions: crishanz

manwendra1234

Oct 27, 2016

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using XDA Free mobile app

qbaszy

Sep 9, 2010
Hi, any one tried this methods ? http[delete] ://rootoreviews.com/root-Lenovo-K5-Note-install-twrp-custom-recovery

Reactions: crishanz

hk.happy

Aug 21, 2014
Hoping for a dev with a k5 note to compile twrp for this phone.... Would have done myself if I knew how to use ubuntu, but I do not.... But it's strange, k3 note has been rooted and has nougat roms available, why no love for k5 note ? :(

Reactions: potatat0t0

thaiwolf2010

Oct 17, 2014
Downgrade to root

when you downgrade the Rom to 5.1.1 you can root it with Kingoroot.
I have make this with my Phone and it Work
you use the Flashtool for this

Reactions: FLASH1999

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Click on the link below my signature pic that says ROOT GUIDE :good: ..There are lots of rooting methods mentioned there
    Lenovo Vibe K5 note - root request

None of the available root options are working for Lenovo Vibe K5 Note.
    Android 6.0
    Model number - A7020a48

Is there anybody out there to help rooting this great device?:crying:
    same here , This phone is almost ignored by all Devs.. thinking to replace with Redmi Note 3 ..

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using XDA Free mobile app