[APP] Minima Player (Beta) (Great UI Player)

Search This thread

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
Coming very very soon, the explorer by folders, artists, genres, etc, see below : :D

ezgif-110864289.gif

Blamao

Feb 17, 2015
Great app ! I love it ! But some pictures of the music in the list are personal pictures, not the music sleeve.
And in beta , app freezes when trying to slide sleeves in folder for beta feature.
A widget could be great to.
But very good app !

Last edited:

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
Great app ! I love it ! But some pictures of the music in the list are personal pictures, not the music sleeve.
And in beta , app freezes when trying to slide sleeves in folder for beta feature.
A widget could be great to.
But very good app !

Yes you are not the only one, it is due to the Android mediastore, I must to find a way to refresh it programmatically, if someone know how to do that manually or programatically please contact me. About the freeses on a folder I have deleted the folder UI for a new one so the problem has been killed ;)

cant wait to update :) looks amazing

The beta will be published on the Playstore tomorrow :good:
Coming soon : more languages, a new navigation menu animation, and a totally new UI for the explorer part which allow to navigate into your music by recents, folder, albums, artists and genre. Create playlist system will come just after :)

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
SOMETHING BIG IS COMING IN THE NEXTS HOURS

Let's introduce the new explorer, be able to browse into yours musics by recents, artists, albums, genre and more. It will be published on the Playstore only as a beta, so there will be some graphical glitchs, but like in the previous versions, it will be optimized as fast as possible. Here an animation of it, have a nice day guys :)

ezgif-2178163.gif

NImesh Basu

Oct 31, 2014

Let's introduce the new explorer, be able to browse into yours musics by recents, artists, albums, genre and more. It will be published on the Playstore only as a beta, so there will be some graphical glitchs, but like in the previous versions, it will be optimized as fast as possible. Here an animation of it, have a nice day guys :)

ezgif-2178163.gif
Great will be waiting

SuperBlitz8

Oct 26, 2016
I love the design of this app, minimalist and visually pleasing at the same time. I still don't use it as my main player because there's one small but important (at least for me) feature which is a sleep timer because I like to listen to some music while I'm falling asleep so if that simple feature is added I might be able to switch to this app permanently. Other than that this app has great potential and I hope you keep up the good work.

Bludwurst

Mar 26, 2016
Moto G
Redmi 9A
I love the design of this app, minimalist and visually pleasing at the same time. I still don't use it as my main player because there's one small but important (at least for me) feature which is a sleep timer because I like to listen to some music while I'm falling asleep so if that simple feature is added I might be able to switch to this app permanently. Other than that this app has great potential and I hope you keep up the good work.

Sleep timer? You mean "stop music after X minutes/hours"?

'Cuz Minima has that option.

Settings > Player > Stop player automatically
Exact names might vary :silly:

Sent from my ECS TR10RS1 using XDA Labs

Reactions: BKR APPS

SuperBlitz8

Oct 26, 2016
Sleep timer? You mean "stop music after X minutes/hours"?

'Cuz Minima has that option.

Settings > Player > Stop player automatically
Exact names might vary :silly:

Oh I didn't notice it at first because it's not where I was expecting it to be! :laugh: It would be better if you could access a drop-down menu of sorts from the player screen so you could set the timer there but it works as it is so I won't complain, but anyways thanks for pointing that out :)

mp3deviant721

Jan 4, 2013
So is the playlists entry in the new explorer going to eventually lead into a playlist browser with multiple playlists?

That's the only thing really stopping me from using this app full time because I have multiple playlists that I switch up all the time. ?

Last edited:

sohamsen

Mar 30, 2016
Kolkata
music track seeking not working and ui is broken in someplaces

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

by the way best music player of my life thanks

Mrxyzl

May 1, 2015
Sony Xperia 1 IV
Coming very very soon, the explorer by folders, artists, genres, etc, see below : :D

ezgif-110864289.gif

I'm back after a long time :highfive:
Glad this player develope more and more.:good:
I found some bug here and there ( screenshot) but overall the experience is good
First bug is the time on the time bar is behind the bar and another bug is the song detail for long file name. Also i find that the current song album in home doesn't change when choose a new song.
I'm on Nougat, redmi note 3 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161029-195130.jpg
    Screenshot_20161029-195130.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20161029-195141.jpg
    Screenshot_20161029-195141.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: Mecca EL

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
So is the playlists entry in the new explorer going to eventually lead into a playlist browser with multiple playlists?

That's the only thing really stopping me from using this app full time because I have multiple playlists that I switch up all the time.

Yes it will, like for the albums or artists :)

Thanks, seeking is for the moment allow only on the vinyl screen @sohamsen :) Merci à toi @Loloflat6 , for the metadata @jkccl9 it will be added.

I'm back after a long time :highfive:
Glad this player develope more and more.:good:
I found some bug here and there ( screenshot) but overall the experience is good
First bug is the time on the time bar is behind the bar and another bug is the song detail for long file name. Also i find that the current song album in home doesn't change when choose a new song.
I'm on Nougat, redmi note 3 pro

Hey ! Ok I have fixed it (made a new more information window), I have started modification on the UI also, new update will be relased soon.
For information, wrong album art has been fixed, and randomly crash also, these modifications are ready for the next update which will be released at the beginning of the week :good:

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
Please add folder and equalizer and sub title

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

Folder already available in the beta version (choose beta tester on the Playstore Minima's page), for the equalizer it will be available soon :)

Updated Spanish translation :p

There's one that goes "I\m ready", and I'm not sure what to do with that backwards slash :v

Sent from my Motorola Moto G using XDA Labs

Thanks Bludwurst for the update, the antislash ( \ )are used on Android before each apostrophe ( ' ) in strings, without them you cannot compile your application, more information here : developer for android :)

Also an update will be published tomorrow for the beta, and it will be probbaly published as stable at the end of the week :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: Bludwurst

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I am currently developping a music player application, with a very beautiful and animated design :cool: (who says only iPhone could have beautiful interfaces?). This app wants to be easy to use, simple and fresh, with no useless features, see your content and play it. The beta is now available for Android 4.4+ systems, details and changelog are below the screenshots. If you want to comment, if you have any other suggestion or if you have a bug to report I would welcome them with gratitude ! Thank's

Since this morning (27th september) the app is available on the Playstore for all countries !! :D Also the app has now updates like a current touchable seekbar, playlist system, searchbar, expandable fab and few others things. I am actually making a new explorer UI to find yours musics with the best design ever made on Android. Also, the current playlist system is now avaiIable (I publish 8-9 updates per month for the beta and 3-4 updates per month for the PlayStore stable version, sometimes less). If you like (or love) this app, please share it or rate it to thanks me for this free work :) !

Available on PlayStore, more features coming soon!
    PLAYSTORE LINK HERE 1.07
    CLASSICS BETA HERE

Animation.gif
    ScreenshotOne.png

ScreenshotTwo.png
    ScreenshotThr.png

If someone wants to add or correct/complete a translation, they are free to do this, i will add their translation in the app :highfive: so i post a link just below of the file to translate. For people who doesn't know how its works, just remplace the text between the 'strings' tags. This .zip contains the default strings to translate, translations which are not completed and translations which are fully translated (english, french and spanish), in case of misspelling or to complete/add a translation it is here.
    Special thank's to @[B][COLOR="Black"]fla.co[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]iron86[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]errex[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]TheXorg[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]mhmdalsfaf[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]Bludwurst[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]Andreson01[/COLOR][/B] and @[B][COLOR="Black"]uxid[/COLOR][/B] for theirs translations.

The beta is now available on the Playstore. The complete changelog with details and coming soon features is available here and you can also join the comunity to see on what I am working on and share experiences here. So keep a close look on :good:

Majors changes in the latests versions :
    - Progressbar can be drag better system
    - New updater system for beta users
    - UI adapted for tablets
    - Add translations
    - Improve speed
    - New more info windows blurred
    - App crashs fixs
    - Send log when app crash
    - New lockscreen system to support more devices

Permissions used in the app :
    - WakeLock > Use to play in background and send log when a crash happened
    - Read/Write External Storage > Find the musics on the device/Save playlist in the next version
    - Read phone state > This feature is used to pause the player on a dialing or incoming call
    - Acces Network State/Internet > Use in the updater to detect if a newer version of the app is available and download it
    - Vibrate > Use to make vibrations on buttons click (can be disabled in the options)
    Hey guys, don't worry I do not forget you (and the app) :) I am finishing my college examinations, and I also move from my city to Paris this sunday for an internship during two months, this is why I actually don't work on the app, but be sure that I will be back soon ;)

Have a nice day
    I think post an update about the 6-7 january, I've been working again on the app since yesterday :)
    Thanks guys I read your post and suggestions, even if I don't answer, I have many things to do actually, I hope you spent a merry christmas (and Hanoucca), let's make 2017 the year of Minima ;)

ezgif-110864289.gif

ezgif-2178163.gif