Zte axon 7 european community

Search This thread

bonk3rzzz

Oct 7, 2016
People can't wait for development side witch is not exciting at all (and will never happened at Axon 7 to be honest) to optimize the user experience using the device.
This is something that ZTE must involve and improve.

Me too I'm going to wait until earlier 2017 and Android N and if nothing happens game over for ZTE once and for good.

Personal I don't mind(care) for bootloader unlocked(never did with all my smartphone until now) but most bothered me is the discrimination from ZTE to European version and that US has superior software support.
Yeah this is what the main issue is. If the updates weren't coming for any of the models at all, I guess we'd hear lesser complaints, whine a bit for a while, forget the device ever existed and move on. But The development is there, the updates are there and it's all happening for a particular market that ZTE want to please. And it's completely blatant. That's inexcusable. ZTE isn't realizing the damage this can do in the long run if they continue to be biased. Bad news always spreads fast. Axon 7 and ZTE wasn't known before this device so buyers took a chance. The next device they try to sell will have a massive number of the same people not wanting to buy and spreading the bad news to others to follow suit.

Reactions: hunhool

nuridurdu27

Nov 26, 2015
People which have not written a mail to zte yet, please do that, because together we are strong. ZTE has to see that we are serious and do not let us under. Thank you all :)

nuridurdu27

Nov 26, 2015
Thats a nice idea if the people here would also comment there. Should I do one and post the link here? or can somebody do one with better english skills xD
It would be great if we get a lot of feedback on the US forum

nuridurdu27

Nov 26, 2015
Ah sry the zte mod must approve the thread that we you can see it heres a Screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-06-15-24-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-11-06-15-24-03.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 445

nuridurdu27

Nov 26, 2015
Please try it again now it must work.. the zte mod approved it and now everyone can see it sry i didnt know this :) now you can anwer me there and represent your toughts :)

nuridurdu27

Nov 26, 2015
Thank you for taking the initiative of creating the US forum thread, I was planning to anyway. Lets, all take our discussion to the US forum thread and hopefully keep it afloat so we can be seen.

No problem, if we get there many views and comments like in this thread I think we can effect something

bonk3rzzz

Oct 7, 2016
We need more folks to reply to the thread. It needs to be a collective effort! Thanks to those who have already replied.

nuridurdu27

Nov 26, 2015
I have also created a Group in Facebook if you want you can search ZTE Axon 7 Nutzergruppe surely everybody is welcome to help, talk and discuss about this phone :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Best news guys a Z-Community started by ZTE Germany :) Just go to the Homepage and click on Forum. Great Job zte!!

I hope that everyoneone will join!
    Just to let you know after installed TWRP and unlocked BL I successfully installed B29 ROM for the US version and running fine so far.

I have finally proper 4G signal using 3UK plus
    BT, Wi-Fi, Calls, Messaging, Playstore, Gmail, Double Tap to Wake, New Lockscreen, Facebook, FB Messenger working so far.
    Edit: 4k Video capture, camera, fingerprint reader working fine.

Only thing force closing is the DualSIM settings but no problem for me cuz in the first slot I have my main SIM for both calls and messages.

If you have any specific question, just ask

Sent by my Axon 7 2017G running 2017U B29
    I had a little chat with the ZTE Mobile Germany team.

Remember to always stay friendly and they will be friendly aswell!

Don't want to censor my name so I will not share screenshots directly, you can ask me via PM if you want a proof.

100% translation:
    Me:
    How is it looking right now with softwareupdates? Currently we are lagging behind the american model(17U). Our softwarestatus is B05 and theirs is B26. Are there any plans to catch up? For example with the security patch level?
    Second, will there be a possibility for us users to communicate in a kind of "forum"? That would be very helpful. Would you mind telling me if you have a time for when you plan to launch something like a community?
    Thank you very much in advance

ZTE Mobile Deutschland:
    Please consider that the A2017U (US) and the A2017G (EU) are, in principle, 2 different models that differ in hardware. That is why we cannot offer identical firmware-versions, because they are programmed by separate developers.
    A [german] community is being planned as far as we can see, but we cannot tell you a date at this moment unfortunately.

ZTE Mobile Deutschland:
    We are currently working on an update with a newer security patch level and it has been tested internally successfully.

Hope that was detailed enough :)
    Ou work slowly pays out guys!! A new update is incoming and the forum what we want is online soon. 4 days ago they said that they havent a date yet but now he says very soon.
    https://www.facebook.com/ZTEbenelux/ -- BENELUX

https://www.facebook.com/ZTE.Mobile.Deutschland/ -- GERMANY

https://www.facebook.com/ZTEFrance/ -- FRANCE

I'm pretty sure they can all speak english aswell, not sure if they are official but I think the German one is.

Use your voices. If you don't ask you don't have the right to complain.
    Keep us updated, gonna post screenshots, too :)