[MOD][7.1.2 Beta2][Guide]Pixel Mod include Nav Bar Home button Animation For Nexus 5X

Search This thread

Charles_l

Oct 24, 2010
chromloop.com
Hi everybody, this is my mod for myself and I'd like to share it to Nexus 5X users who like Pixel styles.

Hi everybody, this is my recent work, Port the Home Button Animation to N5X, We have the Full experience Nav Bar.

App info:
SystemUI.apk
Framework-res.apk
Other app comes from Pixel factory images

Mod features:
White Nav Button, and Home Button Animation for all language and no-Google Assistant
Latest Pixel Launcher
Pixel built-in wallpaper
Google wallpaper
Pixel boot animation
Round icon, night light mode,

Require stock 7.1.2 Beta2 NPG47I

Download and Details

Guide:
Pixel nav bar animation port to other phones guide ( update to 7.1.1 ).

Last update: 2017/03/22
Update to Android 7.1.2 beta2.

update: 12/08
Add separate Settings icon package. check the post update.

update: 12/06
Add full Pixel mod for N Final version.
Fix the switch icon edge cut off issue.

update: 11/26
Add full Pixel mod for DP2

update: 11/19
Use more simple way to bring the animation, build did not update yet, method write in the guide.
Add porting guide.

Update 11/13.
Clean something didn't need for the mod.

Screenshots.
View attachment 3948732

View attachment 3948733

Video of nav bar animation:

Q&A
Q: When I tap home button all things crash ??
A: Reset the system UI tuner settings you have set before.

Q: How to restore to stock.
A: Currently you can replace the SystemUI.apk and /oat directory manually, or you can dirty flash (don't wipe data) the FULL OTA Package can back to stock.

Last edited:

Jackio987

Nov 1, 2015
Hi everybody, this is my recent work, Port the Home Button Animation to N5X, We have the Full experience Nav Bar.

App info:
SystemUI.apk

Mod features:
White Nav Button.
Google Assistant Home Button Animation
True White dot Home Button, no more car mode button mod.(shadow in full screen mode.)
Need stock 7.1.1 DP1

Download and Details:
http://chromloop.com/2016/11/lets-bring-home-button-animation-pixel-nexus-android-7-1-1/

Video on my N5X:

Anyone can make a flashable package?

Can you please make a tutorial on this so we can port it to other devices like my moto g 2014 or a nexus 6P or future updates to the nexus 5X or custom roms.

Charles_l

Oct 24, 2010
chromloop.com
Dude I've managed to test this zip on Nexus 6p NDE63H and it's perfectly working btw
Awesome job guys!

Maybe the DP version has the same signature, I don't recommend test it on other systems, if the apk signature is different, system will refuse to load systemUI, even you restore the original file, the only way to fix it is restore whole backup or wipe data.

Reactions: Just_Rise

Charles_l

Oct 24, 2010
chromloop.com
Can you please make a tutorial on this so we can port it to other devices like my moto g 2014 or a nexus 6P or future updates to the nexus 5X or custom roms.

I have been working on this for several days and I modified lots of things , the problem is, something definitely doesn't need to modify, I need to clear the things down to do a smallest modification.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody, this is my mod for myself and I'd like to share it to Nexus 5X users who like Pixel styles.

App info:
    SystemUI.apk
    Framework-res.apk
    Other app comes from Pixel factory images

Mod features:
    White Nav Button, and Home Button Animation for all language and no-Google Assistant
    Latest Pixel Launcher
    Pixel built-in wallpaper
    Google wallpaper
    Pixel boot animation
    Round icon, night light mode,

Require stock 7.1.2 Beta2 NPG47I

Download and Details

Guide:
    Pixel nav bar animation port to other phones guide ( update to 7.1.1 ).

Last update: 2017/03/22
    Update to Android 7.1.2 beta2.

update: 12/08
    Add separate Settings icon package. check the post update.

update: 12/06
    Add full Pixel mod for N Final version.
    Fix the switch icon edge cut off issue.

update: 11/26
    Add full Pixel mod for DP2

update: 11/19
    Use more simple way to bring the animation, build did not update yet, method write in the guide.
    Add porting guide.

Update 11/13.
    Clean something didn't need for the mod.

Screenshots.
    View attachment 3948732

View attachment 3948733

Video of nav bar animation:

Q&A
    Q: When I tap home button all things crash ??
    A: Reset the system UI tuner settings you have set before.

Q: How to restore to stock.
    A: Currently you can replace the SystemUI.apk and /oat directory manually, or you can dirty flash (don't wipe data) the FULL OTA Package can back to stock.
    New 7.1.1 DP2 is up. Is this safe to flash or will you need to update to the current systemui.apk?

This time I provide a full mod include boot animation, nav bar, blue theme, round icon, night light mode... for N5X DP2.

Pixel-mod-1.jpg

Download & details: http://chromloop.com/2016/11/update...-animation-night-light-round-icon-blue-theme/
    PM please or write in telegram(same username), who on N5X 7.1.2 beta for test.
    I ported Navbar, Accent, Night Light and Round Icons.

upd: finally, can use links.

Only for N5X 7.1.2 beta!
    Pixel Navbar
    Accent Color, Round Icons, Night Light: GDrive
    Same issue here... On Nexus 5X android 7.1.2 beta boot loop....
    He flashed from 7.1.1 beta.
    If you on 7.1.2, you need these.

---------- Post added at 18:48 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

used the updated versions and all is working well. If you feel like it, not needed, maybe add the settings icon into 1 of the packages? Again, stupid minor detail and not a deal breaker but if you happen to be redoing them for any reason.
    Ok, check and try. Added it in Accent folder.