[ROM][Dual SIM Support][Stable] Resurrection Remix Marshmallow For The Huawei P9
>> Resurrection Remix Marshmallow <<
>> Rom For Huawei P9 (EVA) <<
Ready for daily use,minor bugs.
Dual Sim: Added,Working now 2nd SIM only 2G But it works fine
USB Charging : Ok
USB ADB : Ok
USB MTP : Ok
Video Recording: Ok
Video Playback: Bugged,sometimes video freezes audio works. Working on it.
Audio : Ok
Sensors : Ok
Screen rotation : Ok
WLAN : Ok
WLAN Hotspot : Ok
GPS : Ok
GSM : Ok
GSM Data : Ok
GSM Voice : Ok
GSM SMS : Ok
Bluetooth : Ok
Camera : Ok, Front camera bugged, but it works if you change resolution in the camera app.
Keyboard : Ok
MHL : Ok
OTG : Ok
Fingerprint Sensor: Ok
Battery stat: It maybe solved,better battery stats.
You tell me.
It Works well with Xposed mod.
Guide to go back Stock MM Firmware
FOR DUAL SIM:
Please install Single Sim before install Dual Sim build,because installing only Dual Sim Build causes bootloop for unknown reasons...
FOR SINGLE SIM:
Fixes for Deep Sleep RRMM
EDIT: You have to flash fixes from twrp No more chmod,and copy issue,just flash that zip after flashing rom then reboot.
The older builds need deep sleep fix too.
For working Fingerprint,NFC,and many more you need to install the LAST STOCK 6.0 ROM for your P9 variant because RR needs stock vendor image. Then flash surdu's TWRP,format data,and flash my RR rom and Gapps.
Thanks edint3000 for helping me!
Frequently Asked Questions + Useful info:
- The first boot will always be slow. This is because once you enter your google account details it starts updating the google apps and your personal details, while downloading your own applications as well
- The rom does not include Huawei's own services and user interface
- The rom is rooted by default
- After first boot, turn off NFC (or at least try to remove the check from the checkbox, it will not be possible due to a bug), then reboot the phone. After this you will be able to turn it on/off as per usual.
- The rom contains TWRP recovery (power+volume up=TWRP)
- To enable "Developer Tools" & "Performance" menu options, navigate to "Settings->About Phone" and tap "Build number" 4-5 times
- It is not possible to update a rom OTA, only from recovery. The method of updating the rom is the same as installing it from step (3), the only difference is that the "-d: wipe data/factory reset" part needs to be skipped
- You can make the Google search bar disappear from the home screen by opening the settings menu of the Trebuchet launcher via long press. Then expand the advanced settings by swiping up the grey bar of Wallpapers Modules Themes. Here look for the Search bar and switch it off.
EVA Source Code
Sorry for my bad English! :P