Need Root For ACER LIQUID Z630S (T04)

Search This thread

MasterSheea

Nov 18, 2016
Rotterdam
Thank you

Thank you very much for the firmware!!!
Can I ask how to install it, please? SP flash tool or TWRP recovery?
In more, before to install the firmware, I would need to make a back up of my NVRAM and IMEI: so I need to root my current android.
I have installed the same version: Acer_AV0M0_T04_1.011.00_EMEA_GEN1.
Someone has idea about how to root it,please?
Thanks in advance.

Woland_

Nov 9, 2015
Rome
Thank you very much for the firmware!!!
Can I ask how to install it, please? SP flash tool or TWRP recovery?
SpFlashTool. Guide is here.

In more, before to install the firmware, I would need to make a back up of my NVRAM and IMEI: so I need to root my current android.
Nope. You can make a back up with SpFlashTool, root is not required. Look at the forum how to use the function "Read Back" of SpFlashTool.

I have installed the same version: Acer_AV0M0_T04_1.011.00_EMEA_GEN1.
Someone has idea about how to root it,please?
Root or custom recovery is currently unavailable for this ROM.

You can install this one - Acer_AV0L0_T04_1.001.00_EMEA_GEN2_(rooted), it's already rooted, you just have to install SuperSu from Play Store. Also there is a custom recovery for this ROM, look here. Guide to install it is here.

You can also install this ROM, but with this one you can't use 4g in Europe.

MasterSheea

Nov 18, 2016
Rotterdam
Question

Hello,
through your useful tips, I made a backup of my NVRAM.
Now I plan to install the ROM lollipop already rooted.
But during the procedure, I had a doubt that I would like to clarify before proceeding.
I have read that to install this kind of ROM, the bootloader has to be unlocked.
Please, can I ask if that is correct? Do I have really to unlock the bootloader before to flash the ROM?
If I have to unlock the bootloader, can you post a link with a valid guide, please?
In the advanced options of my device there is a button who says: ¨allow the OEM unlocking¨. Do I have perhaps to activate this option?

I think that this is the last information I need before to flash :)
I thank you in advance and I wish you a nice evening.
Greetings

Woland_

Nov 9, 2015
Rome
Hello,
through your useful tips, I made a backup of my NVRAM.
Now I plan to install the ROM lollipop already rooted.
But during the procedure, I had a doubt that I would like to clarify before proceeding.
I have read that to install this kind of ROM, the bootloader has to be unlocked.
Please, can I ask if that is correct? Do I have really to unlock the bootloader before to flash the ROM?
If I have to unlock the bootloader, can you post a link with a valid guide, please?
In the advanced options of my device there is a button who says: ¨allow the OEM unlocking¨. Do I have perhaps to activate this option?

I think that this is the last information I need before to flash :)
I thank you in advance and I wish you a nice evening.
Greetings

Well, sincerely i don't know if bootloader unlocking is required for successful flashing, because I unlocked my device the fist day I bought it. So, when I decided to flash another ROM, my bootloader was already unlocked. But I think it's not obligatory.
Anyway, OEM unlocking is not complicated, so you can do it to be sure.
Attention! The OEM unlocking will erase your user data!
Firstly, allow USB debugging and OEM unlocking in the advanced options on your device.
Then, you have to install all the drivers. Please read with attention this manual.
(You can also read this thread)
Now unpack View attachment adb.rar to the root of drive C.
Connect your device to PC with the USB cable and confirm USB debugging.
Launch the windows command line (cmd) as administrator and type the following commands:
1) Go to the folder with adb:
Code:
cd C:\adb
2) Check if adb recognizes your device:
Code:
adb devices
If it recognize your device you will see your serial number. For example:
Code:
List of devices attached
TWGMIJGMFMDE65LR        device
If the list of attached devices is empty, it means the drivers are installed incorrectly.
3) Reboot your device to the bootloader mode:
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
Now you will see on your phone the black screen with "FASTBOOT mode" at the bottom.
4) Check if fastboot recognizes your device:
Code:
fastboot devices
If it recognize your device you will see your serial number.
5) Unlock the bootloader:
Code:
fastboot oem unlock
Confirm the unlocking on your device using the volume up key.
6) Reboot your phone to the normal mode:
Code:
fastboot reboot
Done!

P.S. Sorry for my english.

Last edited:

MasterSheea

Nov 18, 2016
Rotterdam
Very good!
Easy and fast procedure.
To be sure, I will unlock the bootloader too.
No problem, also my english is not the top :).
Thank you a lot for helping me.
Greetings!

Raghul 23

Dec 27, 2016
Need a custom ROM like MIUI 8.1.1.0 for Acer liquid z630s motel no T04 I have rooted my devices also plz give a best rom with Android version 6.0 or more

sanathira

Feb 23, 2017
Acer z630s db files

My acer z630s phone sn and imei is invalid. help how to input my imei number.
i nead acer liquid z630s mtk6753 db file.

sorry for english

cstratz

Aug 10, 2014
Dortmund
Root is good! ... This ACER Z630s is a novum, - very special phone, - that will not come back on the market in near future, because of these five things:

1.) battery = big/removable, 2.) real dual-sim + SD, 3.) 3/32 GB, 4.) LTE/4G on both SIM, 5.) low price (new between 180 € and 300 €)!

For me, all the other missing features (Glossnast/Galileo, NFC, display-resolution (ppi), water-resistance, etc.) are not important (but yes, I miss them), because no other smartphone has all 5 points from above gathered in one phone! ... So why is the community only interested to develop TWRP or Lineage for more popular phones, though this very interesting one has still no root, since it was released in September 2015? - I would give my Note 4 for this phone - so good is it!

Kumaranil_1918

Feb 24, 2012
Cuttack
Acer Liquid Z630S Root

need root for Acer Liquid Z630s.
I have tried all the app on mobile.
Not able to root.
Please help me to root.

Hi,

Today, I tried rooting my Acer Liquid Z630S using Kingo One Click Root and I was successful. I tried using my PC. You can check for the detailed instructions on their official website. I don't know whether I can post other website links here but If you want, just let me know. Download KingoRoot (PC Version) if you prefer.

arnibk

Mar 31, 2017
Rooting my Acer liquid Z630S doesn't work neither Kingo Root ,SRSRoot , iRoot , one click root , KingRoot and all that stuff. I own the Marshmallow (6,0) version,i guess thats the problem

Top Liked Posts