[ROOT] iOS 16.4 emojis (Google,JoyPixels,EmojiDex,FaceBook,Samsung,Twemoji,Windows)

Just want to see who uses emojis more ????☺?

• ?

Votes: 319 76.5%
  • ?

Votes: 98 23.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

robert2103

Apr 25, 2014
Here you go, Mate ;)

ZIPped PNG file with standard Apple naming (u1F351.png).

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

Posting compressed (ZIP for easy extraction) images extracted from both iOS 10.2 b2 and b3 versions as PNG files with corresponding ttf files inside of each folder...

Note for Mobile Data users! File size is more than 190MB

Download link on MEGA

Good luck :fingers-crossed:
Have fun :good:
Notocoloremoji.ttf

For Android ?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

ikromy

May 28, 2012
Malang
Here you go, Mate ;)

ZIPped PNG file with standard Apple naming (u1F351.png).

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

Posting compressed (ZIP for easy extraction) images extracted from both iOS 10.2 b2 and b3 versions as PNG files with corresponding ttf files inside of each folder...

Note for Mobile Data users! File size is more than 190MB

Download link on MEGA

Good luck :fingers-crossed:
Have fun :good:

Thank you, I thought only peach emoji has been changed, total 185 emoji has changes :angel:
I hope the final version as soon as release :D

Reactions: milojoseph

RickyBush_

Dec 13, 2014
London
+1 would be awesome, but I don't know if they exist yet. Maybe OP can clarify.

My bro is the guy who designed the flat style he's made a few Unicode 9 but at this moment in time he's not going to bother updating them to the new design as it took him a month to do the first set so it takes way to much of he's time hopefully in the future he will get around to do them because I would love to use them too ??

Attachments

• IMG_20161202_204606.jpg
    IMG_20161202_204606.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Reactions: lightninbug

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
My bro is the guy who designed the flat style he's made a few Unicode 9 but at this moment in time he's not going to bother updating them to the new design as it will take him far too long and there isn't any motivation working for free lol

It would be awesome if he did get the motivation back maybe one day ???

Any new windows emoji updates? And is not possible to make an emojidex one? Or any others we don't have?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Found this as well...

yB4Vlca.png
Apple made changes to the peach emoji in order to keep it more like the original butt-shaped one. Thought this would be useful ;) [url]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1JudqzK31FfSFRuRDRsaFdWTnM[/URL]

RickyBush_

Dec 13, 2014
London
Wont even touch the peach update if it didnt come from @RickyBush_
your proportions are good and accurate, compared to recent threads on 10.2 emojis...keep it up homie.

Thanks dude I appreciate it ???

I don't really see the point in updating it for the odd few redesigned ones I'm just going to wait for the final version what comes out this month also I'm going to try to get the mb down a lot more on the updated .ttf ??

Hananiah

Oct 31, 2014
Bronx, New York
Thanks dude I appreciate it ???

I don't really see the point in updating it for the odd few redesigned ones I'm just going to wait for the final version what comes out this month also I'm going to try to get the mb down a lot more on the updated .ttf ??

That was a compliment lol it was just something to say, and yes you make a lot of sense, I'll wait for that

Ariac Konrel

Dec 13, 2014
Mesa
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Wow, this is amazing work.

It works fine and without error on my HTC 10 (running Android N) along with the latest Google Play keyboard. Oh and it has the selector thing for skin tone. Awesome.

2muchspl

Jun 8, 2009
Wow, this is amazing work.

It works fine and without error on my HTC 10 (running Android N) along with the latest Google Play keyboard. Oh and it has the selector thing for skin tone. Awesome.

Which font are you using iOS 10.2 beta 2 or .....?
N 7.0 or 7.1 or your HTC 10?

DISREGARD BELOW,CLEARING CACHE SOLVED IT
I cant change skin tone on my LG V20 7.0 even with Google keyboard (5.1.23) I only lightly read the 20+ pages & fear it might be a 7.0 issue.

S/O to OP @RickyBush_ , this page was the 1st I hit after rooting my LG V20. The globs had to go. Running iOS 10.2 now.

Last edited:

Ariac Konrel

Dec 13, 2014
Mesa
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Which font are you using iOS 10.2 beta 2 or .....?
N 7.0 or 7.1 or your HTC 10?

DISREGARD BELOW,CLEARING CACHE SOLVED IT
I cant change skin tone on my LG V20 7.0 even with Google keyboard (5.1.23) I only lightly read the 20+ pages & fear it might be a 7.0 issue.

S/O to OP @RickyBush_ , this page was the 1st I hit after rooting my LG V20. The globs had to go. Running iOS 10.2 now.

10.2 beta, indeed.
7.0 on my HTC 10 (Sense 8)

Reactions: 2muchspl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've installed this first time on my new A12 phone (had it previously on older android before) via Magisk but the emojis are not replaced in Google Keyboard nor in Messenger.
    I've removed the folders from the location as you mentioned and rebooted but it is still the same.
    Do I have to replace/delete some other files or does this not work in Google Keyboard anymore?

Edit: Found this on Telegram but it didn't work.
    I also tried to replace the actual NotoColorEmoji.ttf inside the random file folder name but same result. Emojis are not replaced.
    Can it be issue be related to that that my GBoard was preinstalled on phone? (Running Nothing Phone (1))
    Thank you for the hint to rboard. I recently ran into the problem that emojis on whatsapp facebook etc. suddenly changed (I'm not sure why though, it worked for years). I'm one OneUI 5.1 / Samsung S20 FE Android 13.

I tried to manually edit the flag_value.xml, but every time I reopened gboard it got reverted.

Using rboard I could fix it (strangely not in the first run when activating the flag, but in the second run it somehow worked).

“SOCIALS”
    IG: RickyBush_
    SNAP: RickyBush_555 ?
    Join the new Telegram group!
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up 👍 Thanks 😇💚
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! 🍕🥷🐢😇💚
    paypal.me/RickyBushIIXIXI

Hey
    I decided to make a new thread just for stock fonts so it's easier/cleaner to find check out my Themed fonts if you haven't already. I've updated the packs to iOS10.2 :)
    Notice:
    ★ To the developers who use my work please give the right credits also link this thread
    ★ When sharing my work I would appreciate it if you shared the direct links to my thread/downloads as I like to keep track of the downloads also it helps build up traffic to this thread for more people to find it thanks
    Instructions:
    I. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts (Recommended File Explorer)
    II. Download modded .ttf file (zip), extract the zip (Newer zips are flashable)
    III. Copy-paste modded .ttf file to the same location /system/fonts, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r (0644) and reboot.
    IV. Enjoy your new emojis ;)
    Samsung Instructions:
    I. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf/SamsungColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts
    II. Download modded .ttf file (zip), extract the zip
    III. Copy-paste modded .ttf file to the same location /system/fonts, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r (0644)
    IV. Copy-paste NotoColorEmoji.ttf change it to SamsungColorEmoji.ttf then reboot
    V. Enjoy your new emojis ;)

Emoji Replacer 😬 APP DOWNLOAD

NEW iOS 16.4 beta
    NEW Samsung 2.5
    NEW Facebook 5.0
    NEW JoyPixels 6.0
    NEW Google 11 (13.1)
    How to get iOS Memoji Stickers!

I. iOS
    II. Flat iOS 10.2
    III. Samsung
    IV. Android
    V. Twemoji
    VI. EmojiOne
    VII. Windows 10
    VIII. FaceBook
    IX. LG
    X. Mozilla
    XI. EmojiDex
    Notice:
    I am not the copyright owner of the Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, LG, FaceBook, Mozilla emojis. The above names owns the copyrights. I have simply combined them and merged into an android font file.
    Credits:
    vXBaKeRXv for being awesome! ?

iOS 11.1 beta 2

If it wasn't for the loyal people who keeps showing LOVE I wouldn't bother uploding this so you have those to thank! :highfive:

Notice:
    ★ To the developers who use my work please give the right credits
    ★ When sharing my work I would appreciate it if you shared the direct links to my thread/downloads as I like to keep track of the downloads also it helps build up traffic to this thread for more people to find it thanks

Click here ?
    ???
    iOS 12.1 Beta (unicode 11)
    Notice:
    ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive:

sWYMhY1.jpg

Click ?
    ??????

If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up :good: Thanks :highfive:
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! ???
    Hey guys I have made the iOS 10.2 final release but not going to share it yet as I need to find a good PNG compressor so I can reduce the file size just thought I'll keep you guys updated ???

I will only release it if this post gets 50 likes ??
    Just wondering how many people are still interested in this project?
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in emojipedia unicode 13 mock-up .ttf? (iOS 14)
    Depending on the response to this post if people are still interested I will update new fonts once they're available!
    What fonts would you guys like to see here? ?

Edit:

Unofficial iOS14 with emojipedias unicode 13 mock-ups

Notice:
    ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive:

Credits:
    emojipedia for the mock-ups!

Join the new Telegram group!

ZfK9Mo5.jpg

Magisk module
    ???️⛓️?

SIZE TESTs
    155x155
    136x128
    128x128
    Please test the different sizes and let me know what one you prefer!

Check back to see ?

???????*♂️?*♀️*♂️**♀️**?*?*?*???*???????????????????????????????????????*?*??????️*⚧️

If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up :good: Thanks :highfive:
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! ???