[ROM] CM13_UNOFFICIAL_LEX727_US_repack.

Search This thread

zmanfarlee

Jan 17, 2011
Hello,
I took the CM13 build from CN for the x720, removed all of the Chinese apps, and added the build.props to make it work correctly for the x727 version (single sim). Tested a bit and everything seems ok. Let me know if you find any issues or have any tweaks request.

Download: cm-13.0-20161219-UNOFFICIAL-lex727-zoid_003.zip

Sweet I was having issues with build prop editing so I can try this tonight. Is the us modem corrected in here or do we still need to flash that seperately?

robertzas

Mar 20, 2006
I can't seem to get it to register a fingerprint. Is there something I did wrong? I installed the stock gapps, which replaces the some aosp apps with google ones.

zoid_99

Aug 1, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I can't seem to get it to register a fingerprint. Is there something I did wrong? I installed the stock gapps, which replaces the some aosp apps with google ones.

Yes it looks like I messed something up with the fingerprint scanner. I don't use the fingerprint scanner so I didn't test it. I'll see if the original CM13 fingerprint scanner and if so I should be able to fix it.

robertzas

Mar 20, 2006
Yes it looks like I messed something up with the fingerprint scanner. I don't use the fingerprint scanner so I didn't test it. I'll see if the original CM13 fingerprint scanner and if so I should be able to fix it.

Thanks! Otherwise been a great ROM so far, exactly what I've been looking for.

csyann

Aug 5, 2012
Hello,
I took the CM13 build from CN for the x720, removed all of the Chinese apps, and added the build.props to make it work correctly for the x727 version (single sim). Tested a bit and everything seems ok. Let me know if you find any issues or have any tweaks request.

Download: cm-13.0-20161219-UNOFFICIAL-lex727-zoid_003.zip

great rom !! Can you build in the dual-APP, like the wechat avatar in the official ROM? Thanks!

robertzas

Mar 20, 2006
One more suggestion: if it's not a big deal, you might as well allow the processor to get to its max speed for both big and little cores.

Reactions: PeaKay.18

Top Liked Posts