[NIGHTLIES] CyanogenMod 13.0 for Mate 2 (MT2L03)

Search This thread

MT2-User

Aug 19, 2015

Sure.

@nate5711: I think this CM14.1 runs more smooth than CM13 (official). It hasn't crashed yet; previously CM13 rebooted occasionally. The battery life is very nice also: 9-10 hours SOT, similar to CM13.

I have been using TWRP by Matt (this CM14.1 Developer) for a while, so I didn't see any problem with it (the previous version is 3.0.M5-0 released on July 19; https://android.cmphys.com/twrp-mt2/). The only thing is TimeService which led to inaccurate time in TWRP, but I always named Nandroid backup myself which is much shorter while with more information. It has been fixed as Matt stated:good:

I did make a Nandroid backup of CM13 using TWRP-3.0.M5.0 and I am sure there is no problem to switch between this CM14.1 and CM13 without loss of data. I tried both clean and dirty flash of CM14.1 (over CM13), and currently I've been running the dirty-flashed one flawlessly. I tried switch between CM14.1 and CM13 with TWRP and there's no problem at all.

Sure, as I mentioned earlier, LiveDisplay night mode doesn't work. There's no CMTE either. Otherwise everything is good on my end.

Thanks to Matt for his wonderful job! :good::good::good:

BTW, Matt has his CM13-Dec 26 nightly available to us also and he said the Camera (CM13) has been fixed. TBH, I haven't tried his CM13-20161226 yet since I am very satisfied with his CM14.1-20161225.

Reactions: ScoobSTi and ginag

hopkins31

Dec 31, 2010
Dirty flashed 14 over 13 no issue also had to reflash gapps to get to boot all the way but its running good,also noticed theme engine is not implemented yet other then what mt said its smooth

Sent from my Ascend Mate 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ginag

CorleReeFer

Nov 19, 2012
Carlisle
Over quota?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170219-003648.png
    Screenshot_20170219-003648.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 210

sevenday4

May 3, 2012
Does any one have a copy of the cm13 for the Huawei Mate 2?

Hi everyone, I wanted to upgrade my Huawei Mate 2 to Marshmallow from Lollipop. So, I followed the direction to the site where CyangenoMod would have the ROM stored. But when I went to the site there was no ROMs, but a message that said "Over Quota" and blah blah blah. I would really like to get my phone upgraded with CM13. I am using firmware B322 Lollipop right now. CM14.1 ( Nougat) will not flash for some reason even doing a Davelick (sic) swipe. Thanks:confused::rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.x (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

The usual disclaimers apply. If you break something, you get to keep both pieces.

IMPORTANT, READ THIS

This build is for MT2L03 ONLY
    You need TWRP and an unlocked bootloader. You need to have updated to at least B322 before you can install this build.
    For Google Apps, use Open GApps

DOWNLOAD
    http://get.cm/?device=mt2
    http://android.cmphys.com/twrp-mt2/

SOURCES

Kernel
    Device tree
    Vendor blobs

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13.0 for Mate 2 (MT2L03), ROM for the Huawei Ascend Mate 2

Contributors
    u-ra, mdmower
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_huawei_msm8928

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: B322

Version Information

Created 2016-01-26
    Last Updated 2016-01-25
    It will take up to 24 hours for the first build to roll off the assembly line.
    It's disrespectful to talk about other ROMs in someones thread. This is U-Ra's CM thread. Take the Candy talk elsewhere.
    That's kind of cool. What sort of drain will it cause to the battery? And thanks for all your work.

Almost none, from what I've seen. It's hardware assisted.