_mone

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 25, 2015
London
@_mone what is your roomservice.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="underscoremone/android_kernel_samsung_trlte" path="kernel/samsung/trlte" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_device_samsung_trlte-common" path="device/samsung/trlte-common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_device_samsung_trltexx" path="device/samsung/trltexx" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="EmotionOS/proprietary_vendor_samsung" path="vendor/samsung" remote="github" revision="nougat" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_samsung_qcom-common" path="device/samsung/qcom-common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_external_stlport" path="external/stlport" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <remove-project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_qcom_keymaster" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_hardware_qcom_keymaster" path="hardware/qcom/keymaster" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings" path="packages/resources/devicesettings" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
</manifest>

If you like the keyboard with the 5th row with numbers add this:
Code:
  <remove-project name="LineageOS/android_packages_inputmethods_LatinIME" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_packages_inputmethods_LatinIME" path="packages/inputmethods/LatinIME" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />

It still needs work to do.. anyone is more than welcome to contribute.
Clone, fork, rebase, merge, do whatever you want with the repos, but please share it; we are here for that!

If anyone is interested here there is a test build:
lineage-14.1-20161230-UNOFFICIAL-trltexx.zip
IT IS NOT READY YET for daily usage

The _kernel is based on codeaurora msm-3.10 (apq8084) and samsung's N910FXXS1DPK3 (trltexx), in my build it is compiled using latest UBER toolchain 4.9.

Enjoy

Last edited:

TheDev1711

Nov 18, 2016
Cologne
Testreport ( lineage-14.1-20161230 )

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="underscoremone/android_kernel_samsung_trlte" path="kernel/samsung/trlte" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_device_samsung_trlte-common" path="device/samsung/trlte-common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_device_samsung_trltexx" path="device/samsung/trltexx" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="EmotionOS/proprietary_vendor_samsung" path="vendor/samsung" remote="github" revision="nougat" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_samsung_qcom-common" path="device/samsung/qcom-common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_external_stlport" path="external/stlport" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <remove-project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_qcom_keymaster" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_hardware_qcom_keymaster" path="hardware/qcom/keymaster" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings" path="packages/resources/devicesettings" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
</manifest>

If you like the keyboard with the 5th row with numbers add this:
Code:
  <remove-project name="LineageOS/android_packages_inputmethods_LatinIME" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_packages_inputmethods_LatinIME" path="packages/inputmethods/LatinIME" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />

It still needs work to do.. anyone is more than welcome to contribute.
Clone, fork, rebase, merge, do whatever you want with the repos, but please share it; we are here for that!

If anyone is interested here there is a test build:
lineage-14.1-20161230-UNOFFICIAL-trltexx.zip
IT IS NOT READY YET for daily usage

The _kernel is based on codeaurora msm-3.10 (apq8084) and samsung's N910FXXS1DPK3 (trltexx), in my build it is compiled using latest UBER toolchain 4.9.

Enjoy

First of all, I would like to express my big thanks to the developers @_mone and @jef_00 for their outstanding performance and work, which they accept for the members!:good:

Testreport on Lineage-14.1-20161230-UNOFFICIAL-trltexx

That's my Device

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ( SM-N910F )
  • Current ROM: CyanogenMod 14.1 ( 20161225 )
  • BL: BL_N910FXXU1DPH2.tar
  • CP_N910FXXU1DPB1.tar
  • Gapps Pico ( 20161118 )

I have installed the following

• Lineage ( 20161230 )
  • Gapps Pico ( 20161118 )

Flashing
  • Factory Reset
  • Wiped Dalvik Cache / System / Data / Cache / Android Secure
  • After the rom was flashed i wiped cache against.

THAT IS WORKING
  • WiFi
  • Mobile Data
  • SIM Card
  • NFC
  • ROOT
  • Bluethooth
  • Make Phone Calls
  • SMS/MMS
  • Camera
  • Lockscreen

ISSUES
( This is because the default DPI is set to 520 in this ROM. Please set it to 560 DPI to fix the error. )
( And no that can not be improved with a DPI changer from the Play Store. )

The ROM can be used in my opinion as Daily Driver and is STABLE!

Thanks a lot for this ROM, I'm already looking forward to the next version! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161231-120058.jpg
    178 bytes · Views: 710
Last edited:

osm0sis

Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Mar 14, 2012
Halifax
GT-i9250
Google Nexus 4
To the DEVS ONLY ! NOT FOR ANY OTHER USER1 IF YOU DOWNLOAD FOLLOWN PACKAGE AND FLASH THE VULKAN API, YOUR DEVICE CAN DAMAGED!
I Have Registered Myself on the VULKAN Site. I have Download the March VULCAN Package. It Includes 3 Different Flashable Zips. (Nexus Devices).
Complete Archive Package Called "adreno_nexus_mar2016.zip" get it from here: http://gavitex.com/share/5gf08qqbu
For the Galaxy Note 4 Qualcomm/Snapdragon (Adreano 420 GPU) Can Any Of The DEVS Watch Over the Flashable Zip called "Adreno-Nexus6-MMB29V.zip" (In the Archive package), if this One can Used with the Note 4 (Snapdragon). Or if the Flashable Zip can Changed that we can Install it.

AND TO ALL OTHER USERS! LET THE DEVS WATCH INTO THE FLASHABLE ZIP, IF THEY CAN SAY YES OR NO! (ITS FOR MARSHMALLOW)

Anybody in this thread still have this mar2016 (and/or apr2016) zip? I've been trying to archive the beta drivers for posterity:
https://basketbuild.com/devs/osm0sis/adreno

@agsola @SUREFACE @xWolf13 @voron00 @vampsoft @caspboy @mastero9017

Last edited:

osm0sis

Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Mar 14, 2012
Halifax
GT-i9250
Google Nexus 4
Would this be the correct file? I have them hosted over at AndroidFileHost. Direct link to the March driver here.

Close! That's the zip for the Nexus 4 drivers that was inside the mar2016 zip. I knew you had your mirror for the Nexus 4 and was hoping you might have that original zip around somewhere since you would have had to download it to extract the N4 ones. :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts