AOSiP 5.8 For Honami 7.1.1-OMS 18/04/17

Search This thread

markakash

Jul 31, 2014
Belgium
Dr6rSI1.png

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on Googles AOSP marshmallow source. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.​

Team Illusion:
Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
Paul Clark
Akhil Narang
Sri Harsha
Sean Grondin

Support/Community:
Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful communities. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun.

Bug reporting:
This is a big one. We work very hard for you guys so please help us out and follow these steps to report your bug. I've even provided links for you to help out.

1. Very first step will be to attempt a new DL and clean flash.
2. Pull a logcat and copy / paste it to hastebin .
3. Visit AOSiP and post your issue with your log in the bug reporting section.
4. Any bug reported without following procedure will be disregarded.

Flashing Instructions:​

***MUST HAVE AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER***
***Latest TWRP.***
1. Download the Rom and Gapps(7.1.1 version)
2. Flash the ROM and Gapps
** Note: C6902 Users will need to flash Modem files to get the ROM booted.**
Source code:
As the name states we are open source and encourage anyone to skim through the code. However the builds we release are not to be taken apart and parted out.
AOSiP Gerrit Review
AOSiP Github
Kernel source

Latest Downloads:
Get the OWL HERE

Credit/Thanks:
Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google
Dirty Unicorns
AICP
ABC Rom
Screwd
Omni
Krexus
Cyanogenmod
SlimRoms
ChainFire (SuperSU)
Beanstown106
Cory Collins
Any others i may have forgotten(sorry)
All our testers​

Special thanks to @CodeZero for helping me.

Huge Thanks to Sony Aosp Devs @davidteri91 and @jerpelea

Donations:
Donations are never asked but things such as server, gerrit, & website do cost the team money.
If you're feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it.​

XDA:DevDB Information
AOSiP For Honami , ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1

Contributors
markakash
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-01-02
Last Updated 2017-04-18

Last edited:

1Hax

Jul 22, 2010
access denied
looks like you don't have permission to access this folder. Make sure you are signed in to an account that has permission, or check with the developer to request access.

T.T What about 3g\LTE switch?

Last edited:

gile78-gaga89

Mar 28, 2010
z1

writes the same menu;access denied
looks like you don't have permission to access this folder. Make sure you are signed in to an account that has permission, or check with the developer to request access.:confused:

why not set the correct link???

markakash

Jul 31, 2014
Belgium
Link Updated.
I am sorry guys. Don't know what happened. I even changed the folder profile to public and it is still not working so I posted the direct link to the build.
P.S can someone check it to be sure.
Enjoy
Regards,
Akash

Reactions: gile78-gaga89

itemmaster

Aug 27, 2010
after test I've found this:
1 playstore doesn't connect always say don't have connection but update the installed
2 camera don't work not installed and third party camera also doesn't work
3 battery drain is high 8% every 10 minutes no videos or apps running
4 after try to restore the nandroid backup it end in bootloop and the same to try a fresh install wiping everything only option was flash the ftf from flashtool

apart from These the rom works well no force closes or restarts the installed apps works and the options for customize also works well good Internet connection on WiFi and mobile data calls good in sound and sensors also works
device C6906

Reactions: LeoYL

caki25

after test I've found this:
1 playstore doesn't connect always say don't have connection but update the installed
2 camera don't work not installed and third party camera also doesn't work
3 battery drain is high 8% every 10 minutes no videos or apps running
4 after try to restore the nandroid backup it end in bootloop and the same to try a fresh install wiping everything only option was flash the ftf from flashtool

apart from These the rom works well no force closes or restarts the installed apps works and the options for customize also works well good Internet connection on WiFi and mobile data calls good in sound and sensors also works
device C6906

Hm, my findings are a bit different.
1) No issues with playstore, always connects, no problem updating/installing apps (using open gapps)
2) Camera is working quite fine, focus is very slow, but working .. (open camera or camerlingo lite)
3) Battery is OK, not excellent, but OK, can do a day without charging (drops about 25-30% during night though)
4) this is a known issue, Nougat changes the apps_log partition since it is not used by the system, so rather than waste it, it is used to pass commands to recovery. Only a full ftf flash will solve that at the moment (might be also doable by backing up the partition using dd or a partition backup app.. never tested though)

I did install L-speed and just selected the balanced profile (trying to see if there is a difference, but not such a heavy phone user anymore .. :) ). I have no issues with the phone, Substratum is working (although not sure if the OMS support is OK, somehow the layers are a bit off when I select OMS support in e.g. Dark Swift theme.. don't know now to confirm...)
A very nice build, love the blur feature :) kudos @markakash

Reactions: LeoYL and markakash

itemmaster

Aug 27, 2010
Hm, my findings are a bit different.
1) No issues with playstore, always connects, no problem updating/installing apps (using open gapps)
2) Camera is working quite fine, focus is very slow, but working .. (open camera or camerlingo lite)
3) Battery is OK, not excellent, but OK, can do a day without charging (drops about 25-30% during night though)
4) this is a known issue, Nougat changes the apps_log partition since it is not used by the system, so rather than waste it, it is used to pass commands to recovery. Only a full ftf flash will solve that at the moment (might be also doable by backing up the partition using dd or a partition backup app.. never tested though)

I did install L-speed and just selected the balanced profile (trying to see if there is a difference, but not such a heavy phone user anymore .. :) ). I have no issues with the phone, Substratum is working (although not sure if the OMS support is OK, somehow the layers are a bit off when I select OMS support in e.g. Dark Swift theme.. don't know now to confirm...)
A very nice build, love the blur feature :) kudos @markakash

mmm... a bit weird, do you flash it from a clean install or come from another rom? and for the gapps which one do you use? (I'm try the pico open gapps and stock rom but debloated and kriptonian kernel) I like to try again this weekend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dr6rSI1.png

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on Googles AOSP marshmallow source. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.​

Team Illusion:
    Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Paul Clark
    Akhil Narang
    Sri Harsha
    Sean Grondin

Support/Community:
    Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful communities. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun.

Bug reporting:
    This is a big one. We work very hard for you guys so please help us out and follow these steps to report your bug. I've even provided links for you to help out.

1. Very first step will be to attempt a new DL and clean flash.
    2. Pull a logcat and copy / paste it to hastebin .
    3. Visit AOSiP and post your issue with your log in the bug reporting section.
    4. Any bug reported without following procedure will be disregarded.

Flashing Instructions:​

***MUST HAVE AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER***
    ***Latest TWRP.***
    1. Download the Rom and Gapps(7.1.1 version)
    2. Flash the ROM and Gapps
    ** Note: C6902 Users will need to flash Modem files to get the ROM booted.**
    Source code:
    As the name states we are open source and encourage anyone to skim through the code. However the builds we release are not to be taken apart and parted out.
    AOSiP Gerrit Review
    AOSiP Github
    Kernel source

Latest Downloads:
    Get the OWL HERE

Credit/Thanks:
    Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google
    Dirty Unicorns
    AICP
    ABC Rom
    Screwd
    Omni
    Krexus
    Cyanogenmod
    SlimRoms
    ChainFire (SuperSU)
    Beanstown106
    Cory Collins
    Any others i may have forgotten(sorry)
    All our testers​

Special thanks to @CodeZero for helping me.

Huge Thanks to Sony Aosp Devs @davidteri91 and @jerpelea

Donations:
    Donations are never asked but things such as server, gerrit, & website do cost the team money.
    If you're feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it.​

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSiP For Honami , ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1

Contributors
    markakash
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-01-02
    Last Updated 2017-04-18
    New Update AOSiP 5.6!
    Changelog:
    - All the latest changes merged.
    - Rootless substratum is available.
    - Changes regarding kernel has been merged.
    - Fixed all the sensors i.e. autorotation, proximity, gyro etc. A huge thanks to @oshmoun for the help.
    Bugs:
    - The only bug now is Bluetooth. Will get that fixed in the next update hopefully: :)
    Download link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298937950
    Enjoy,
    Regards,
    Akash
    New Update!
    Changelog
    - Based on totally new AOSiP base.
    - Kernel changes
    - Stability improvements
    Download Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298927400
    Regards,
    Akash
    New AOSiP update!

Changelog:
    - Built using SonyLOS and LineageOS tree.
    - Bluetooth has been fixed :)
    - New AOSiP boot animation
    - Built using new rebase tree of AOSiP
    - All latest changes from CAF included.

Download Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767154889

Enjoy,
    Regards,
    Akash
    NEW UPDATE IS LIVE!
    Changelog:
    - deepsleep bug has been fixed finally.
    - some kernel changes
    Anyways download links: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120711163
    Enjoy
    Regards,
    Akash