[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][BETA]Resurrection Remix Marshmallow
>> Resurrection Remix Marshmallow <<
>> Rom For Huawei P9 Plus (VIE) <<
Dual Sim: Working on it
USB Charging : Ok
USB ADB : Ok
USB MTP : Ok
Video Recording: Ok
Video Playback: Bugged,video freezes audio works,only recorded videos.
Audio : Ok
Sensors : Ok
Screen rotation : Ok
WLAN : Ok
WLAN Hotspot : Ok
GPS : Ok
GSM : Ok
GSM Data : Ok
GSM Voice : Ok
GSM SMS : Ok
Bluetooth : Ok
Camera : Ok, Front camera bugged.
FM Radio : Ok
Keyboard : Ok
MHL : Ok
OTG : Ok
Fingerprint Sensor: Ok
Same as Cyanogenmod.
It Works well with Xposed mod.
If the screen not turn on after deep sleep... Please use this lib fixes. lib and lib64: lib64
Delete 2 libsurfaceflinger libs from /system/lib and lib64 then copy the new libs and add 644 permission for the pasted libs.
For working fingerprint,nfc,and many more you need to install the LAST STOCK ROM for your P9 Plus variant because it pulls your device infos,and drivers. Then flash surdu's TWRP,format data,and flash my RR rom and Gapps.
Frequently Asked Questions + Useful info:
- The first boot will always be slow. This is because once you enter your google account details it starts updating the google apps and your personal details, while downloading your own applications as well
- The rom does not include Huawei's own services and user interface
- The rom is rooted by default
- After first boot, turn off NFC (or at least try to remove the check from the checkbox, it will not be possible due to a bug), then reboot the phone. After this you will be able to turn it on/off as per usual.
- The rom contains TWRP recovery (power+volume up=TWRP)
- To enable "Developer Tools" menu options, navigate to "Settings->About Phone" and tap "Build number" 4-5 times
- It is not possible to update a rom OTA, only from recovery. The method of updating the rom is the same as installing it from step the only difference is that the " wipe data/factory reset" part needs to be skipped
- You can make the Google search bar disappear from the home screen by opening the settings menu of the Trebuchet launcher via long press. Then expand the advanced settings by swiping up the grey bar of Wallpapers Modules Themes. Here look for the Search bar and switch it off.
VIE Source Code
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][BETA]Resurrection Remix Marshmallow, ROM for the Huawei P9 Plus
ROM OS Version:
ROM Firmware Required: