New ROM test version LineageOS14.1

Search This thread

freibergisch

Could you please pm me how you got the ported rom working? What did you change at ported rom? Need to make a mt6735 rom for my device and would like to know what files I need to copy to CM rom from my stock rom. A how to would be nice. I made twrp and cwm but did not get a working cm rom. Need instructions :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

duffi200000

Jun 16, 2016

lowsum

Aug 25, 2011
Quebec City
Great, btw my language (french) doesn't seem to be fully implemented. I have french for apps, but system wide it's in English. Is there something I can do to fix it? On your CM14 it was working fine.

freibergisch

I also ported a Rom from Meizu to a Odys device (German manufacturer) with some problems. My mobile data does not work. My sim card is not recognized. Did you also confront with such issues?

It makes me angry and I have to search for libs, I guess. Do you have any hints for me?

Br

Marcus

duffi200000

Jun 16, 2016
I also ported a Rom from Meizu to a Odys device (German manufacturer) with some problems. My mobile data does not work. My sim card is not recognized. Did you also confront with such issues?

It makes me angry and I have to search for libs, I guess. Do you have any hints for me?

Br

Marcus

I am from Russia, I bed inglish,
If you understand and can write in Russian then write me here I will help you

GalUnDrux

Jan 2, 2016
love this rom but what superuser zip do we use to root? I have tried the beta-SuperSU-v2.68-20160228150503 and it installs ok in twrp but when the phone reboots it doesn't not recognize any root....

also for others, twrp 3.0.0.0 by megthebest must be used to flash this

GalUnDrux

Jan 2, 2016
Yea its safe dude, running it at the moment! I ended using SR3-SuperSU-v2.79-SR3-20170114223742.zip and it works well! I did have issies with the gapps mentioned in the OP but I downloaded the latest and it's fine, search open Gapps

lowsum

Aug 25, 2011
Quebec City
On the original thread on 4pda, the last post from Duffi2014 translated from Russian with Google translate :

"Hi all, Firmware probably will not be able to collect more, the phone broke."

Am I decrypting that you broke your M2 and won't continue development?

Top Liked Posts