[ROM][OMS][ROOTLESS] AICP - 12.1 - N 7.1.2_r17 Official Nightlys

Search This thread

mihran_thalhath

Feb 16, 2015

GhQyhHk.png
AICP​
Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
In the beginning we would like to thank:
  • LineageOS team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • DU team
  • @fizbanrapper
  • @Imotep95
  • @David 617
  • @Eurofighter_ty
  • Team-M8
  • Community

ISn0uXd.png
  • @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @alienmind
  • @Chezbel
  • @Drgravy
  • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Thank you!!

3U7XWsV.png

Download link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
  • Device Specific Nougat Bugs
  • You tell... :p

kfCXFCX.png
ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Nougat. You are not required to install any Add-Ons, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to take a nandroid backup and fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
  • ROM has GApps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
This ROM have stock LaOS kernel.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

AICP G+ community

Kernel Github
ROM Gerrit

XDA:DevDB Information
OFFICIAL NIGHTLIES, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
mihran_thalhath, semdoc, LorD CloCKaN, eyosen, zipsnet
Source Code: http://github.com/AICP

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-02-06
Last Updated 2017-06-18

yasars

Apr 16, 2010
Ruhrgebiet
Fantastic rom... Thank.you for support !!! Running 5 hours... Its a dream, and many features...!!

// No weather widget !! How can i install cclock with weather support??

Last edited:
Reactions: mihran_thalhath

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Redmi Note 9
Fantastic rom... Thank.you for support !!! Running 5 hours... Its a dream, and many features...!!

I still didn't try it because I cant but... Maybe somewhere in settings you need to enable it? At least that is on RR and other Roms that I tried. I need to enable weather from settings.

404 change log link no found
It works for me. Try this, direct link http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/

sakaki14567

May 25, 2015
I still didn't try it because I cant but... Maybe somewhere in settings you need to enable it? At least that is on RR and other Roms that I tried. I need to enable weather from settings.

It works for me. Try this, direct link http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/

its the same link when you go to the download page has 2 links changelogs link doesnt work
Just downloaded rom gonna test it :p

xdagee

Sep 4, 2012
Accra
xdagee.github.io
Google Pixel 7

by default it cLock doesn't come with a weather provider. Maybe OP might include it the next build.
You need to download either OpenWeatherMapProvider or YahooWeatherMapProvider and install.
Go to Settings->Apps->Configure apps (Hit that Settings icon on your top right), scroll down to weather and set a provider.
Now go back to your homescreen and apply the cLock Widget.
That's it;

sakaki14567

May 25, 2015
awesome rom fast and smooth id like more customization change color of battery,size,
i think night light doesnt work for me idk if its a bug cause i used RR rom nougat and had the same prob...i turn on the light nothing happens :p
veryyyy nice rom btw
ps if its possible you should enable positioning of traffic indicator left/right/center cause if you use center clock with a date and traffic indi and battery text u cannot see any traffic :p
ps 2 is it ok if install supersu or busybox?
Thanks for the awesome rom looking forward for updates :) :)

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

by default it cLock doesn't come with a weather provider. Maybe OP might include it the next build.
You need to download either OpenWeatherMapProvider or YahooWeatherMapProvider and install.
Go to Settings->Apps->Configure apps (Hit that Settings icon on your top right), scroll down to weather and set a provider.
Now go back to your homescreen and apply the cLock Widget.
That's it;

cannot install either of them yahoo says not compatible

masterdex

Apr 16, 2011
Installed the first OTA update nancy excellent construction.

Inviato dal mio m8 AICP 12.1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
    In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • LineageOS team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • @fizbanrapper
    • @Imotep95
    • @David 617
    • @Eurofighter_ty
    • Team-M8
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

3U7XWsV.png

Download link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
    • Device Specific Nougat Bugs
    • You tell... :p

kfCXFCX.png
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Nougat. You are not required to install any Add-Ons, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to take a nandroid backup and fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
    • ROM has GApps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
    This ROM have stock LaOS kernel.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

AICP G+ community

Kernel Github
    ROM Gerrit

XDA:DevDB Information
    OFFICIAL NIGHTLIES, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    mihran_thalhath, semdoc, LorD CloCKaN, eyosen, zipsnet
    Source Code: http://github.com/AICP

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-02-06
    Last Updated 2017-06-18
    Here it goes!!!!

So Nougat have been a fun ride and finally oreo is here. Most of the custom rom teams have stopped the work on Nougat. So I compiled a RELEASE build for you guys. This build includes all the latest changes and comes with the new rebased kernel of los. Yes, it has the AGPS fix and Canadians can use it. Go on and flash it.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195928403

Happy Flashing! :)
    This build is for Canadian users. You won't be getting nightlies, but i will try to give builds when i am free.Thank you!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767146826
    The very next nightly onwards, AICP will be sporting Team-M8 kernel.
    All credits goes to @fizbanrapper and Team-M8. :)
    Here are some goodies for you guys! Merged the SmartBar Pixel animation to a test build. As per the beta testers it is working fine. So you are good to go. Thanks to Randall Rushing and others for porting the animation. This is a test build. Magisk is pre installed.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862702109

PS; Thanks @fauconroyal for the screenshots