video mode, 60fps and 30fps with ois

whats not working:
photo filters
long time exposure

video
slow motion
sport mode
time lapse

Thanks to @h0LLe and @Lycidias for testing it out.

If you want the camera as an magisk module try @Kingo64 Module here: Magisk Module

Last edited:
Yeah thanks! And there is no magic involved just using a tool to get this working :D But still happy that some find it useful :eek:

It is indeed, Stock camera have good improvements as far as I know so is good having it as backup plan hehehe.

PM with the list of files or folders needed to get it started (size wise = fast upload vs 2.3gb system+boot upload:( )

Reactions: lian00

lian00

Oct 22, 2008
It is indeed, Stock camera have good improvements as far as I know so is good having it as backup plan hehehe.

PM with the list of files or folders needed to get it started (size wise = fast upload vs 2.3gb system+boot upload:( )

@DrakenFX thank you for providing the system.img, i've updated the first post. The libs are still the same and 20MP is working now :D
Will try later the ZTE gallery to fix the crash.

Reactions: DrakenFX
@DrakenFX thank you for providing the system.img, i've updated the first post. The libs are still the same and 20MP is working now :D

-app is crashing if you want to open the picture you've taken.

You're welcome man , glad I can help and I'm not getting any Crashes when hit gallery to review picture taken, amazingly RAW support is there as well yayy :good:

Bolandk

Aug 22, 2012
Victoria, BC
I'm interested to see if anyone can say whether or not it performs as well in low light/autofocusing as on B15. If so I'll be re-flashing LOS, as B15 is laggy as **** right now.

Cheers

iNaruX

Jun 29, 2012
Works great, just as good as it was on Stock. I'm on LOS and flashed the zip. no problems there :)

What is interesting is that they didn't fix the 1080p 60fps zoom bug in Nougat. How hard can it be?...

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
Thanks @lian00 for sharing this app. I'm able to successfully install and run this cool camera app after making a new flashable zip file (since the original zip provided by this post will not work in my case due to some uncertain reasons) on my Samsung Galaxy S5 (running LOS 14.1). This is a feature rich camera app although many features are broken on my S5. I hope it will work on any other LOS and AOSP based nougat ROMs. If someone is interested, feel free to try with the original or my zip file. A link to screen cast video from my Dropbox is here.

Reactions: lian00

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated B05 with working Panorama thanks to the awesome work of @Kytorze

Flashable ZTE Camera.

Whats working:
    photo:
    foto mode
    ultra night mode
    manual mode
    multi exposure
    panorama

video:
    video mode, 60fps and 30fps with ois

whats not working:
    photo filters
    long time exposure

video
    slow motion
    sport mode
    time lapse

Thanks to @h0LLe and @Lycidias for testing it out.

If you want the camera as an magisk module try @Kingo64 Module here: Magisk Module
    Good news everyone :). the app starts and i can take one picture before it stops working.
    So with some luck there will be a working camera in the next weeks :)
    ZTE Camera B04 - Magisk
    Hey guys, here's the latest Magisk module based on the A2017G B04 zip currently on the OP. This way the zip can be flashed via Magisk systemlessly rather than via TWRP.

Download: zte-camera-magisk b04.zip

If anybody else wants to make variants of this module feel free to open up this zip and modify stuff as it does not require signing. It's super simple to maintain:
    - Extract zip
    - Update the files under /system with new camera files
    - Modify /module.prop to include the appropriate version number and author.
    - Archive to zip

Slowmo + Panorama + Sport are still currently broken.
    ZTE Camera B25 - Magisk
    Hey guys, I've created a Magisk module based on the B25 zip currently on the OP. This way the zip can be flashed via Magisk systemlessly rather than via TWRP.

Download: zte-camera-magisk b25.zip

If anybody else wants to make variants of this module feel free to open up this zip and modify stuff as it does not require singing. It's super simple to maintain:
    - Extract zip
    - Update the files under /system with new camera files
    - Modify /module.prop to include the appropriate version number and author.
    - Archive to zip

If anybody could upload the camera from A2017G B04 I'd be happy to make another Magisk module for it.
    Thanks for the work guys and hopefully we can get Slowmo + Panorama + Sport fixed!
    I'm guessing this is dead now? Would be interesting to see if ported cams work from b01 or b12 on aosp 8.1.

It's only a little bit dead ?. I'm right now on vacation and don't have access to a computer. Will be back in 2 weeks and try to get it working, hopefully it will be easier with the camera2api support from the B12 rom.