Deleted by turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jts2111

Dec 1, 2016
Thanks a lot man...done it and it all work out...DAMN YOUR ROM ROCKS, loving the FLAT DESIGN:good::highfive:

Maybe later I can chip in for a 6 packs:fingers-crossed:

Paypal...please.

I'll retire first, just send me a message...need to work tonight

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Oppsss... dang my fingerprint stop working, says hardware not supported, it used to work the first boot, but after flashing the boot.img, it stopped. Anyway, I'll check this one later. Again, thanks
Yes, it seems the safety net bypass disables fingerprint scanner. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix this issue.

mertsamet

Nov 9, 2016
great rom thanks for hard work. i just flashed GT-X6 and i am feeling like you will publish X7 soon :))))). Can i dirty flash x7 witout wiping data? Thanks for your hard work you are a magnificent man

mertsamet

Nov 9, 2016
has anyone notice google play download problem with wifi? it is only download @70kb/s, in 4g its much much faster but in wifi only google play store makes that?

Last edited:

samjoandco

i want to fix root permissions so secure settings will work. here is the script that i use.
adb shell
su
mount -o remount,rw /system
touch /sbin/su /system/bin/su /system/xbin/su
mount -o remount,ro /system
exit
reboot
however i cant su into the device. it just keeps waiting after i key in su on adb shell. I have to close the terminal.
can anyone help here?

hiaxischey

Feb 13, 2017
Hi
I am on Eui5.9.020 Lex720. Can i flash eui5.8 twrp recovery then install this rom? Do i brick my phone if i do so?

ez_One

May 17, 2009
Hi, dear TURBO I use your firmware with the very first version. But in all versions I delete the root. Tell undoing the root is critical for versions X6 and beyond? Whether it is properly working LS if I delete root? Thanks.

cubanghost

Jul 13, 2011
Miami FL
I got to ask, previously i had tried the us version, now i see we have two chinese and us, for the 727, i have to get the us version correct?

TURBO2012

Jan 11, 2012
hi.... i am back.... i was on the move, whole day........ first, thank you to all for all your feedbacks........ very appreciated.....

some notes about 23's roms:

- super su takes some time to grant permissions...... so you might notice a delay..... just wait....... i know we are not used to that delay...... what i always do is to click on the supersu app first and then i click any other app...... so the delay is shorter....

- If you are planing to install LS, LS requires root.....
- no dirty flash ever.... why, because if i delete something, you will keep it...
- Android Pay requires un-root the device

TURBO

samjoandco

i want to fix root permissions so secure settings will work. here is the script that i use.

however i cant su into the device. it just keeps waiting after i key in su on adb shell. I have to close the terminal.
can anyone help here?
turns out that it is tied to the same problem of delayed supersu permision pop up. i opened the supersu app and then tried it and it worked in a jiffy.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

does anyone know how to change long press of the home button to open google assistant?

Reactions: ajegile

yili

Mar 23, 2009
Hi Master TURBO, I am a huge fan of TURBO ROM. I am using X6(clean installation), however, the GPS seems not working indoor or with WiFi signal(it used to), only works when outdoor. Anyone has similar issue, is it the intrinsic problem of 23s?

Thanks for all the great efforts on creating such a wonderful ROM.

crookdbill

Apr 12, 2008
Hi. First thank you for all the work you put into this ROM. It's great. Just giving my opinion but the black makes it harder for me to read my messages and especially my Google feed. Any chance you can post a zip file that can return the black backgrounds to white? Thanks.

klapcos

Jan 23, 2011
Hi. First thank you for all the work you put into this ROM. It's great. Just giving my opinion but the black makes it harder for me to read my messages and especially my Google feed. Any chance you can post a zip file that can return the black backgrounds to white? Thanks.

Ok that's a fair point, readability.
It's still up to TURBO though, if it's not too much work.

@TURBO2012 - amazing progress and I have been installing all the Roms even if it's everyday and testing. Nothing to report back because all just works and the little tiny things that are a bother is easily fixed with root uninstaller and install a different app from the many apps on Playstore.
Thanks for being such an active and great dev supporting your ROMs/work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts