S7 edge knox counter reset

Search This thread

Louiszooi

Feb 1, 2017
Hi, my phone is an s7 edge exynos g935w8 and I've tried using triangle away to reset the knox counter but that doesn't work... So are there any other options?

dollar7

Apr 18, 2012
Cracow
The only option is app called KNOX disabler. It reverts knox back to 0x0. But your warranty is void anyways

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

redentor666

Oct 14, 2011
No,knox counter is one time programmable e-fuse,when burned and get status 0x1 its irretrievable,that is the point of knox,more here

dollar7

Apr 18, 2012
Cracow
I am looking for a nox reset also. F*ck samsung. They dont want to fix my S7 edge flickering screen because of root. YES root made my screen flicker!!
Once you tripped your Knox you can do nothing. It's like peeling off the security label. I'm sure you were aware of voiding warranty with rooting the device

Reactions: tcntad and CuBz90

TRoN_1

Mar 11, 2008
Android Automotive OS
Once you tripped your Knox you can do nothing. It's like peeling off the security label. I'm sure you were aware of voiding warranty with rooting the device

AAAAH!! Finally found a Samsung employee I can complain to. Or the Samsung police? Or just a Malaka fanboy? F*ck Samcrap, my screen flickering is not caused by rooting, and ANYONE who thinks otherwise is not thinking at all.

dollar7

Apr 18, 2012
Cracow
AAAAH!! Finally found a Samsung employee I can complain to. Or the Samsung police? Or just a Malaka fanboy? F*ck Samcrap, my screen flickering is not caused by rooting, and ANYONE who thinks otherwise is not thinking at all.
Samsung police, that sounds hilarious. The only person you can be angry with is yourself. I bet you are a young person that doesn't care about money your parents gave to you to buy this device. Otherwise you woulda thought about consequences or you just don't know yet how the world works. That's how you make money on silly customers. PEACE

Reactions: tcntad and CuBz90

CuBz90

Sep 27, 2010
I am looking for a nox reset also. F*ck samsung. They dont want to fix my S7 edge flickering screen because of root. YES root made my screen flicker!!

Surely everyone knows that your warranty is void if you root your phone. It is classed as mishandling and can cause vulnerable software to be installed.
Your flickering issue may not be caused by rooting but the fact you rooted the phone goes against Samsung's terms of use and therefore they have no obligation to fix the phone for you.
I am rooted myself but when I did root, I accepted the fact that I would void my warranty, therefore I took out insurance that would cover any damage I may get. This is not Samsung's fault, it is your own fault for rooting if you wanted to keep your warranty.

Last edited:
Reactions: B3311

ric69

Jan 3, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Here is screenshot of last custom rom v2.2 Superman by Master @Tkkg1994 :cyclops:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170216-150101.png
    Screenshot_20170216-150101.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 2,438

ric69

Jan 3, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Of course, and by the way I don't have any reason to revert to 0x1 or 0x0 ... my provider/seller will never look at this for warranty :p

But it would be funny if Samsung accept to repair a 0x0 fake device lol

Last edited:

dollar7

Apr 18, 2012
Cracow
Of course, and by the way I don't have any reason to revert to 0x1 or 0x0 ... my provider/seller will never look at this for warranty [emoji14]

It's well known that first thing the serviceman will do is flashing Sammy rom which reverts knox back to 0x1 no matter what

Reactions: CuBz90 and ric69

joejoe23

Jan 5, 2013
singapore
It's pointless imo. The device is still knox-tripped, the phone just shows 0x0 instead of 0x1. I see no reason why this would be useful.

You can use knox apps like disconnect , myknox with that with root and custom rom and probably Samsung pay ? They are still testing if samsung pay works . But for warranty , it's useless lol.

TRoN_1

Mar 11, 2008
Android Automotive OS
[/COLOR]
Samsung police, that sounds hilarious. The only person you can be angry with is yourself. I bet you are a young person that doesn't care about money your parents gave to you to buy this device. Otherwise you woulda thought about consequences or you just don't know yet how the world works. That's how you make money on silly customers. PEACE

It is funny isnt it :) Not young and money is quite important to me. And I know exactly how the world works, because I got it fixed and didnt pay Samcrap. And, guess what, NO they dont make money on me, maybe people like you, because it is the LAST Samcrap I buy. Kijiji listed and should be gone in a few days.

WAR
:)

AnubuRe

Dec 17, 2011
UK
Is it not law in uk an EU that rooting or messing with software DOES NOT void warranty?

mayekk

Dec 24, 2008
If Your mainboard is completely damaged they will never know about tripped knox fuse.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Of course, and by the way I don't have any reason to revert to 0x1 or 0x0 ... my provider/seller will never look at this for warranty [emoji14]

It's well known that first thing the serviceman will do is flashing Sammy rom which reverts knox back to 0x1 no matter what

Surely everyone knows that your warranty is void if you root your phone. It is classed as mishandling and can cause vulnerable software to be installed.
    Your flickering issue may not be caused by rooting but the fact you rooted the phone goes against Samsung's terms of use and therefore they have no obligation to fix the phone for you.
    I am rooted myself but when I did root, I accepted the fact that I would void my warranty, therefore I took out insurance that would cover any damage I may get. This is not Samsung's fault, it is your own fault for rooting if you wanted to keep your warranty.