Aug 11, 2015
Bangalore

Shararti1

Jan 21, 2017
Redmi Note 10

abhimanyu.singh

Aug 11, 2015
Bangalore
thanks but i asked how do i create the firmware file if i want to create also for my own use.. thanks
https://xdaforums.com/redmi-note-3/...irmware-7-2-16-download-t3558098/post71363843
From recovery ROM take these folders and keep somewhere, then remove emmc_appsbeen from firmware update folder and then update the script. And zip is. That's all.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Can someone confirm it works without bootloop?
I have tested and it was fine with zcx recovery. May​ be you could try and report here.

Black_Stark

Sep 24, 2012
GOA
Seems that history repeats itself. Some had their phones bricked with this firmware. Good thing I haven't tried it out yet. Well, lesson learned from the past. ???
This thread should be reported to moderator. something is looking suspicious. Some are reporting that all 7 firmwares have same md5 hash. I thing he is uploading same **** with different file names. Also giving links.of unsafe sites full of adware and phising attacks.

Reactions: ne0t

reemar

Jan 5, 2014
xdaforums.com
This thread should be reported to moderator. something is looking suspicious. Some are reporting that all 7 firmwares have same md5 hash. I thing he is uploading same **** with different file names. Also giving links.of unsafe sites full of adware and phising attacks.

Dude stfu, if u want to install then install otherwise don't be smartA, it's working in here and all over, u can moaning all day or u can install, sh#@ is working!
I've uploaded it to multiup cos it's uploading to 10 server's at once, just download the 47mb zip and flash it, I created it from MI Rom files and its working great.

Black_Stark

Sep 24, 2012
GOA
Dude stfu, if u want to install then install otherwise don't be smartA, it's working in here and all over, u can moaning all day or u can install, sh#@ is working!
I've uploaded it to multiup cos it's uploading to 10 server's at once, just download the 47mb zip and flash it, I created it from MI Rom files and its working great.

Dude your site does not open. Your link is full of ads. Why don't u just upload it in google drive or android host. its free of charge no membership or anything. Why u so scared ? Why are u so much in love with multiupOS which is sheetload of malwares?

Uploading single file in 10 different servers at once for what good reason dude. Have you seen 10 million users on xda on this kenzo forum ? Then y 10 servers. Google drive alone can handle million downloads at a time of entire world. :laugh:

What stops u from giving safe link ? What u cooking boss ?;)

Last edited:

prabhuinbar

Apr 19, 2014
Mumbai
Dude your site does not open. Your link is full of ads. Why don't u just upload it in google drive or android host. its free of charge no membership or anything. Why u so scared ? Why are u so much in love with multiupOS which is sheetload of malwares?

Uploading single file in 10 different servers at once for what good reason dude. Have you seen 10 million users on xda on this kenzo forum ? Then y 10 servers. Google drive alone can handle million downloads at a time of entire world. :laugh:

What stops u from giving safe link ? What u cooking boss ?;)

I think it's fine that he uploads in whatever site because it creates a lot of mirrors automatically, believe me its a smart move. But I think he should test it properly because we trust developers. Anyways thanks for the work so far @reemar

Black_Stark

Sep 24, 2012
GOA
I think it's fine that he uploads in whatever site because it creates a lot of mirrors automatically, believe me its a smart move. But I think he should test it properly because we trust developers. Anyways thanks for the work so far @reemar

Ok. Now can u you give me link of any alternate mirror of that latest firmware.? The link which he placed is autoblocked by my browser coz its full of adware .

G

GuestK0087

Your link has been removed and your thread will now be closed until you can provide a safe link for XDA members to use. I suggest AndroidFileHost. You may report this post or contact me directly when you're ready to provide a safe download.

Thank you.

The Merovingian
Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kenzo/Kate Firmware by @reemar
    The newest firmware there is, made by me:
    - it came from latest version of global beta by miui.
    - extracted firmware and create zip u to flash at Recovery!

Q/A:
    It is VoLTE working on this firmware?
    It should work now, but i can't test It becouse my provider has no VoLTE. Try and tell me!

Any risk of relocking bootloader flashing this firmware?
    Absolutely not. NO emmc_appsboot.mbn = NO BOOTLOADER F****ups
    aka - it will not relock your bootloader

Why i need this firmware?/What it is good for?
    If you want to flash a CM13/14/14.1/AOSP N rom, you need to flash this updated firmware first.
    it FIXED and improves Signal, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Magnetic sensors in Redmi Note 3

For what reason i have to choose this firmware instead of another one?
    If you have flashed another firmware, you probably have those issues: battery percentage not working, camera autofocus not working, low signal strenght. If not, stay on your firmware.
    BUT, this firmware is the great and latest, so u probably should ONLY flash that Firmware

Where are you getting it from?
    I'm extracting the firmware from official beta/developers release of xiaomi miui.
    i'm taking the firmware only and give it to you to be use, on any rom u want!

How to install:
    -reboot to recovery
    -wipe whatever u want, (i wipe dalvik and cache cos i'm dirty :cowboy:)
    -mount everything u can tick such as firmware and system
    -install firmware
    -afterwards factory reset is recommended although not must cos we R dirty
    -install your rom/gapps/kernel whatever
    -reboot and say thanks!!
    -Enjoy

Dictionary:
    Dirty = dirty flash, not wipe everything, aka 'flash over' cos we lazy to backup and restore stuff's
    KENZO = the official global version of Redmi note 3 SD650 and its 150mm height
    KATE = the Special Edition version of Redmi note 3 SD650 and its 152mm height
    SD = snapdragon motherboard, come on guys, u suppose to know that..

Downloads: Version: 7.3.9 - (09/03/2017)
    Kenzo: Mod Edit: Link Removed
    Kate: https://xdaforums.com/redmi-note-3/development/firmware-los-13-14-14-1-aosp-m-n-t3557513
    *Kate firmware will be maintain by @Rsm-Rsm@06

NEWS - 10/03/17:
    UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE:
    7.3.9 Firmware is out, not many changes but the latest, enjoy!
    Are You made it? Is Just copying some files in your zip from the fastboot images make you developer of this frameware?
    How can he make it.... Offcourse he copied it frm fastboot file

But I thinks he deserves thanks for the same... He is sharing... He is caring.

A lill bit of respect towards him shud b appreciated
    Are You made it? Is Just copying some files in your zip from the fastboot images make you developer of this frameware?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

And i think there is no need of make a new theard every week

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    The copying of files = made it, download the 1.5gb,extract files, someone Need to do it
    And this time it was me
    go to fastboot, boot into recovery from there and flash fixed file, it will fix your problems
    power+down
    ~ fastboot flash recovery twrp_3.0.3.6.img
    ~ fastboot boot twrp_3.0.3.6.img
    -- flash new fixed 7.2.24 file, and it will fix all problems

Man countless people has already mentioned that the device is hard bricked.
    HARD BRICK means we are not able to boot into anything.

I am not blaming you for what happened. We also made mistake that we didnt care to notice the package size or didnt read the new posts in this thread before flashing it.

One advice: Please atleast perform a single test on your zip before making it public.

Thanks!
    7.3.2 is out, ENJOY!