Amazfit Interval Timer 0.1b

Search This thread

Cracklydisc

Feb 3, 2017
Parma
Minimal app to perform workouts where it is required to repeat several times working sessions and rest.

Great for activities such as:
  • Boxing Round Timer
  • Circuit training
  • HIIT training
  • Tabata

The app is in beta but is fully functional and in the future will be updated with the news.

You can download the app here:

https://mega.nz/#!rRIkmCxQ!d3OgWBQkkTMlb8LwJ0AQr7bbNuF_qWvb5r_z7Mn7S24

screen1.png
screen3.png
screen.png

Instructions:
  • Connect the watch to your computer via USB and access via ADB (install ADB Drivers as needed)
  • Open command prompt or shell
  • Type "adb devices" to check if your devices is listed
  • Type "adb install AmazfitIntervalTimer0.1b.apk" to install the app to the watch (make sure to use the correct path to the APK, if not copied to ADB folder)
  • You should see the Success message after sometime
  • To uninstall type "adb uninstall saglia.com.amazfitintervaltimer" from your command prompt or shell

In the watch, if you have not already enabled "Launcher App List", go to "More Settings" -> "About" -> Keep clicking legal information till you see countdown to zero. Once that is done, you will have the Lab link below. Click on Lab and select "Launcher AppList". This will restart your Launcher. Now go to the Right most app from your watch face, you will see the Launcher.

Scroll through and Click the Gallery icon to launch the Gallery app.

Notes:

Cracklydisc

Feb 3, 2017
Parma
ChangeLog

IntervalTimer Beta 0.1b

• Released 2017-03-14
  • Initial relase
  • Vibration However Expiry of timer
  • Initial countdown of 5 seconds (first time only)

Dosnowin

Jan 29, 2006
Well done, I will try it later but great Job, it may be one of the first custom made app for our Amazfit Watch.
Congratulations and keep working. With developpers like you we ll see coming and ecosystem of apps

Cracklydisc

Feb 3, 2017
Parma
Well done, I will try it later but great Job, it may be one of the first custom made app for our Amazfit Watch.
Congratulations and keep working. With developpers like you we ll see coming and ecosystem of apps

Thanks! But before i have created another app for Amazfit Watch.

This: https://xdaforums.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/amazfit-gallery-app-t3564353

And already exist this simple timer: https://xdaforums.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/amazfit-timer-app-t3552310

BRB2HH

Feb 27, 2009
Hamburg
Hey, I want to use the PACE (already ordered by GB) for gym training. Can I track my HR by indoor running (background) and use the interval timer in front/ at the same time?

The PACE isn't delivered yet and I'm on the way to decide If I flash PACEfied or use stock us.
I know that I have to flash to use side loaded apps like this.

Best regards,
Stefan

kerfall

Nov 17, 2017
I found this tutorial on youtube to enable app list on US firmware:
"Amazfit - how to enable applist on english version using adb"

commandlines:
adb shell
> /sdcard/launcher_config.ini
am force-stop com.huami.watch.launcher

I then was able to install the interval timer successfully!

JorgeCar

Jul 28, 2018
Great app!!!. I use it for the exercises of my spinal injury. The only downside is that you can not save the default times, for example: 10 secs. 5 secs 14 times. Anyway, thank you very much for this great job.

Adi59

Nov 24, 2015
Minimal app to perform workouts where it is required to repeat several times working sessions and rest.

• Boxing Round Timer
  • Circuit training
  • HIIT training
  • Tabata

The app is in beta but is fully functional and in the future will be updated with the news.

Great job with the app! Thanks! I tried to find in the watch storage if your app has a folder where it stores the initial starting settings, like number of sets, work time and pause time. Could you make some modifications to change the default initial settings through a text file or something within the UI where to select it?

miojoroafmv36

Jun 30, 2019
Super usefull. Just bought an amazfit verge to listen to songs without my phone while on the gym and had the idea to use it to mark some of my static Abdomen exercises. I was kinda shocked that the watch didn't have something like this by default. This app was just what I was looking for, thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

• Boxing Round Timer
    • Circuit training
    • HIIT training
    • Tabata

You can download the app here:

https://mega.nz/#!rRIkmCxQ!d3OgWBQkkTMlb8LwJ0AQr7bbNuF_qWvb5r_z7Mn7S24

screen1.png
    screen3.png
    screen.png

Instructions:
    • Connect the watch to your computer via USB and access via ADB (install ADB Drivers as needed)
    • Open command prompt or shell
    • Type "adb devices" to check if your devices is listed
    • Type "adb install AmazfitIntervalTimer0.1b.apk" to install the app to the watch (make sure to use the correct path to the APK, if not copied to ADB folder)
    • You should see the Success message after sometime
    • To uninstall type "adb uninstall saglia.com.amazfitintervaltimer" from your command prompt or shell

In the watch, if you have not already enabled "Launcher App List", go to "More Settings" -> "About" -> Keep clicking legal information till you see countdown to zero. Once that is done, you will have the Lab link below. Click on Lab and select "Launcher AppList". This will restart your Launcher. Now go to the Right most app from your watch face, you will see the Launcher.

Scroll through and Click the Gallery icon to launch the Gallery app.

Notes: