[ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [unified 3/3t]

Search This thread

ManikandanGuru

Hmm, I'm confused now. So, Magisk root is now in this rom by default? I'm almost sure I read something like that somewhere in this thread.

Anyway I have problem with Magisk, I'm using it from ~1 month. Just flash magisk zip after every update. Sometimes root was gone (I wrote about this ~40pages ago), but simple restart was enough and everything was all right.
On last build (14.03) I can't get Magisk to work. (One bulid before last - everything was perfect) It's weird because it was working after reboot (I saw granted notification from f.lux and few other apps. But after 30min or so root was gone. Restart or flash Magisk zip don't help. According to Magisk Manager (system app btw) installed magisk version is 11.1 but status is 'not rooted'. I know that clean flash will solve this, but I don't want to do this ;)

Any ideas?
Cheers.

I had this same problem yesterday after nothing fixed it untill​ I dirty flashed​ the latest build.

deepsaha007

Oct 6, 2011
Bengaluru
anyone having problem with Titanium Backup on this rom ? seems its closing again and again on this rom... in an instant..

Tried ..

1. Cleared Delvik Cache / Cache
2. Reinstalled Titanium Backup.
3. Cleared Data/Cache of Titanium

nothing helped /////

arvindgr

Nov 8, 2013
IND
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 4a
Please take a look at Pheonix aosp extended rom for op3 by siankatabg. Please see the changelog. He has removed pocketmode app and included a pocketjudge ... Its in the changelog. Fingerprint works perfectly. Even after calls it doesnt become unresponsive. Can you please merge those changes into RR ?
Sounds great! Can you refer to exact commit so that it'd helpful for dev to merge?

Feels so nice to spot another user having flag in status bar just like me!!
3b4exWU.png
Its Custom date format:angel: I shall add the syntax later what I used.
---
@apascual89 Screenshot Crop & Share included in ROM seems to have dated source https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71463507&postcount=39 Is it possible to update to latest?

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
Sounds great! Can you refer to exact commit so that it'd helpful for dev to merge?

Its Custom date format:angel: I shall add the syntax later what I used.
---
@apascual89 Screenshot Crop & Share included in ROM seems to have dated source https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71463507&postcount=39 Is it possible to update to latest?
Not unless dev himself updates the source and looking at part of it now comes under paid features, I doubt it.

Sent from my "1+2" powered by Official RR 7.x.x
Compiled by myself

govind.madhu93

Mar 11, 2014
Kottayam

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170318-120905.png
    Screenshot_20170318-120905.png
    241.9 KB · Views: 882

Timmmmaaahh!

Sr. Mod / Mod Cmte / Recognized Xmas Avatar Themer
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
From From eh... Belgium!
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
anyone having problem with Titanium Backup on this rom ? seems its closing again and again on this rom... in an instant..
Tried ..
1. Cleared Delvik Cache / Cache
2. Reinstalled Titanium Backup.
3. Cleared Data/Cache of Titanium
nothing helped /////
Hey. Are you using TiBu Pro? I had this one time where TiBu kept on crashing, nothing worked either, until I cleared data on the pro key.
Dude, what theme has those crooked data/WiFi icons? I love it!

Sizzled with Bacon

hinix

Don't flash the magisk zip yourself. The ROM has it built-in now. Uninstall magisk in recovery and dirty flash the ROM, it should give you a working root.
I used to do it before magisk was build in the rom.
Anyway thanks for hint with uninstaller ;) now magisk manager recognise everything correctly and root is working.

Reactions: TheFrozen4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
    After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix Oreo for OP3/T, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    akhilnarang, varund7726, westcrip
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-06-08
    Last Updated 2019-04-18
    Unified RR builds for Oneplus 3/3T​
    Use latest TWRP linked in OP
    Make sure you have latest firmware installed if not, the build won't flash.
    ***This only needs to be done once***

Using LineageOS unified device trees as a base.
    Harsh's Caesium kernel is included.
    https://plus.google.com/+ResurrectionRemixofficial/posts/R1MoDc8zbWC
    And its up!
    OP3 inclues Caesium kernel by @MSF Jarvis :D
    Huge thanks to our Lineage maintainer @dianlujitao for his work on the device :)
    And also huge thanks to the guys who tested the builds to make sure they were stable and bug-free :D
    Ok guys finally got some time to update. I just finished a build with all the latest LOS device, kernel and vendor commits. All seems to be good google camera works, etc. I'll put up a post in the morning with a proper changelog update and updated frimware links, etc....

Thanks for the patience lately since I haven't been able to keep up with the thread. Sorry for this teaser/preview post, but just wamted to let you know that I was still alive lol
    Soon™

rr_teaser.png

Credits to @Christopher_Kardas for the SS :p