LineageOS Build for Sony Xperia Z2
About LineageOS: Lin·e·age
lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree.
a sequence of species each of which is considered to have evolved from its predecessor.
All information and files — both in source and compiled form — are provided on an as is basis. No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. The user assumes all risks of any damages that may occur, including but not limited to loss of data, damages to hardware, or loss of business profits. Please use at your own risk. Note that unless explicitly allowed by the warranty covering your device, it should be assumed that any warranty accompanying your device will be voided if you tamper with either the system software or the hardware.
Substratum Rootless support
-Sometime phone reboots at night. (Only sometime, u wont even know its happened)
Please let me know if you find more Bugs!!! Questions & Answers Discussion Thread
Click to go
Q & A Thread
Unlock Boot Loader
VERY IMPORTANT - Before installing ROM for first time Wipe every partition with flashtool and install stock FTF.
---If you Update the ROM skip 2,3,4,6,8.
1. Download ROM, Gapps, TWRP recovery.
2. Extract Boot.img from ROM zip.
3. Flash the Boot.img from ROM via fastboot (fastboot flash boot pathTo/boot.img)
4. Flash TWRP Recovery via fastboot (fastboot flash recovery pathTo/recovery.img)
5. Boot into Recovery by using VOLUME UP when Sony logo comes up with pink notification light.
(Orange LED shows Recovery is Loading)
6. Wipe SYSTEM, DATA, DALVIK, CACHE from recovery (Wipe Option).
7. Flash the Rom zip from recovery.
8. Flash Gapps zip from recovery.
9. For D6502 user flash
Direct Download Super Su
& flash Super SU zip via Recovery
Download LineageOS Sirius
Gapps (arm 7.1 Full)
TWRP Recovery 3.1
Video of Rom VIDEO CREDITS
Source Code: github.com/LineageOS
[ROM] [7.1.2] [NOUGAT] LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z2 (Sirius), ROM for the Sony Xperia Z2
Source Code: https://github.com/rcstar6696
ROM OS Version:
ROM Firmware Required:
Version Information Status: