[ROM][7.1.1_r13] Android Open Source Project | NOF26W [20/02/17]

Search This thread

CommonApex

Mar 12, 2017
Something i reckoned on the latest build:
- Smart Lock Feature is not there, is it? Maybe I'm too stupid to find... Trust Agents show Smart Lock, but I dont see any option for it
- It would be veeery nice, if the "buttons" menu could also show options for actions when doing a single tap. Right now I always have to tap long on the options button to open my recent apps.

Nice build though! Actually changed for using substratum. For someone interested in using substratum on a Nougat Oneplus One: This is it.

imPazhani

Mar 11, 2016
Pondicherry
Something i reckoned on the latest build:
- Smart Lock Feature is not there, is it? Maybe I'm too stupid to find... Trust Agents show Smart Lock, but I dont see any option for it

Smart lock is based on gapps try to install openapps micro or mini

Nice build though! Actually changed for using substratum. For someone interested in using substratum on a Nougat Oneplus One: This is it.

This ROM doesn't support substratum :(

lumufei

Apr 21, 2014
I'm thinking of it. Self-built HAL seems better, but it needs much more work :)

Ok, look forward to your update~

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

I'm thinking of it. Self-built HAL seems better, but it needs much more work :)

I used LineageOS + ab123321kernel (with oos blobs), take pictures very well, but very slow and lag when i open camera ,i hope you can do it better, i love AOSP more than Lineage.

Reactions: Kartike

karantGoldstein

Dec 1, 2014
Thane
I know this has been replied to before but I couldn't find it even after half an hour of looking, can someone tell me how to enable single tap Meu key for recents? I know it had something to do with editing 2 values in some file but I just can't recall what it was

karantGoldstein

Dec 1, 2014
Thane
Any custom kernel working with this ROM that can increase charging input? I used Boeffla Lineage version on Tuga and RR and increased current to 1800 on AC and 1300 on USB and charging speed increased significantly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nexus2cee_aosp-changelog-for-N_thumb-1.png

Hi guys, this is stock Android, also known as the Android Open Source Project (AOSP).

Welcome to the cleanest rom of them all. This project is a collaboration with @updateing and a continuation of his 7.0 builds.
    Our goal is to provide the most solid taste of Nougat we can possibly give you. We may run into problems that we will not be able to fix because this is AOSP with necessary changes to build/boot the rom.

Current Known Bugs:
    - Your recovery might be replaced with stock recovery (just reflash your recovery)

Current Fixed Bugs:
    - Hardware buttons light up
    - AUX problems have been fixed
    - Tethering issues have been fixed

Downloads:
    Latest ROM build (probably compatible with MultiROM)
    7.0 builds
    GApps
    Source (working branch is nougat-mr1, or nougat-mr1-sultan if it exists)
    Kernel Source

Screenshots:
    oq9aaw.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSP for the OnePlus One, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    kwoktopus, updateing, Evolitist, freshgiammi
    Source Code: https://github.com/aosp-bacon

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2016-10-30
    Last Updated 2017-02-21
    NEW BUILD OUT!!!
    More stable? ---- possibly, using new HALs from CAF
    More features? ---- does using new HALs count?
    Daily driver material? ---- I think the new HALs improved this :silly:
    Bugs? ---- possibly, only cause we're using new HALs
    Better performance? ---- I heard we were using new HALs?

We're using new HALs.

Many thanks to @freshgiammi for his updated repos!

EDIT: Also fixed the recovery flashing issue, please continue to report bugs!

Using CAF hals (display and media).
    Please continue to test for bugs.
    Also, please do not request for features.
    This rom is AOSP based, and will stay as stock as possible :cool:
    I am wary about whether or not I will add OMS support. Most likely will make two versions of the rom: one with OMS and one without.

aosp_bacon-ota-eng.kwoktopus_20161102.zip
    Pretty big update coming up, I will try my best to provide a build with the following changes as soon as I can...

* 7.1.0_r4 -> 7.1.0_r7
    => all modified branches updated as well
    * updated mixer paths, solves call problems for some, may create problems for others
    => using H2Os' paths
    * trying to implement the stock sounds that comes with Nexus devices (can't find the certain patch to finalize this)
    * implemented a fix that solves recovery flashing problem once and for all

Edit:
    * Set permissions for init.d support

As I continue to update, more will be added to this list of changes... no eta for this as well k bye
    Notes on the sources:
    local manifest
    - Some fixes are really "dirty" (as I'm not able to find a proper way)...
    - Some JNIs fail to build (lots of C++ symbols no found). You may try linking C++ libs dynamically (c++_static -> c++_shared) to avoid this. See 20160828 patches, packages/inputmethods/LatinIME for example.
    - Some apps require android-8 ndk, but the earliest version in the tree is android-9. A symlink will do (or you can change the Android.mk in app) but I'm not really sure this will not introduce any bug.
    - Android N split mediaserver into multiple processes to improve security, such as cameraserver, mediacodec, etc. But camera blobs and old HALs were not designed like this. They assume they run in the same process, thus a buffer created by blobs are being used everywhere, which will cause illegal memory access under Android N. I reverted lots of patches about this, forcing camera and codec services to run in the mediaserver process as before - security compromised with functionality, again.
    NEW BUILD OUT!!!
    More stable? ---- possibly more stable/unstable
    More features? ---- more ringtones I guess
    Daily driver material? ---- last build added new HALs...? :silly:
    Bugs? ---- possibly...
    Better performance? ---- 11/11

hey guys

I think I fixed the recovery flashing issue once and for all
    Fixed mic issues for AWS band users
    Massive (kinda) update to 7.1.0_r7
    Set the default init.d permissions
    Possibly broke camera, needs double checking