ResurrectionRemix ROM 6.1.0 - Official Weeklies- 8.1.0

Search This thread

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
I am on 28 build clean flashed. Battery drain is too much. Getting only 3.5 hours of SOT. Earlier builds with similar usage I used to get 8+ hours of SOT. With same settings. What is happening what did I do wrong

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Phone idle is draining too much battery. Doze doesn't work in this rom?? I think this is the only reason for such a high battery drain.

Reactions: Superblazer

raviprakashji

Jan 1, 2015
I am on 28 build clean flashed. Battery drain is too much. Getting only 3.5 hours of SOT. Earlier builds with similar usage I used to get 8+ hours of SOT. With same settings. What is happening what did I do wrong

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Phone idle is draining too much battery. Doze doesn't work in this rom?? I think this is the only reason for such a high battery drain.

Do you see the straight line in the attached screenshot? That's doze and has always been working for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170330-103822.png
    Screenshot_20170330-103822.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 612

Krutik jain

Feb 17, 2017
Ahmedabad
FLASHED LATEST BUILD EVERYTHING WORKING FINE I THINK BATTERY BACKUP IMPROVED THEN BEFORE,I AM USING RADON KERNEL V4.3,IF U WANT TO GET RID OF LAGS IN PHONE THEN GO TO DEVELOPER OPTION>GO DOWN TOWARDS BACKGROUND PROCESS AND SELECT NO BACKGROUND PROCESS,IT WILL AFFECT.

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED U IN ANY WAY:good:

raviprakashji

Jan 1, 2015
FLASHED LATEST BUILD EVERYTHING WORKING FINE I THINK BATTERY BACKUP IMPROVED THEN BEFORE,I AM USING RADON KERNEL V4.3,IF U WANT TO GET RID OF LAGS IN PHONE THEN GO TO DEVELOPER OPTION>GO DOWN TOWARDS BACKGROUND PROCESS AND SELECT NO BACKGROUND PROCESS,IT WILL AFFECT.

Down the drain went multi-tasking with your brilliance. What's the point then using a 3 GB phone? SMH
The crazy ways people suggest here.
and there is no lag in the stock kernel btw

raviprakashji

Jan 1, 2015
bro thats why i am telling u too use radon kernel and yeah u have point that we should not use "no background process" but for just Ram management we can't swing MIUI:eek:

Sir I said there is no lag in stock kernel. I don't need radon. There is enough RAM to multi-task on this phone. No background process is a totally waste concept according to me (personal view).
Yes, there are some RAM management issues for those who install 140-150 apps (lying around, not even of any use). But for normal user like me with minimal apps, there was no lag and there will be no lag.
Thanks

Reactions: vistaabalaji

Krutik jain

Feb 17, 2017
Ahmedabad
Sir I said there is no lag in stock kernel. I don't need radon. There is enough RAM to multi-task on this phone. No background process is a totally waste concept according to me (personal view).
Yes, there are some RAM management issues for those who install 140-150 apps (lying around, not even of any use). But for normal user like me with minimal apps, there was no lag and there will be no lag.
Thanks
I personally recommend RADON KERNEL because :-
1) it gives u quick charge support.
2)it gives u better colour then stock.
3) Radon kernel tweaks are best:laugh:

Reactions: Egolege

Krutik jain

Feb 17, 2017
Ahmedabad
Any review about tweaks? How do you use quick charge? Do you have a quick charge? I have an iPhone 6s charger lying around.
Colour? Do you mean colour reproduction?
of course all radon users have when u install radon kernel in twrp then will installation it will ask do u want to keep stock 2000 mah or quick charge 2400 mah just select quick and just keep your phone in charge and see how fast it is charging:cowboy:

psygarden

Aug 6, 2016
Kullu
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8T
of course all radon users have when u install radon kernel in twrp then will installation it will ask do u want to keep stock 2000 mah or quick charge 2400 mah just select quick and just keep your phone in charge and see how fast it is charging:cowboy:
Stop advertising any other Kernel here. Using a different kernel totally defeats the purpose of complete ROM development. Just use the stock kernel and whatever you think is the problem report it to Dev or request for a feature.

Reactions: pks20031992

lockmunk

Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
OnePlus 9
For some reason I can't take any videos. I've tried multiple camera apps but none of them save the video. Gave permission and everything. Pictures work fine. But videos don't get saved. I'm using the March 22 build.

Edit:
I realise this post is redundant since this question has already been raised and solved. But I don't know how to delete this post(using XDA labs). If someone could tell me how to delete it i would gladly do so

hi..how to fix bug for the video?

Krutik jain

Feb 17, 2017
Ahmedabad
Stop advertising any other Kernel here. Using a different kernel totally defeats the purpose of complete ROM development. Just use the stock kernel and whatever you think is the problem report it to Dev or request for a feature.
chill bro he asked so i was telling solution for it

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

There were more questions. Please try to answer all questions in the same post.
solution is just flash Radon and u are done

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
Can someone please confirm if adaway is working or not. It seems it's not working in my phone. I am on 28/03 build.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Ads are showing up in MX player. It wasn't happening previously

the_virus_ua

Aug 15, 2015
Kiev
Can someone please confirm if adaway is working or not. It seems it's not working in my phone. I am on 28/03 build.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Ads are showing up in MX player. It wasn't happening previously
Working fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170330-102823.png
    Screenshot_20170330-102823.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 418

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    56593d8991.png

Resurrection Remix Oreo

Installation Files

ROM

Open GApps 8.1

Changelog

Resurrection Remix Github Source

XDA Rules

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

LineageOS team

DU

Omni team

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

Device Source Code: Device Tree

Kernel: Kernel Source
    Vendor: Vendor Source

Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix Oreo for Redmi Note 3, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    akhilnarang
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-09-26
    Last Updated 2018-06-11

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix ROM 6.1.0 - Official Weeklies- 8.1.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    alex9yust
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2018-06-11
    Last Updated 2018-06-11
    Reserved

VoLTE related stuff, find out on Abhishek's cm thread, what modem to flash etc.
    Sorry, forgot to post about 5.8.5.
    It'll probably be the last update, unless October or later security patches fix something major
    I will be temporarily closing the thread :)
    Awesome :0 u forgot OFFICIAL Tag.
    I've uploaded a new build since so many guys have been asking.
    All the issues may not be fixed, was busy with exams and kenzo is not my main device so didn't work on it much
    Will fix them soon :)