[ROM][v1.0][6.0.1]ENIGMA-G ROM Resurecting the beast in a new avatar......

Search This thread

Arks98

Nov 23, 2016
Installed the rom...the blend of Enigma n Google is Awsome...???...Love it...Now i am eagerly waiting for your MIUI 8 j7 2015 Hope it will be the best work of yours...As it is the first MIUI 8 rom for j7...I was sad that J5 2015 has already a MIUI 8 but not J7...Now i am anxiously waiting...I just wish that this time Mi Rom boots without any hassle????

Thanks???

abhishek01999

Feb 10, 2017
Kota
Thanks bro

Installed the rom...the blend of Enigma n Google is Awsome......Love it...Now i am eagerly waiting for your MIUI 8 j7 2015 Hope it will be the best work of yours...As it is the first MIUI 8 rom for j7...I was sad that J5 2015 has already a MIUI 8 but not J7...Now i am anxiously waiting...I just wish that this time Mi Rom boots without any hassle

Thanks

I am working on it and just wait It will come fast.... its just that there is just one more exam left for me which comes in a few days and then all hands on MIUI........:good:

abhishek01999

Feb 10, 2017
Kota

Theme is not changing ICONS , Pls confirm solution , overall Rom is beautiful and fine.
Bro samsung themes and icon pack changes the icons and themes of only those apps which they support which are usually the samsung apps or very popular apps like playstore which everyone have..... but as there are almost no stock samsung apps in this rom except radio, gallery , file manager and s voice..... so there will be no changes in the icons except the above mentioned apps which will change there icon..... and if you ask for the basic apps like phone and messages apps.... observe that they are stock google too........:good::good:

amarshah

Aug 30, 2016
inaruwa
Bro samsung themes and icon pack changes the icons and themes of only those apps which they support which are usually the samsung apps or very popular apps like playstore which everyone have..... but as there are almost no stock samsung apps in this rom except radio, gallery , file manager and s voice..... so there will be no changes in the icons except the above mentioned apps which will change there icon..... and if you ask for the basic apps like phone and messages apps.... observe that they are stock google too........:good::good:

Does this rom have nav bar

Jalaj123

Oct 18, 2015
Delhi
I am working on it and just wait It will come fast.... its just that there is just one more exam left for me which comes in a few days and then all hands on MIUI........:good:

Hey bro sorry to ask but do u know what happened to shreesh singh
I mean he was a great dev and he was gonna release his pixel ROM on holi but no one has heard from him since then

AmulyaX

Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2015
Ghaziabad
Sony Xperia M
Moto Z Play
Hey bro sorry to ask but do u know what happened to shreesh singh
I mean he was a great dev and he was gonna release his pixel ROM on holi but no one has heard from him since then
Shreesh Singh is still alive, just btw! ?
He is still working on Pixel, he faced some difficulties to make it perfect for you all but now he is speedingly heading towards finishing it. He is gonna release it real soon, stay tuned to the PixelExp thread!

Regards,
Lead Developer ??

Jalaj123

Oct 18, 2015
Delhi
Shreesh Singh is still alive, just btw! ?
He is still working on Pixel, he faced some difficulties to make it perfect for you all but now he is speedingly heading towards finishing it. He is gonna release it real soon, stay tuned to the PixelExp thread!

Regards,
Lead Developer ??

Thnx for the info

abhishek01999

Feb 10, 2017
Kota
THE ROM IS SO GOOD, beautifull themes and Launchers, but?..........................WHY DELETE *#2263# Service mode i need this option for change 4G band, i use de B8 (900) BAND FOR 4G and cant change with shorcut master, please this have a solution???

Service mode doesn't work on custom rom but you can use the app 4g LTE switch to do any thing in service mode....i have attached it use it and if you find it useful share it and just press the thanks button.....:good:

Reactions: korensi and joaonds

joaonds

Nov 6, 2010
Sao Paulo
Beautiful rom !

Finishing now (down apps)...

This rom is very good. Best custom rom do J7 !

Please, i need Call Recorder, how i put in dialer ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ENIGMA-G Rom
    Resurecting the beast in a new avatar

Based on Enigma V4 -- Google
    EDITION

Features :
    1.Fully Dedoxeded, Deknoxed , Ziplanged
    2.Removed almost all Samsung apps
    3. Did not remove Samsung file browser, S music and Gallery
    4. Google assistant support
    5. Samsung Theme Support
    6. Samsung Voice support
    7. Radio Included
    8. Dual keyboard : Samsung and Google
    9. Dual launcher : Pixel and Google
    10. S8 lockscreen
    11. Dual bootanimation can be chooses while installing the rom
    12. Pixel ring tones and wallpapers
    12. S8 lockscreen clock by @moluntic
    13. Okay Google function works....
    14. Stock + Dream UI both experienced in one rom.....

BUGS :
    Didn't find any.... if you find any pm me.....;)

Credits:
    -- Me @abhishek01999
    -- @Allooosh98 for letting me use his rom as my base
    -- @moluntic for guiding me in certain places I was unknown to.....:cool:
    If I forgot anyone please pm me......:p

Instructions
    Just clean flash the rom through TWRP and after booting up go to settings>Applications>Default Application>Calling
    And select Phone.........and Enjoy...:eek:

Download link:
    Click Here

PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR THIS LINK
    AND YOU CAN NOT USE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Add ons:
    1. Black boot animation :
    Click here
    2. White boot animation :
    Click here
    3. Afterburner Kernel thanks to @daishi4u :
    Click here

YouTube Reviews :

Thanks to ROOT LOVERS

Thanks to Quazwersxce X

Thanks to RDX AMAN
    Thanks bro

Installed the rom...the blend of Enigma n Google is Awsome......Love it...Now i am eagerly waiting for your MIUI 8 j7 2015 Hope it will be the best work of yours...As it is the first MIUI 8 rom for j7...I was sad that J5 2015 has already a MIUI 8 but not J7...Now i am anxiously waiting...I just wish that this time Mi Rom boots without any hassle

Thanks

Thread cleaned.

Even if you all apologized, I have to remind you that a dev thread or any other threads on XDA is not meant for fighting or disputes, you all have to follow the rules, stay civil, stay on dev topic and respect other members, not only devs but ALL members.

Thanks for your understanding.

Wood Man
    Forum Moderator
    Guys dont worry dev is in MIUI build...within some days it will release...Have patience
    If anybody still wants this ROM, this is the new link New download link