[ROM][N910F][6.0.1] RaceRom v12 |N7 Port|N7/S8 Apps

Search This thread

Soufiansky

Dec 12, 2014
After using this ROM for a day i can say it's really awesome, N7 camera gives me better quality than stock one, everything i tried is working perfectly. Two little things i noticed :
-Battery life is a little bit bad, standby is awesome but once you power up the screen it goes down very quickly
-Sometimes when you press power or home button to unlock your phone it takes 3-4 sec, weird.
Other than that this ROM is pure beauty i love it,thanks !

xaxomis

May 4, 2015
Greek language on this rom?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N910F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

eshipp31

Jul 11, 2015
Battery

Battery life don't seem that bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170401-141933.jpg
    Screenshot_20170401-141933.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 801
Reactions: ILocDogI

DimiMilo45

Mar 13, 2017
After my first day of use please let me "contribute" this screen ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170402-002835.jpg
    Screenshot_20170402-002835.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 505

RHUDEBWOI

Jul 29, 2015
Upon fresh install, the Samsung Keyboard is having weird bug - the 'k' on the keyboard cannot be capitalised. When I press Caps Lock, the 'k' stays normal and not Capital. I have to press Caps Lock twice to go back to normal characters so the keyboard is useless on my SM-N910F International (UK) version.

ILocDogI

Mar 29, 2015
Nörvenich
Upon fresh install, the Samsung Keyboard is having weird bug - the 'k' on the keyboard cannot be capitalised. When I press Caps Lock, the 'k' stays normal and not Capital. I have to press Caps Lock twice to go back to normal characters so the keyboard is useless on my SM-N910F International (UK) version.
This is only on first boot when typing wifi password. After that its gone.
When we take another versions of keyboard then multi language doesn't work how it should on daily use
So this little bug will stay for now. Working hard on other bugs and languages

Gesendet von meinem SM-N920F mit Tapatalk

michalko33

Jan 24, 2010
@Dimimilo... whats your experience .. after all the wipes, including internal storage and with the latest CP and BL from Alexandr rom I find the ROM freezes every few minutes and waking up the phone using the Home button is also laggy, opening apps or email apps or clixking on a link somewherr or tapping on an apps to open it, same results ... I had the exact issue with the Norma ROM and I used AEL, Ram and H-VITAMIN kernels ..to no avail. And all this is without installing any backed up apps or installing Xposed. How has it been on your phone, assuming U have installed and used the ROM by now. I look forward to any suggestions, this is admittedly an incredible rom and compliments to the chef ... I just wish I could figure out what I am doing wrong, at wit's end really. Any suggestions would be truly appreciated.

In the rom another thing happened, I cant get UC browser to work, issue with some overlay app, I disabled all the apps, the browser still keeps asking me to change overlay settings. I dont have any screen brightness control apps or anti virus apps or even Clean Master, nor do I have one hand mode on, as these have been considered potential culprits across boards.

same problem, the ROM freezes every few minutes and waking up the phone using the Home button is also laggy. Please help me

edimo

Apr 18, 2012
I don't have those problems

Inviato dal mio SM-N920F utilizzando Tapatalk

Jan 4, 2013
Very good ROM. Everything works fine except below.
1. The bug of offscreen memo (to press home button) is not there. It is working fin3 by installling the samsung notes app from other n7 ports.
2. Wierd thing nlticed is that long press of he button force closes the using app. I am not able to configure it for google now.on tap or svoice. I dont find the option for it im either of the apps. I faved this issue in 3 other N7 ports also.

Any solution for the 2nd point?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attention:

Flash this Rom at your own risk.
    Don't blame us for hardware errors.

We only Support the N910F Model.
    This Rom should work for different Models.
    Flash a suitable kernel for your device and when needed a datafix

[emoji779]️[emoji615]️We Watermarked several Files in our Rom.
    It's forbidden to use our files of the Rom without asking permission[emoji615][emoji779]️

]
    Race Rom
    Note 7 Port
    N7/S8 Apps
    By Keki7 und LocDog

Features:
    - Handwriting in same language as system is set.
    - Screen Off Memo
    - S8 Launcher with 6 Icons and Swipe Up Text Removed
    - Multi User Support
    - Call recorder
    - Note 7 Camera or Note 4 Cam flashable
    - Theme Support
    - S8 Icons
    - Nougat Sounds
    - 300+ Fonts
    - 7 way Reboot menu
    - S8 Apps
    - Root
    - Rom Toolbox
    And a lot more.

Changelog:
    See Post 2

Screenshots

Screenshot_20170504-125048.jpgScreenshot_20170504-125118.jpgScreenshot_20170504-120021.png
    Screenshot_20170504-120026.pngScreenshot_20170504-120033.pngScreenshot_20170504-120110.png
    Screenshot_20170504-120051.pngScreenshot_20170504-120222.pngScreenshot_20170504-120231.jpg
    Screenshot_20170504-120240.pngScreenshot_20170504-120252.pngScreenshot_20170504-120323.jpg
    Screenshot_20170504-120356.pngScreenshot_20170504-120406.jpgScreenshot_20170504-121345.png

Instalation

Make a full wipe and delete in Twrp on external SD Card the folder:
    "Android" "Android.Secure" and "Lost.Dir".

-Turn off Device for minimum 10 sec. And boot to Download Mode.
    -Flash Bootloader (BL) Modem (CP) from our downloads or newest one for your device with Odin. (DQC8)
    -Flash our Rom
    -Enjoy

Download Links:

ROM:
    AndroidFilehost

ADDONS:
    MEGA

PayPal:
    http://www.paypal.me/racerom

Bugs

-AOD. (Turn off AOD to enable automatic screen Brightness)
    -Fingerprint (Use workaround)
    (1: Flash 1_Fingerprint Zip
    When on startup "settings" force closing then go into titanium backup and wipe data and cache from settings. Fc gets away.
    2: register 3 fingers you like to use later (do not activate the lockscreen with fingerprint !)
    3: Flash 2_Fingerprint Zip
    4: Install 3rd party lockapp and use the fingerprint. (Hi locker)

Find files in our Addons)

Contributors

-@Dack23
    -@ficeto for the Original Rom Control app
    -Ram121 for his excellent RamKernel
    And all other people i forgot.
    (Missing someone important write me a PM)

Version 9.0 online

Changes:
    Fixed slow dialer
    Fixed slow contacts
    Fixed slow sms
    Fixed adding appointment in calendar
    Fixed adding birthday in contacts
    Fixed slow keyboard

Added 6 icons in s8 launcher
    Removed swipe up text in new launcher
    Added quick toggle for Screenshots
    Removed some not working quick toggles
    Changed order for quick toggles
    Removed about 450mb in Rom
    New system ui
    Optimized base for better battery and running faster
    Added Note 4 cam
    Added Note 4 shutter sound control on or off
    Added flashable N7 cam
    Added compass for edge screen

About volte:
    Tested but removed code because it's slowing down extremely our base.

What more:
    A big suprise tomorrow
    And extras in Telegram group

www.paypal.me/racerom
    Stop it.
    Next version has over 500 mb free space in system partition. This should be enough. If not debloat rom yourself!

We making this rom for US!. Not for others. But we share our work.
    And we (Keki7 and me) don't have any problem with that less space!
    Same with languages. Yes we could stay in version 7 base and working on that with more languages. but its our decision what we want and what we create.
    And i can say I'm working on the languages but its not that easy because base just doesn't support more.
    Google for yourself how to add more languages.... you will see its very hard and i didn't find a solution and others didn't find too.
    There is stuff i still need to test. But these is all for stock rom. So not always working the way it should.
    But i changed so much in all those weeks now maybe there comes a day i change the right thing.
    And i am not doing this for me with languages.....

So take the Rom the way we like it and use it. If you don't like it thats good too. There are other beautiful roms out there from other great devs.

Same for volte. There is 1 rom supporting volte in india. If it where that easy every N7 port had volte!

But thats society today. Always complaining and fighting with each other. Just help each other its easier!

And last thing. Everyone complaining. Now I'm complaining too:

So much Users download our Rom, and only a handfull Users thank us. (Thx to the guys who did)
    Even since we get donation online only 10 guys donated. Shame on you. And yes i know its free will to donate but come on how does it feel for you if you would spend hours and hours looking at codes and getting trouble with family because you always hanging on your cellphone helping people with bugs or other problems on your rom and testing and flashing and so on.
    It should just be better appreciated our hard work.
    I even bought a new battery because again another battery passed away because of all those flashing.

But enough. Use the rom or leave it. Help each other and dont fight!

http://www.paypal.me/racerom
    Ok here we go:

Version 8 whats new what you gonna miss:

-We took the old base from version 6.1
    Because we think it's smoother, faster and battery friendlyer.
    -We optimized the base a little more.
    -Finally got the S8 launcher working with it.
    -Added Google App so voice search will work as it should. And no assistent still not working because of that damn homebutton chinese kill app feature ?
    -We cleaned up the base a little.
    -Now FHD and HD screen resolution is back and full screen caller id.
    -And yes because of taken old base from 6.1 there are less languages. But i think this is the better solution.
    - Added a paypal link to software info and to the rom control so if you want to donate then your welcome ?

http://www.Paypal.me/racerom

⚠️When you are on version 7 you need to do a full wipe.
    If you are running version 6.1 just do a dirty flash⚠️

And again sorry for the guys who wants more languages.
    Maybe we will ever be able to fix it same for google assistant (homebutton)

Version 8 was uploaded yesterday.
    Because of some bugs found i deleted version 8 but uploaded a fix for version 8.
    So if you now running version 8 flash the fix.
    If you are on another version flash version 8.1 (Version 8 with the fix included) (upload finished in few minutes)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk