[MOD] RR585(14 Mar)/OB15/.... 3Minit batt,5 col QS,Invisible power/screen off button

Search This thread

padlad

Jan 23, 2005
Just a little mod to OPSystemUI.apk or SystemUI.apk.

It includes:

3Minit battery by @gharrington (make sure you disable the stock battery in settings>status bar)

5 columns in quick settings

Invisible power/screen off button on status bar, positioned over the clock (single press screen off, long press brings up the reboot menu)

Short video showing the mods:

Make sure you do a backup in case something goes wrong! http://to.padlad.com/ob123mnt5colinvb

Flash in TWRP recovery:

RR 585 [microG 14/03] DOWNLOAD (Does not include '5 column' mod as you can do this within the settings of the rom)

RR 585 [microG 15/02] DOWNLOAD (Does not include '5 column' mod as you can do this within the settings of the rom)

RR 585 [microG 5/11] DOWNLOAD (Does not include '5 column' mod as you can do this within the settings of the rom)

Open Beta 15 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 14 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 13 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 12 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 11 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 10 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 9 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 8 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 7 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 6 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 5 DOWNLOAD

OOS 4.1.1 DOWNLOAD

Open Beta 4 DOWNLOAD

Unfortunately I do not have time to mod/post different variants, these are the ones I made for myself and thought I would share :)

Last edited:

padlad

Jan 23, 2005
=) good job
curious, why didnt you swap the stock battery with the 3minit one? if you do so , there's not gonna be need to disable the stock battery.
just sayin' ;)

and bout the tiles, there is gr8 substratum mod for it... just use it.
Best regards!

If you install this and then decide not to use 3Minit, you can just deactivate it and switch the stock one back on, I'm not a fan of Substratum.

Top Liked Posts