Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PinG91

Jul 11, 2011
Chile
Anyone having problems with YouTube? Black screen even on Google Web view randomly... Have to reboot to solve the issue. Last build on 920i

xJovs

Nov 28, 2016
Issues exist but no in call audio is not exactly true.

How do you figure it's not true for 925w8 variant?? I've got one and just flashed the latest and yeah NO IN CALL AUDIO. Moron

There is in-call audio for only G920F/I etc. devices. T-Mobile and Canadian models still do not have in-call audio. Once a patch comes out for fixing the sound (which will probably be when either T-Mobile, Bell, Telus, Rogers etc. releases 7.0 for S6), then everything should be good. :)

XxNicxX11

Jul 26, 2013
There is in-call audio for only G920F/I etc. devices. T-Mobile and Canadian models still do not have in-call audio. Once a patch comes out for fixing the sound (which will probably be when either T-Mobile, Bell, Telus, Rogers etc. releases 7.0 for S6), then everything should be good. :)
Nemesis 7.0 ROM is working perfect for in call audio on my w8. Maybe you should contact him about what he did?

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Also, can you build roms on a Windows based machine with cygen? Or just using a Linux distro?

Reactions: thatsupnow

snuggiebear

Aug 15, 2014
How do you figure it's not true for 925w8 variant?? I've got one and just flashed the latest and yeah NO IN CALL AUDIO. Moron

Calling people Morons for no good reason definelty shows certain personality flaws and tends to lower both the thread and the overall standing of the forum. You should try to work on this and grow up. Try reading the complete thread as well. What you so kindly pointed out was already stated quite a number of times as well as in the previous thread.

Last edited:

joppz

Oct 28, 2011
Calling people Morons for no good reason definelty shows certain personality flaws and tends to lower both the thread and the overall standing of the forum. You should try to work on this and grow up. Try reading the complete thread as well. What you so kindly pointed out was already stated quite a number of times as well as in the previous thread.
He was wondering why you would say that no in call audio is not true when it is for him? Also it seems that it is true after reading previous posts and the other thread. If you are going to state that his conclusion is wrong, at least give pointers to why...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

snuggiebear

Aug 15, 2014
He was wondering why you would say that no in call audio is not true when it is for him? Also it seems that it is true after reading previous posts and the other thread. If you are going to state that his conclusion is wrong, at least give pointers to why...

Nah that's not in the "wondering why" department just poor etiquette and to be honest when things sink to the level of name calling I don't see why anyone should be giving pointers.

joppz

Oct 28, 2011
Nah that's not in the "wondering why" department just poor etiquette and to be honest when things sink to the level of name calling I don't see why anyone should be giving pointers.
You could have given him a pointer in your first reply, instead of just stating he's wrong without telling him why. Maybe he wouldn't have felt it necessary to call out names.
I won't defend name calling. But your reply was as helpful as saying nothing at all except now you've aggravated someone

bart2465

Mar 10, 2014
I am so happy you awesome developers made non-Samsung roms possible! This rom is very great and I use it als a daily driver on my G920F.
Is there a reason why this is still not official?

THEGEEK20

Jan 1, 2017
Any other Kernel,

Is there any other kernel that I can flash on this ROM?
And is it just me or does the stock kernel only have the following govenors?
1 Conservative
2 Ondemand
3 Userspace
4 Powersave
5 Interactive
6 Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please Delete.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Please Delete, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
    RakuDEV, UltraGamerHD
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Marshmallow-Firmware

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 20170414-7.1.2
    Beta Release Date: 2017-04-14

Created 2017-04-03
    Last Updated 2017-04-30
    I have removed the link to this thread's telegram community for violating XDA rules. Since the devs ridiculous act of requiring donations for a rom aka charging for a rom is off site, nothing will be done to his XDA account at this time.

However, from this point forth, any mention or link to his telegram, or discussion of roms not available for download on XDA, will be against the rules here. Please report any violations immediately.

@RakuDEV , DO NOT edit what I put in your OP. It would be a shame if your actions were to get an innocent member of XDA in trouble. Also, XDA was and is built on the notion of free sharing of knowledge. Charging for roms in any shape or form is an absolute joke and will not be tolerated on XDA nor would any respectable dev ever commit such an audacious act.
    The Rom is very smooth and fast, but there are some issues i bumped into:

-camera doesn't always work, on some restarts no apps can start camera. I have to restart the phone many times until it works.
    - there's a lot of battery drain (not tryied greenefy yet)
    - Google's dialer app sometimes can't make microphone work, so that others can't listen to me
    - on some restarts my phone can't read the Sim card
    - when "ambient display" is switched on, the lock animation dies

In general, it is pretty unstable on boot: sometimes things work fine, sometimes something they don't.
    I flashed the rom many times but it always gives me the same problems.
    My phone is a SM G920F, I flashed the rom via TWRP with the super user add-on and the Pico gapps pack
    The newest RR whit disable google service wake up only.
    Its like a stock.
    Why a new forum and website? Xda is just fine...