[ROM] Stock BTV-DL09C100B009 European

Search This thread

nicolap8

Jul 3, 2011
Hi all,
just found, finally, the stock in the Huawei support site:
http://consumer.huawei.com/it/support/search/index.htm?keywords=btv-dl09&t=SupportSearch
Here you find the ROM and a document with an update to do the downgrade from Android 7.0!

At moment I'm not able to make a upload of the ROM but tryed to install after having messed a lot with other ROMs and the update proc worked flawlessy!

Edit: After the installation the (previously unlocked) bootloader was locked, like new ;)

Last edited:

drlsd

Apr 2, 2008
Hi all,
just found, finally, the stock in the Huawei support site:
http://consumer.huawei.com/it/support/search/index.htm?keywords=btv-dl09&t=SupportSearch
Here you find the ROM and a document with an update to do the downgrade from Android 7.0!

At moment I'm not able to make a upload of the ROM but tryed to install after having messed a lot with other ROMs and the update proc worked flawlessy!

thank u very mutch you saved my mediapad EUROPIEN LTE

carlo67

Feb 8, 2011
question
how to flash firmware for Huawei Mediapad M3 ? I know how to do it for galaxy with odin ?.
where I download firmware for Huawei Mediapad M3 ?
help please

kocir

Jun 25, 2005
Did anybody successfully update from BTV-DL09C100B009 to BTV-DL09C100B303? No problem?
Will be OTA still working when new FW will be released over OTA?

robert_b

Nov 5, 2016
Erlangen
App Firmware Finder shows 3 update zip-files for my M3 to download. Do I have to flash with TWRP all 3 zips to unroot and update?
Regards Robert

Viknesh23

Sep 9, 2017
Global ROM

Hey guys, I'm a complete noob when it comes to rooting my phone and stuff. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I wish to purchase a M3 from China and was wondering how I could go about to install Global ROM so that I may be able to access Google services and set the default language in english. Will the above link help? Kudos to anyone that could give me a step by step guide.

MANY THANKS FOR HELPING OUT! CHEERS!:eek:

G.shark

Sep 10, 2017
hi there im new also to the site.
I bought a tablet(HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 10.1 inch) from China and i want to change filmware to europe.
the model number is: BHA-ALL00C233B025.
What should i do first. thanks in advance for your time.
:confused:

Viknesh23

Sep 9, 2017
China Firmware to International firmware

Hey all, Just got my M3 from China.

Model No: BTV-W09
Build Number: BTV-W09C233B030

Was wondering how should I proceed if I wish to flash to a UK version of the software? Any guides out there?

Many thanks for your help!

nicolap8

Jul 3, 2011

Top Liked Posts