[App][4.1+][Be Simple]fooView (Float Viewer): Shapes & Customized Search@20201231

Search This thread

Artieza

Mar 17, 2016
LG G8
LG V60 ThinQ
You mean the clipboard (long press and swipe up)?
You know. This widget should be as overlay. It is holding some height now, and actual toolbar is moving down. It is really ugly behavior.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170407102504.png
    Screenshot_20170407102504.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 422
Reactions: fvalpha

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
V0.8.4.6 2017.04.10 Changelog:
1. Image Module:
-- Quick Image Editor
2. Video Module:
-- Support Full Frames GIF (For Short Videos)
3. Main Icon Module:
-- Support GIF Icon
4. Screenshot/Recorder Module:
-- Support Shake To Stop Recording
-- Improve Video Recorder
5. Many Minor Improvements.

sethnet

Apr 30, 2010
Could you add an arrow shape to the image editor?
Thank you! Great work!

Enviado desde mi MHA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

089man

Sep 25, 2012
Hi, great tool...
One question.... How can I chance the position from the icon to my favourite place?
I only found left, right or boot but it's stay standard on a position that I don't like...

Sent from my S7 Edge using XDA Labs

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Hi, great tool...
One question.... How can I chance the position from the icon to my favourite place?
I only found left, right or boot but it's stay standard on a position that I don't like...

Sent from my S7 Edge using XDA Labs

Long press and tap the first icon on the other side, then move the icon up and down.

Reactions: 089man

Artieza

Mar 17, 2016
LG G8
LG V60 ThinQ
Lol, you totally removed copy/paste widget. That's good for me as I have the native widget from the vendor (AOSP Lollipop doesn't have it as I know). Just afraid that others can't do this things on Android < M. ?

Thanks anyway.

Artieza

Mar 17, 2016
LG G8
LG V60 ThinQ
Ok, let's discuss about search (arising from the bottom) fragment.

1. Here is a bit transparency. I think it should be solid, because it isn't fine to read text-on-text.
2. I noticed that there is something wrong with simple touches responsibility. I have many cases when I pressed some element... and no reaction. So I pressed harder and closer to the left... ? Check it, please.
3. When I want to get apk, I opens app section (you doesn't have separate search, just consuetude... and suggestion to do the same) and search needed app... And I haven't standard bottom menu for app from search result. So I cannot backup it. I need to scroll and search it in the list manually. ?

Hi @fvalpha

I followed you work for years (ES File Explorer) , i found this app an I like the idea , tried on my G930F , rooted with a custom rom Superstock , almost 100% stock and got this error during set up, enabling accesability permisions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170413-095958.png
    Screenshot_20170413-095958.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 518
  • Screenshot_20170413-095838.png
    Screenshot_20170413-095838.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 522

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Ok, let's discuss about search (arising from the bottom) fragment.

1. Here is a bit transparency. I think it should be solid, because it isn't fine to read text-on-text.
2. I noticed that there is something wrong with simple touches responsibility. I have many cases when I pressed some element... and no reaction. So I pressed harder and closer to the left... Check it, please.
3. When I want to get apk, I opens app section (you doesn't have separate search, just consuetude... and suggestion to do the same) and search needed app... And I haven't standard bottom menu for app from search result. So I cannot backup it. I need to scroll and search it in the list manually.

Will improve it. Thanks!

Reactions: Artieza

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Hi @fvalpha

I followed you work for years (ES File Explorer) , i found this app an I like the idea , tried on my G930F , rooted with a custom rom Superstock , almost 100% stock and got this error during set up, enabling accesability permisions

It's the hint, not error message. Tap to dismiss the hint and you might find "fooView accessiblity" normally in system Settings/Accessibility, under service section.

Reactions: MAX 404
It's the hint, not error message. Tap to dismiss the hint and you might find "fooView accessiblity" normally in system Settings/Accessibility, under service section.

Hi mate

Got it , what exactly i am allowing access to? and if if not allowed it says other 17 features will not work , just want to know what i am doing , so i can help better

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Hi mate

Got it , what exactly i am allowing access to? and if if not allowed it says other 17 features will not work , just want to know what i am doing , so i can help better

In Android system, Accessibility is a component for "Labeling UI Elements", you might get the title of a window from its API. fooView has dozons of features for Texts and Images. For example, you can drag the icon over the texts on the screen to select the texts for copy, search, translate, or other actions.
If you do not enable it, fooView is also usable for most Images features. Some texts features cannot be used however. There's a feature list under the permission switch.

Last edited:
Reactions: sethnet and MAX 404
In Android system, Accessibility is a component for "Labeling UI Elements", you might get the title of a window from its API. fooView has dozons of features for Texts and Images. For example, you can drag the icon over the texts on the screen to select the texts for copy, search, translate, or other actions.
If you do not enable it, fooView is also usable for most Images features. Some texts features cannot be used however. There's a feature list under the permission switch.

All clear mate, Thank you

Chriss123456789

Jul 9, 2012
Is there a way to control system actions like volume Up/down with fooView? :confused:

Turning on wifi and etc. would be also nice to control within this app.

Top Liked Posts