[ROM][OP2][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 [7.1.2] - Be Delighted

Search This thread

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
Well, I wasn't experiencing these reboots before I started flashing custom ROMs...

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

But my last OOS version was 5.6 .. would going back to 5.8 then RR fix it ?

first simply update to latest firmware, reason 1, it's lates and hence the most developed, reason 2, you asked and were told to do so.

don't expect any warranty in writing, thy and see and come back with either reporting success or, in case, that it did not helpe and then we see further.

5.8 is newer hence you cannot go back to 5.8 from 5.6 but update to 5.8. btw it has been mentioned and discussed all over the place and one should never report issues as long as one is not on the lates rom, firmware or any other software version, especially if the thread is not full of the same issue which hint 99.9% to user space issues, = your setup.

Reactions: Sam Nakamura
Oct 28, 2016
As it has been already said before it depends so much on your usage and apps installed. Use Greenify, uninstall Facebook, don't play massive games, lower the screen brightness and so on. Analyze your battery drain with bettery battery stats from XDA. Most people are getting good battery life on this rom.

I never get less than 4 hours of SOT with boeffla kernel on this rom with WiFi, mobile data, sync, bluetooth, soundmods and macros always enabled. Just take a look at my screenshot. Battery life on stock kernel seems shorter to me but i'm getting at least 3 hours of SOT on it too. A few weeks ago battery life was even better for me. Did you ever achieve better results on other roms?

Are you using latest boeffla kernel? Are you using a special config in the boeffla app?

morback

Mar 9, 2011

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170507-073321.png
    Screenshot_20170507-073321.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 478

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
Here is the result with my phone (RR unofficial off course).... Without this module ?
It works yeah? @nicesoni_ash idk much about this module use, but maybe would be good to include :)
Just like morback, I too have no issues and have certified status so I don't see any need to include this. This could be triggered because of any reason and unless I am sure what's causing this and it's not hurting all or a majority of users, I see no point including something like this. You can always flash this module if you find it useful though. :)

chetan_1215

Jan 10, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
Just like morback, I too have no issues and have certified status so I don't see any need to include this. This could be triggered because of any reason and unless I am not sure what's causing this and it's not hurting all or a majority of users, I see no point including something like this. You can always flash this module if you find it useful though. :)
Prebuilt within the rom would be kinda better, since it just adds certificate to play store, so why not? But it's okay : p

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
Update is up. Deltas are uploading too so wait for few more minutes before trying.

Sources updated till 07th May, 1.05pm IST.

Why go through couple of extra steps, huh!
- Protected apps will directly present you the unlock screen instead of a notification bar like it should have been. I tested this for a few minutes not thoroughly so if you find any issues, do let me know with a log please.

Lock screen Brightness Level (Right now it's stated as see through transparency which will be fixed in next update)
- This feature was inspired from See through transparency from GravityBox so all credits to C3C076.
- You can increase or lower the brightness level on second lockscreen where you need to enter your pin or pattern. Option is under Lock UI

Nuke CNE & QtiTetherService (if you find any issue, let me know though so far testing doesn't reveal any monsters)

cataloging to enable search for couple of settings options, more will be added later. For now only navigation bar and lockscreen ui.
Pirate audio changed to something more fun ;) - Not related for you if you aren't a pirate.
Add aptX libs

(Comes with sources update)
base: featureize ro.recents.grid - Grid option is available for recents now.
Make Scrolling for TaskManager list a lot easier

Have fun :)

Found one noticeable bugs
Can't run the protected apps from the protected apps list, settings crashing. It'll probably stay as this is kind of a hack not how I would have wanted to do with clean professional coded way.

Last edited:

Mehul.S

May 5, 2014
Melbourne
MultiROM

I've installed MultiROM (But I'm having only [UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 [7.1.2] as my Primary ROM) & the MultiROM TWRP installed. Will I be able to flash the detla update having the Modified MultiROM TWRP ? or do I manually need to flash the zip?

EDIT : I've used the delta update & auto flashed the ROM. Then once it started to reboot (The MultiROM Boot Manager window didn't pop up), I went into recovery again and did this "Go to MultiROM in recovery and do Inject curr. boot sector." Now booting. This time the MultiROM Boot Manager window did pop up.

Last edited:

qwert.zuio

Feb 12, 2016
I've installed MultiROM (But I'm having only [UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 [7.1.2] as my Primary ROM) & the MultiROM TWRP installed. Will I be able to flash the detla update having the Modified MultiROM TWRP ? or do I manually need to flash the zip?
I would do it manually, just to make sure.

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using XDA Labs

Hubi97

May 22, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F3
Sorry for being off-topic but does anybody know why the Netflix app doesn't appear in play store and I have to manually download the apk? The app seems to run smooth on this device so I don't know why the play store doesn't show me this app. Never missed an app on play store before so is it just me or for everybody on this rom?

eqwansyafiqat

Feb 21, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
Sorry for being off-topic but does anybody know why the Netflix app doesn't appear in play store and I have to manually download the apk? The app seems to run smooth on this device so I don't know why the play store doesn't show me this app. Never missed an app on play store before so is it just me or for everybody on this rom?

Probably netflix remove it from your location playstore.

Sam Nakamura

Retired Forum Moderator
As you're in the same location like me (Germany ??) it's little strange as I have it available on store..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170507-165258.jpg
    Screenshot_20170507-165258.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 396

Hubi97

May 22, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F3
Probably netflix remove it from your location playstore.
Yes I'm from Germany :) My brother can see it in play store. He is on vernee thor stock rom. Could it be the dpi? At the moment I'm on 480 dpi and I just set it to 400 dpi and cleared play store data but it still doesn't show. Strange...
I thought about my magisk modules but I just detached YouTube from play store and as far as I know you have this module also installed. On my Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 Netflix also doesn't appear. It has lollipop and xposed installed and no magisk
Sorry wanted to quote @Sam Nakamura

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170507-170256.jpg
    Screenshot_20170507-170256.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 347

Sam Nakamura

Retired Forum Moderator
Yes I'm from Germany :) My brother can see it in play store. He is on vernee thor stock rom. Could it be the dpi? At the moment I'm on 480 dpi and I just set it to 400 dpi and cleared play store data but it still doesn't show. Strange...
I thought about my magisk modules but I just detached YouTube from play store and as far as I know you have this module also installed. On my Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 Netflix also doesn't appear. It has lollipop and xposed installed and no magisk
Sorry wanted to quote @Sam Nakamura
Something is going on here it seems, first thought was the "detach mod" but even if detached it should appear on Playstore search.. I even can't think of anything DPI related, I actually don't have a clue what could cause this (on actually 2 devices) except anything location based, which seems unlikely now..

Hubi97

May 22, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F3
Something is going on here it seems, first thought was the "detach mod" but even if detached it should appear on Playstore search.. I even can't think of anything DPI related, I actually don't have a clue what could cause this (on actually 2 devices) except anything location based, which seems unlikely now..
Sorry out of likes today... When I google the Netflix app I get this on the screenshot. At least the apk is working but I just don't get it why it doesn't appear in play store. You know I just want to find out why :D On Netflix I'm using the same email adress as on play store but I don't think it is because of that? On the other screenshot you can see my activated modules. Really appreciate your help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170507-172122.jpg
    Screenshot_20170507-172122.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_20170507-172458.png
    Screenshot_20170507-172458.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 328

Sam Nakamura

Retired Forum Moderator
Sorry out of likes today... When I google the Netflix app I get this on the screenshot. At least the apk is working but I just don't get it why it doesn't appear in play store. You know I just want to find out why :D On Netflix I'm using the same email adress as on play store but I don't think it is because of that? On the other screenshot you can see my activated modules. Really appreciate your help!
Well, don't mind likes to much :) those questions bother me most too but I admit I have no more ideas other than a accidently activated age verification, Netflix is 16 years +, but this is highly unlikely, I think.. It remains a mystery :)

Hubi97

May 22, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F3
Well, don't mind likes to much :) those questions bother me most too but I admit I have no more ideas other than a accidently activated age verification, Netflix is 16 years +, but this is highly unlikely, I think.. It remains a mystery :)
I'm over 18 so no I don't think so. Yeah I think it remains a mystery if nobody else has an idea :p thank you anyways and I will report back if anything changes :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Important: This rom is not maintained anymore and therefore end-of-support. There is no development anymore, no updates to be expected and if there are bugs, they will not be fixed anymore.

Code:
    [CENTER]I am not responsible if you brick your devices or other issues.
    Do some research if you have any concerns about features in.

[B][COLOR="Red"]How to [B][URL="https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/help-i9305/how-to-how-to-best-phrase-request-to-t3404880"]submit[/URL][/B] a bug report?[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"]How to [B][URL="https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71866662&postcount=4154"]submit[/URL][/B] a bootloop log?[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR="Blue"]Feature requests:
    I am open to feature requests again since this is now again an unofficial build.

[B]No support for custom kernels so don't report any issues if you use any. [/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Don't ask for VOLTE. It'll be added when sources
    are released from ONEPLUS. Google for alternate methods.[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix has been based on CM, slim. omni and original Remix ROM builds which creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Credits
    CM (LOS) team,
    RR Team,
    OMNI team,
    SLIMROMS,
    crDroid,
    TeslaRom,
    AICP,
    gharrington for 3minit Battery mod
    GioBozza for Wakeblock Mod
    and of course to all the supporters

Main Features

-Navigation Bar
    -Enable/Disable Navbar
    -Navbar Button Customization
    -Navbar Dimensions(Potrait & Landscape)

-Statusbar
    -Brightness Slider
    -Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
    -SuperUser Indicator Switch
    -Carrier Label
    -Carrier Label Switch
    -Carrier label Colour
    -Quick PullDown Switch
    -Smart Pulldown Switch
    -Clock Customizations
    -Time & date
    -Clock Colour
    -Day & date Toogle
    -Center Clock/Right Clock Choice
    -Battery
    -Battery Bar customization
    -Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
    -Battery % Text
    -Network Traffic Indicator

-Animations
    -Toast Animations
    -ListView Animations
    -System Animations

-Gestures
    -Gestures Anywhere Feature

-App Circle Bar
    -Choose apps in App circle
    -Trigger Width
    -Trigger Hieght
    -Trigger Position

-Recents Panel
    -Clear All button Switch
    -Clear All Tasks Switch
    -Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)

-cLock Widget
    -CLock And Alarm Customizations
    -Weather Panel Customizations
    -Calender Events

-LockScreen
    -Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -Choose upto 5 Shortcuts
    -100 Icons for Shortcuts

-Quick Slider Shortcuts

-Notification Drawer
    -Weather Display Switch
    -Quick Settings
    -Choice to Add 20 Tiles
    -Enable 2/3/4 Tiles per Row
    -Enable Disable Birghtness Slider in Notification Panel
    -Advanced Location Settings Switch(Choose Battery saving/Device Only/High Accuracy Directly in Notification Panel)
    -LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings

-Buttons
    -Backlight Timer
    -Backlight Strength
    -Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch
    -Power Menu
    -Power Menu End Calls Switch

-Volume Buttons
    -Wake Up Device
    -Playback Control
    -Keyboard Cursor Control
    -Swap Buttons on Landscape mode

-Perfomance Profiles
    -LCD Density
    -Expanded Desktop Mode
    -Heads Up Customizations
    -Overall Smoothness Improvements
    -Quick Unlock
    -Optimizations to Improve Battery
    -ALL cm13 Features (Most)
    -AND MUCH MUCH MORE

Changelog for 5.8.5

Changelog

Installation Instructions

- Download the latest build
    - If it's a bump in the version number e.g. 5.8.3 - 5.8.5, download the whole rom zip instead of downloading through OpenDelta.
    - Download Gapps
    (Recommended not mandatory) - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest TWRP recovery
    - Flash Gapps and other zip you would want to flash.
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!​

Update Instructions

- Download the latest build
    (Recommended not mandatory) - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OP2][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 [7.1.2] - Be Delighted, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    nicesoni_ash
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 7.1.2
    Stable Release Date: 2016-12-14

Created 2017-05-23
    Last Updated 2017-11-20
    Just few more bugs to iron out, move few settings into proper places and hopefully we'll have our first beta ready for release. :victory:
    Next release will probably be my last update for Nougat unless I need to handle any bug reports etc or find something interesting that I have to add or there is an update in RR nougat sources. Will wait for RR sources to upgrade to O then we will see how it'll all pan out.

Sent from my "1+2" powered by Unofficial RR 7.x.x
    Compiled by myself
    Very soon, almost finished up with my first beta release. Just two damn bugs have to be sorted out. Hopefully in couple of days we'll have our first beta release. :victory:
    Update is up..

Sources updated till 21st June, 4.00pm IST.

Added Full Brightness QS tile
    Added Greyscale QS tile
    BoardConfig: flash rom faster
    camera: Fixed green lines on thumbnails issue (thanks to XOS devs)
    Opening new update link directly when clicked on notification (Didn't test, let me know if not working)
    Fixed - LED short blink during charge
    Option to change Data Sim via Cellular tile (Fixed and now statubar is hiding properly too)
    SystemUI: force a clock update if the screen is turned back on
    Hide sensitive information while locked by default
    Limit platform signature permissions to system
    Fixed crash in quickpic when selecting more in sharing menu.
    Fixed - Mobile network signal in battery history details. (It was empty earlier because of a bad commit)
    Correctly align cursor in DPI settings (smallest width)
    Correctly align cursor in renaming BT device
    Disallow background clipboard access by default
    Remove preferences if package is not installed or disabled.
    - Only done for RR OTA/OpenDelta and lockclock package.
    Deny USB Peripherals Settings
    - New security preference added in Security settings.
    -- Disallow new USB peripherals
    -- Allow new USB peripherals when unlocked
    -- Allow new USB peripherals

Kenel:
    fpc1020_tee: Implement pocket mode for OP2

(Comes with sources update)
    Net monitor: fix arrows not showing when data saver is enabled
    Adopt lockscreen shortcut hint from AOSP
    SystemUI: Fix task lock & freeform buttons placement
    Increase Max Small qs tiles to 9

Deltas are uploading so have patience and enjoy :)