[ROM][Stable]AICP Marshmallow for Huawei P8 Lite
>> AICP Marshmallow <<
>> Rom For Huawei P8 Lite (Alice) <<
Ready for daily use,minor bugs.
Same as LineageOS 13
You tell me.
It Works well with Xposed mod.
GApps You need ARM64 6.0
This build needs flashable fixes:
All in Fix
SuperSU For Root Access and working Extras
Use OpenKirin TWRP Recovery for installing!
-Added External SD Fix
Theme APP Bugged,we will find solution.
Bluetooth A2DP Pairing
Sometimes Randomly Freezes
YOU NEED TO FLASH ALL IN ONE FIX FOR WORKING BLUETOOTH AND MORE!!
Frequently Asked Questions + Useful info:
- The first boot will always be slow. This is because once you enter your google account details it starts updating the google apps and your personal details, while downloading your own applications as well
- The rom does not include Huawei's own services and user interface
- The rom is rooted by default
- After first boot, turn off NFC (or at least try to remove the check from the checkbox, it will not be possible due to a bug), then reboot the phone. After this you will be able to turn it on/off as per usual.
- The rom contains TWRP recovery (power+volume up=TWRP)
- To enable "Developer Tools" & "Performance" menu options, navigate to "Settings->About Phone" and tap "Build number" 4-5 times
- It is not possible to update a rom OTA, only from recovery. The method of updating the rom is the same as installing it from step (3), the only difference is that the "-d: wipe data/factory reset" part needs to be skipped
- You can make the Google search bar disappear from the home screen by opening the settings menu of the Trebuchet launcher via long press. Then expand the advanced settings by swiping up the grey bar of Wallpapers Modules Themes. Here look for the Search bar and switch it off.
Alice Source Code
Sorry for my bad English! :P
[ROM][Stable]AICP Marshmallow for Huawei P8 Lite, ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
ROM OS Version:
ROM Firmware Required:
Unlocked Bootloader & Stock MM Rom