ZeroLemon’s gigantic 7500mAh battery case for One Plus 3/3T is on the way now!

Search This thread

ZEROLEMON_OFFICIAL

Account currently disabled
May 31, 2014
Hey guys,

Our 7500mAh extended battery for One Plus 3/3T is on the way now. It will be on sale on both amazon.com and zerolemon.com on 23 May.:cool:

We are opening this thread here to reply any questions from XDA users for this product.

As usual, we will offer several free samples to users in this forum. Please PM me with your email address and mailing address if you would like to get a free sample. We will select some users here to ship free samples once the product is available on 23rd May.

Linky: http://bit.ly/2rtSTSN

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Our 7500mAh extended battery for One Plus 3/3T is on the way now. It will be on sale on both amazon.com and zerolemon.com on 23 May.:cool:

We are opening this thread here to reply any questions from XDA users for this product.

As usual, we will offer several free samples to users in this forum. Please PM me with your email address and mailing address if you would like to get a free sample. We will select some users here to ship free samples once the product is available on 23rd May.

Linky: http://bit.ly/2rtSTSN
    Get ready to receive your battery case

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for your support. We received many messages these days. It's hard for us to choose from all of you, but we have to make decision finally.

Here's ppl who will get our 7500mAh Extended Battery case for One Plus 3/3T.

abbas78861
    mazubo
    obtained
    scoobykanye
    randyok@
    moSess
    static760
    Congratulations! :D
    Our team will contact you guys by email for the tracking # when the product is shipped.

Thanks again!
    This is for US resident at the moment
    Ok Thanks. Please do specify, as I am sure a number of international residents ended up sending you PMs with their private details.
    Can you elaborate more on this ?

Can it be used with the phone without having to connect to it like an external battery ?

You will have to install your phone in the battery case. If you need to charge your phone, you will have to press the power button on the back of the battery case to turn it on.
    Got this honkin' beast on my phone now.. came in handy on a long hike/walk having to use GPS to get out since we got lost.. Adds some heft but you get used to it. Great buy!