• NO

Votes: 34 43.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
Lusaka
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
Newer MTK (mediatek) devices usually request for an AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE TO FLASH.. here am sharing the file i have.. i have used it on two different phones.. makes me think it can work even on most devices out there.. am sharing it here for people with such a problem to try it out.. you might be as lucky as i ey
EXTRACT and use file.

Join our mobile repairs telegram group
https://t.me/joinchat/G3LynhqZG60GcqX1uLFEOA

download from attachments.. give feedback after trial

Attachments

• auth_sv5.zip
    2 KB · Views: 233,617
Last edited:
Newer MTK (mediatek) devices usually request for an AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE TO FLASH.. here am sharing the file i have.. i have used it on two different phones.. makes me think it can work even on most devices out there.. am sharing it here for people with such a problem to try it out.. you might be as lucky as i ey.
Thank you for the file. is this file for this error "s_auth_handle_is_not_ready (0x1388)." I get this error when I try to flash stock rom using sp flash tool?

Last edited:

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
Lusaka
Thank you for the file. is this file for this error "s_auth_handle_is_not_ready (0x1388)." I get this error when I try to flash stock rom using sp flash tool?

This is an authentication file for newer MTK chipsets that come with protection. Load it to flash firmware. About whether its for that error.. Am not sure.. You can give it a try and post back on your results..
~also you can try to google that error. :cowboy:

techdroidlogin

Jan 2, 2018
Authentication file for tecno i3 chip (MT6737M)

Sp flash tool showing error s_auth_send_failed (5000) if you have the correct file for tecno i3 please send me the download link because this file is not working on it

DRAGO.NET

Sep 2, 2012
is it possible to have the auth file for LeEco LeTV Le Pro 3 Dual Camera AI X650 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio X27 MTK6797X?

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
Lusaka
is it possible to have the auth file for LeEco LeTV Le Pro 3 Dual Camera AI X650 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio X27 MTK6797X?
Unfortunately i can't provide that if the one in op failed.. hope someone will come through to help us with other authentication files or modification if possible.. Keep checking by

JNTN666

Jan 31, 2017
Quito
I tried It with a J2 Prime MT6737T, but it says:
ERROR: S_SECURITY_SEND_AUTH_FAIL (6029), MSP ERROR CODE :0X00

[HINT]:

22_MTskull_08

Oct 12, 2016
manila
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
Newer MTK (mediatek) devices usually request for an AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE TO FLASH.. here am sharing the file i have.. i have used it on two different phones.. makes me think it can work even on most devices out there.. am sharing it here for people with such a problem to try it out.. you might be as lucky as i ey.

can you specify what particular version of sp flahtool you used using this file? btw thank you for sharing this..

Reactions: rdsparla

Top Liked Posts