[Help] Honor 8 FRP Lock in bootloader

Search This thread

coolest35

May 10, 2015
Lexington

C0oL3r

Jun 6, 2017
When the bootloader is unlocked such feature no longer works and stands for vulnerabilities.

But FRP when locked u cannot unlock ur bootloader .

U need to keep it in unlocked state , this happens only when your device has oem unlock enabled . May be it is just to make sure that the device doesnt belong to a traitor

Before I unlocked my bootloader in bootloader say that: bootloader: LOCK and FRP: UNLOCK and now I unlocked my bootloader and FRP has been locked

Snowjack

Nov 22, 2013
Prague
Sometimes FRP Lock happens when you are unlocking bootloader on B38x and while making so your phone reboots. When you boot straight to OS you may have missing ("grey") option to FRP unlock (OEM unlock) in settings and FRP Lock, Bootloader Unlock in fastboot mode. To avoid that you have to hold volume down + power on to boot to fastboot again (with connected usb cable to PC ) rather then allow boot OS in the process of unlocking bootloader . You could just start all over when you don't know that - rollback to 131 and so on. My own experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalakMi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No success... same error when i try to do that with system, it will not let me repair internal storage at all.
    Your picture says only product and vendor partitions have problem. Your system is fine because TWRP was able to format it.

Sent from my Honor 8 using XDA Labs
    Yes sir... once I get out of this alive with stable rom, I will never ever touch these settings again :crying::laugh:
    Erecovery doesn't work, fastboot half working, can't mount /vendor and /product. Have you thought of bringing the phone to a service center?
    Sometimes FRP Lock happens when you are unlocking bootloader on B38x and while making so your phone reboots. When you boot straight to OS you may have missing ("grey") option to FRP unlock (OEM unlock) in settings and FRP Lock, Bootloader Unlock in fastboot mode. To avoid that you have to hold volume down + power on to boot to fastboot again (with connected usb cable to PC ) rather then allow boot OS in the process of unlocking bootloader . You could just start all over when you don't know that - rollback to 131 and so on. My own experience.