Search This thread
D

DarkMountain

Redownload the package
It happened to me too
And here is a fix for SMS messages app and File manager + Added Aosp keyboard
Enjoy =)
https://mega.nz/#!T5ZVwQJK!xl3J2f-Rwwg8Kh9RHHqSVPWz1JXQl4JQyQICzPlFgvY

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Old bootloader
How to I install it I don't have idea I got error 7 or no os installed error. Are your bootloader unlocked or which rom use for install flyme please say to me plzzz :(

slymndkc

Mar 26, 2015
bootloop after instalition, who send me working boot.img file for gt-n7100?

edit: ı passed bootloop with lastest void kernel

have can ı access root permissions?

Last edited:

Zloster!

Jul 19, 2017

I too have same error. I solved it with change file system of system partition to f2fs from ext4. But i now stuck on note 2 screen. ( 1.5 month before)
Now i give up for install this rom. Im using any android 7.1 rom : P
how root note 2 with 7.7 version last?????

Zloster!

Jul 19, 2017
bug: whn i use mobile network n7100 at times going to sleep)) no light no signal no life. whn i use wifi all good

zortadot

Feb 8, 2015
Are you reading 0 mb on memory partitions?

You have to put the rom in internal storage after a full wipe by using file manager in twrp revovery after boot rom wait and wait the process take time
Test this and tell me if its ok

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

How to I install it I don't have idea I got error 7 or no os installed error. Are your bootloader unlocked or which rom use for install flyme please say to me plzzz :(

You have to put the rom in internal storage after a full wipe by using file manager in twrp revovery after boot rom wait and wait the process take time

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Any solution for NO OS INSTALLED

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

D

DarkMountain

I already make they. But now my phone bootloop on note 2 screen. I said now the chinese roms need a lot of work. Except chinese roms i flashed all roms without issues.

Top Liked Posts