Search This thread

xdoza

Mar 2, 2013
use uc browser from playstore
or opera mini too if not succeeded
still error try opera mini 7.6.1 from google it
yes with cm11
hit thumbs up if i helped you

Sorry but i read your post again and you mention the XposedInstaller_v2.6.1_by_SolarWarez_20151129, that was a version older and previous than CM 11 with Nov 2016 security patch. I already tried that version generate a bootloader problem. Or maybe I misunderstood you?

rony raj

May 1, 2016
N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E
Sorry but i read your post again and you mention the XposedInstaller_v2.6.1_by_SolarWarez_20151129, that was a version older and previous than CM 11 with Nov 2016 security patch. I already tried that version generate a bootloader problem. Or maybe I misunderstood you?
try this to flash by recovery if after xposed install bootloop occur
good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: xdoza and emaayan

rony raj

May 1, 2016
N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E
i have samsung relay s4g (arm7) with cm 11 , november 2016 security patch. I'm trying to download the xposed installer, with my cm browser but the download is not occuring. Can anyone tell me, other locations?
or direct download this

Attachments

• xposedinstaller_cm11.apk
    713.3 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:

xdoza

Mar 2, 2013
or direct download this

I tried this and got the same bootloop issue than with XposedInstaller_v2.6.1_by_SolarWarez_20151129, so it doesn't work with CM11 november patch, at least on Samsung Galaxy Relay. I had to bypass bootloop using the "multi press same phone key" trick.

Last edited:

emaayan

Nov 10, 2008
Meanwhile i can't even download this file on my phone, i may have to use desktop, can you point me to the message with fix? I've gone through the thread, and there seems to be several fixes.

emaayan

Nov 10, 2008
thanks i've downloaded both xposed and the fix, now let's see how much amplify and greenify really worth.

i thougth uc browser was breached.

NewtoneMr

Apr 7, 2017
Hello,
first of all excuse me please for my English.

I made fixes for compatibility with latest sources of Android 4.4.*, so it works now fine on my son Redmi NOTE 3G.
Now you doesn't need to replace any files in you ROM. It works with latest app_process and libandroid_runtime.so
(Unfortunately I can't find official sources of Xposed v58 on rovo89 github, so I used this fork mikukon/Xposed (I can't post links) which also provide v58 of Xposed)

I only replace app_process_xposed_sdk16 file with my version in official Xposed Installer v2.6.1, nothing else changed.

Best regards,
SolarWarez.

Good job, you have beer, everything works

Parsa2021

May 23, 2017
Exposed Installer phone stuck in logo FIX (working) for kitkat custom roms

Install exposed framework (it only works with the below apk file, do not use any other apk)
XposedInstaller_v2.6.1_by_SolarWarez_20151129.apk
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6UqgLR_cnFDcngyeC1XWEhBYlU

Which it will be stuck in logo

then install the following zip file with recovery (twrp or cwm)

lineage-11-xposed-fix.zip
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6UqgLR_cnFDSEp0ZXBIbzQwRXM

which will unstuck logo
the phone boots into android

fen72521

Feb 17, 2016
these fix files on this thread will brick a N817 ZTE quest(4.4.4KK).
DO NOT REPLACE .so libs on this device w/o a back & access to abd and/or TWRP with a backup.

Looking at the singatuire inside the files and compareing they are compiled for a diffrent processor, A9 vs A7. Anyone else thinking of fooling with those libs please find the TWRP for zte n817 thread here on XDA so you can be able to back and flash.
Futher more i have done everything in my power to get xposed to work on this device, solwarx's xposed does not work, nor any of the other unofficial builds nor the official builds.
I've tried deodexing my stock rom with success in that, but xpose still refuses to get past boot screen.
one can disable xpose with pressing power a 5X times.
i have a logcat except that lists a failure right before it loops.
E/dalvikvm(30826): Not whitelisted : /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/bin/XposedBridge.jar
E/dalvikvm(30826): Unable to construct file descriptor table.
E/dalvikvm(30826): VM aborting
F/libc (30826): Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT) at 0x0000786a (code=-6), thread 30826 (zygote)
I/DEBUG ( 314): Process: zygote
I/DEBUG ( 314): pid: 30826, tid: 30826, name: zygote >>> zygote <<<
I/DEBUG ( 314): Build fingerprint: 'ZTE/ZTE_WELLINGTON/wellington:4.4.4/KTU84P/20170207.003453.27405:user/release-keys'
I/DEBUG ( 314): Revision: '0'
I/DEBUG ( 314): signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -6 (SI_TKILL), fault addr --------
[ then it lists a big list of hex and repeats the 50 page log worth of booting until xpose is disabled]

Viima

Apr 6, 2013
Mmm...
I have a MT6589
ARMv7
Running MIUI 7 6.1.28 KK based (4.4.2) port
Before flashing this rom I had pure KK 4.4.2 with xPosed working just fine. Now, it just wont install... I tried various fixes from this thread (solarwarez's miui special fix as first choice). XPosed fc each time i try to run it, so I don't even get to see the main page...

Has anyone an idea about how this can be fixed?

fen72521

Feb 17, 2016
after reading the github thread on this error they have fixed the issue since NOV 19 2016 with the v87 xposed release. The problem is NO one has compiled a new app_process for SDK19 aka kitkat. After looking the source over it is at-least possible to compile for our droid version. but i haven't had the time to do all the steps. From what i gather the above fixes don't work for all devices, and further more the libs, the .so files shared in this thread are device specific. To my knowlage the above libs are for CM11 roms as a tempory fix before Rovo found a fix.
IF some one is brave please build a android sdk19 version!!!!!

Reactions: Viima

@AP!

Mar 2, 2017
Nagpur
thank you very much............... friend :D:D:D
xposed app is works great on my htc desire 626 dual sim:good::good:
again thanks lot:)

lg nightmare

Nov 28, 2017
For my lg d331. Problem: screen turns off immediately when making call. Can not even hang up. Android 4.4.2 kernel 3.4.67.
Want instructions: how to root.
Want link to: download best xposed framework.
Would like feedback: exposed sensor disabler. Does this work to fix black screen for lg

Vindikato

Jan 19, 2018
hooks, subclass...

Thanks !
Not easy to find a version for an old SDK (19) + android (v.4.4.2) + armv7
+ my phone (HUAWEI Y360-U61) use a bootloader for themes (EMUI 4)
So, I read (from last Xposed installer version) I need to disable hooks for subclass problem !
In your version XposedInstaller_v2.6.1_by_SolarWarez_20151129 I cant disable it in the parameters.
I got an error "ENOENT (no such file or directory)".
It is safe doctor ?
*Sorry bad english :cyclops:

Last edited:

richigox

Mar 4, 2015
Garut
Hello,

I made fixes for compatibility with latest sources of Android 4.4.*, so it works now fine on my son Redmi NOTE 3G.
Now you doesn't need to replace any files in you ROM. It works with latest app_process and libandroid_runtime.so
(Unfortunately I can't find official sources of Xposed v58 on rovo89 github, so I used this fork mikukon/Xposed (I can't post links) which also provide v58 of Xposed)

I only replace app_process_xposed_sdk16 file with my version in official Xposed Installer v2.6.1, nothing else changed.

Best regards,
SolarWarez.

thank you brother.. keep sharing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Best regards,
    SolarWarez.
    Can anyone update xposed to work with the new security fixes applied to newer android 4.4.4 builds ?

New fix: Install the apk file found here:
    Http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=64063168&postcount=62

edit: old fix:
    read the attachment txt file and copy two files from an older build for your device to those folders (/system/lib & (/system/bin)
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=63864337&postcount=35
    February 25th, 2017 update
    I finally built a libdvm.so file which fixes those CM 11 bootloops caused by November 2016 security patch (with Xposed installed) :cool:

Requirements
    * Xposed installed with the APK from SolarWarez

Downloads

ARMv7 NEON libdvm.so: http://jenkins.sostk.com/job/KYLEPROXX_XPOSEDKKFIX/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/libdvm-armv7neon.so

ARMv6 libdvm.so: http://jenkins.sostk.com/job/KYLEPROXX_XPOSEDKKFIX/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/libdvm-armv6.so

x86 libdvm.so: Not yet (Someone, please give a list of x86 devices that run CM 11 with November 2016 security patch)
    Same problem with bootloop, rom is Slim-espressowifi-4.4.4.build.9.4-UNOFFICIAL-20170118-1928
    Can you give me a logcat?

EDIT: Not needed anymore
    Instructions: Install Xposed with that APK that I provided, but reboot into TWRP rather than Android and push this library to your Android tablet: http://jenkins.sostk.com/job/KYLEPROXX_XPOSEDKKFIX/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/libdvm-armv7neon.so

How can you push that library to your Android tablet?
    Well, it's complicated, but I'll make this process easy with a flashable ZIP

Hard way:
    (Note: It requires a Windows PC)
    1. Setup ADB using this guide: http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-t...tboot-with-drivers-on-windows-quickest-setup/
    2. Now, hold Left Shift button and right click on your desktop (release Left Shift button now) and click "Open command window here"
    3. Now, plug in your Android tablet to your PC (while your Android tablet is in TWRP main menu) and on your Android tablet, click Mount, tick "System" box and go back to TWRP's main menu
    4. Now, drag that library you downloaded to your desktop and rename it to libdvm.so or to libdvm if you don't see file extension for that file and in Command Prompt window that opened, type "adb push libdvm.so /system/lib" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
    5. Now, in Command Prompt type "adb shell" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete), type "chmod 644 /system/lib/libdvm.so" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete) and type "chown 0:0 /system/lib/libdvm.so" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
    6. Now, type "exit" and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
    7. Now, you can close Command Prompt window, unplug USB cable from your Android tablet and PC and reboot it to Android
    FYI, I believe this commit is causing the problems:

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/118800/

Replacing /system/bin/app_process and /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so from previous CM builds will allow the framework to be installed without problems.