[ROM][Nougat 7.2.1] Paranoid Android

Search This thread

Kianush

Jan 4, 2014
anyone tested this rom? whats are the features? there seems to be nothing in the official site.
please post some screenshots

Muz Suriwong

Nov 10, 2016
anyone tested this rom? whats are the features? there seems to be nothing in the official site.
please post some screenshots

this rom same as rom in this topic
https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-3/oneplus-3--3t-cross-device-development/paranoid-android-7-0-2-aospa-oneplus-3t-t3615015
and here is reviews from androidpolice.com
http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/05/31/aospa-review-back-dead-thrilled/

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Same here. Are you using it with Magisk at all?
yes i use this rom with Magisk and with out it.Still self turn off same i've try many time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kianush

harryharryharry

Mar 12, 2011
Same here. Are you using it with Magisk at all?

I have them too (or at least, the phone seems to freeze pretty often, and then I need to force reboot). I don't use magisk but did install supersu zip from twrp.

I need my phone stable the next couple of weeks so I'm switching back to stock, but after that I am willing to debug if somebody knows how to.

chanti548

Apr 4, 2013
Sorry about this noob question, after installing this rom, is there anyway to get back to stock sony rom and receive updates from sony??

chanti548

Apr 4, 2013
I'm unable to use the fingerprint in this rom, the fingerprint option disappeared from the security menu,

Flowchan

I have nothing to do with this project or the development but I thought it may be helpful for people to be aware of this device being officially supported!!!

http://get.aospa.co/official/kugo

Use this thread to report your findings with this ROM.

I loved this rom until it started to reboot randomly. I didn't even make it through the setup screen...

It is quite sad because I love AOSPA but I guess my G. Trend plus will be making a comeback with MIUI 7...

harryharryharry

Mar 12, 2011
New build is up:
http://get.aospa.co/official/kugo

Sadly still with random reboots. I've noticed the reboots are more frequent when I play music (with the screen off), though I have not been able to cache a reboot when a logcat is running.

Also: The fingerprint sensor seems to be working only partially. When I unlock the phone using the fingerprint sensor, I need to put in considerable effort to get my finger recognized, whereas with the stock rom it gets recognized instantly. My banking app does not work with the fingerprint sensor either on this rom. I've noticed this behaviour on ALL non-stock roms I've tested (which is pretty much all of them).

edit: setting selinux to permissive does not circumvent random reboots...

Last edited:
Reactions: solarkraft

solarkraft

Sep 12, 2016
LG G6
BQ Aquaris X Pro
Just installed. Some notes:
- Fingerprint sensor does not work for me
(Default) Camera:
- (16:9) Resolution is limited to 15.9MP
- Continuous shot crashes the camera, but:
- UbiFocus captures the pictures very quickly
- Image capture seems to be ACTUALLY INSTANTANEOUS! I mean right on press! I've never seen this before on this phone. Not on the stock camera, not on custom software. Holy crap, that's nice.
- Video capture stops right after trying to start it. No resolution seems to work. Might be the encoder configuration, but that is not available in this app.
- There are no manual settings other than exposure compensation and white balance
- There is no toggle for Camera2. Does this still use Camera 1?

I have not checked the actualy image quality yet, but the blazingly fast image capture is what will probably keep me on this ROM. The camera app coming with it seems to be a very good starting point for further development.

Top Liked Posts